Windows 10: Windows.old Bootup

Discus and support Windows.old Bootup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I’m having trouble because windows has 2 scanned installations and it won’t start up. At first it was just a boot issue with the boot files missing but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ClintHatch, Dec 20, 2021.

1. Windows.old Bootup

I’m having trouble because windows has 2 scanned installations and it won’t start up. At first it was just a boot issue with the boot files missing but it’s telling me there’s 2 total installations which got me confused on where my files are. I don’t know how to approach this and I don’t want to have to wipe my drive to start over again. If anyone can help that would be great.

:)

ClintHatch, Dec 20, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 20, 2021
  3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Dec 20, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows.old Bootup

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows.old Bootup

1. Windows.old Bootup - Similar Threads - old Bootup

2. Need help with old version of Windows 10 notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with old version of Windows 10 notepad: I have the notepad exec but when I try to open saved notepad it asks what program to open it, it was working yesterday but not today. I have Windows 11 23H2.I have checked answers to the notepad topic but these are how to get it where as my problem is that it no longer opens,...
  3. Need help with old version of Windows 10 notepad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with old version of Windows 10 notepad: I have the notepad exec but when I try to open saved notepad it asks what program to open it, it was working yesterday but not today. I have Windows 11 23H2.I have checked answers to the notepad topic but these are how to get it where as my problem is that it no longer opens,...
  4. Unable to remove old workplace account from personal PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove old workplace account from personal PC: All advice I've seen to date is to open the Accounts page, select the account and click Disconnect. There is no option for this. There is a Manage option, however I no longer work for the company, so have no access to manage the account. A solution other than formatting the...
  5. Unable to remove old workplace account from personal PC

Unable to remove old workplace account from personal PC: All advice I've seen to date is to open the Accounts page, select the account and click Disconnect. There is no option for this. There is a Manage option, however I no longer work for the company, so have no access to manage the account. A solution other than formatting the...
  6. Can't find old Windows activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find old Windows activation key: Hello, I purchased a Windows activation code from the Microsoft store back in 2019 to use on a PC I had built. I returned the PC shortly after and I was told that the activation key would be linked to my Microsoft account. I have since built a new PC and I cannot find the...
  7. Can't find old Windows activation key

Can't find old Windows activation key: Hello, I purchased a Windows activation code from the Microsoft store back in 2019 to use on a PC I had built. I returned the PC shortly after and I was told that the activation key would be linked to my Microsoft account. I have since built a new PC and I cannot find the...
  8. Can't find old Windows activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade: Dear Team,I have my SSD with windows 10 installed on it and due to old computer setup it's not able to upgrade to windows 11.I've brought a new computer and still want to still using my old SSD and keep all my file and outlook.Is that anyways I could just plug and select the...
  10. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade: Dear Team,I have my SSD with windows 10 installed on it and due to old computer setup it's not able to upgrade to windows 11.I've brought a new computer and still want to still using my old SSD and keep all my file and outlook.Is that anyways I could just plug and select the...