Windows 10: Windows Offline Scanner says my Drive is BItLocked

Discus and support Windows Offline Scanner says my Drive is BItLocked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I tried to use Microsoft Defender Offline Scan but when the computer restarted it asked me to input a BitLocker Recovery password to access the drive.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Shamwow311, May 6, 2021.

1. Windows Offline Scanner says my Drive is BItLocked

I tried to use Microsoft Defender Offline Scan but when the computer restarted it asked me to input a BitLocker Recovery password to access the drive. My Computer isn't Bitlocked and I can still access all my file. Is it a Virus? I ran a regular Full Scan and it didn't detect anything.

:)

Shamwow311, May 6, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows 8.1 PRO unable to unlock Bitlocked drive

Can you take a screen shot of the bitlocker window?

Also, what happens when you highlight the drive in This PC and go to the Manage tab? There should be some bitlocker options there.

newtekie1, May 6, 2021
  3. BitLocker Encrypted Hard Drive to MAC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform below mentioned steps to disable BitLocker.

To disable BitLocker I would suggest you try the following steps and see if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Change View by from Category
      to Large Icons/Small Icons.

• Click on BitLocker Drive Encryption and click on
      Turn BitLocker Off.

• Follow on screen instructions. Click on Decrypt the Drive
      when the message appears.
    I would suggest you click on the link below and refer the following article.

Scenario 12: Turning Off BitLocker Drive Encryption (Windows 7)

Scenario 12: Turning Off BitLocker Drive Encryption (Windows 7)

(You can refer the steps in the above link as they are applicable for Windows 10 as well)

Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, May 6, 2021
  4. mcraygsx Win User

Windows Offline Scanner says my Drive is BItLocked

Windows 8.1 PRO unable to unlock Bitlocked drive

Here is the screenshot

imgur.com
    As you can see Drive D is no longer present in BitLocker Drive Encryption.

When I click on this Drive under Explorer I got the option to FORMAT this Drive and when I click cancel I get the following.
    imgur.com
    When I do Right Click on this Drive, I no longer see BitLocker option like I used to.

mcraygsx, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows Offline Scanner says my Drive is BItLocked

1. Windows Offline Scanner says my Drive is BItLocked - Similar Threads - Offline Scanner says

2. BitLocker + Offline Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker + Offline Account: Hello, sorry, my english is broken!When I fresh install Windows 11, the first account is an admin account, so I create an offline, normal user account for security and daily use. But, if my admin account is an offline account, the BitLocker dont encrypt. Keeps asking for an...
  3. BitLocker + Offline Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker + Offline Account: Hello, sorry, my english is broken!When I fresh install Windows 11, the first account is an admin account, so I create an offline, normal user account for security and daily use. But, if my admin account is an offline account, the BitLocker dont encrypt. Keeps asking for an...
  4. Windows 10 says I'm offline

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 says I'm offline: I am using an Ethernet cable connected directly from my router.Recently I tried using some VPN softwares, after that Windows 10 just kept saying I am offline even though I can browse the internet just fine and using some applications like Discord. However this hinders some of...
  5. Hypervisor V and using a thumb drive offline drive saying denied

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hypervisor V and using a thumb drive offline drive saying denied: Hello can someone please help? I can't offline an external drive, and thumb drives have no option to do this. This is so I can pass a USB drive device to Hypervisor V so I can store a image with Windows PE made in Hypervisor. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  6. Program Update for OffLine Scanner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Program Update for OffLine Scanner: Good afternoon, we keep getting updates to the Platform for ONLINE Defender and the programs contained in there (such as MpCmdRun.exe as example), however the programs in the Off Line scanner folder remain the same in my case (because I'm on 1809) a year old now...….even...
  7. Printer says it's "offline"

Printer says it's "offline": My HP 8150 Photo smart worked last week-and now it somehow is in "offline" mode and for the life of me I can't get it to respond from my computer. Running Windows 10....
  8. wifi printer and wifi scanner offline

in Windows 10 Customization
    wifi printer and wifi scanner offline: I keep experiencing the same issue with my hp wifi printer and my brother wifi scanner. The seem to go offline when not used for bit. Is this a common windows 10 issue? How do I set them not to go into some sleep mode?...
  9. Printer says Offline, but Wifi says connected

Printer says Offline, but Wifi says connected: Hey! When I try to print a document, it says that my HP Envy Photo 7155 printer is offline. I have used the HP wizard thing, it didn't work. I followed the instructions that the hp virtual assistant gave me, didn't work. I tried deleting all the printer software and then...
  10. Bitlocker with TPM and Offline Password Editor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker with TPM and Offline Password Editor: Hi, If I enable Bitlocker with TPM (i.e. no passcode required on boot-up), and I have the Local Administrator account enabled on the machine (with my normal user account as a standard account), would it be possible for someone with a Hirens Boot CD blank/reset the Local...