Windows 10: Windows.old folder gone after only 8 days!

Discus and support Windows.old folder gone after only 8 days! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community,I need help urgently!I recently had to a fresh reinstall of my windows 10 OS using the usb device option.I chose the keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ben_Ashworth_, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Windows.old folder gone after only 8 days!

Hello Microsoft Community,I need help urgently!I recently had to a fresh reinstall of my windows 10 OS using the usb device option.I chose the keep files/documents option because I hadn't backed up my work recently when my computer decided to die. I have now since done the fresh reinstall with all my files nice and safe in windows.oldI knew I had 28 days to get those files backed up so I had plenty of time. Trying to balance a very very heavy workload at the moment, waiting on a new external hard drive to arrive as well etc, long story short I didn't get round to retrieving those files from wi

:)

Ben_Ashworth_, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 4, 2021
  3. Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Windows.old folder gone after only 8 days!

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows.old folder gone after only 8 days!

1. Windows.old folder gone after only 8 days! - Similar Threads - old folder gone

2. photos in folder gone after an update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos in folder gone after an update.: i hope somebody can help me. i have all my photos thanksgiving photos in a folder. i sucessfully saved it and i was sure it was there coz i even opened it. then after the update, i opened the folder it was all empty now. anybody espcially from microsoft team can help?...
  3. photos in folder gone after an update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos in folder gone after an update.: i hope somebody can help me. i have all my photos thanksgiving photos in a folder. i sucessfully saved it and i was sure it was there coz i even opened it. then after the update, i opened the folder it was all empty now. anybody espcially from microsoft team can help?...
  4. photos in folder gone after an update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. It's only 40 days old

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    It's only 40 days old: Remember when you could call Microsoft and they would give you proper customer service? I do. The machine is brand new, both HP and Microsoft offered me the useless assistance of "making tender sweet love to myself". Hey Mircosoft: I Iike a little kissing with my screwing...
  6. Windows.old folder not gone after 10 days

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows.old folder not gone after 10 days: At the end of last month, my Windows 10 updated itself, which I thought was a normal update at first, but it took over an hour to complete, so I assume it was a pretty big update. When the computer rebooted, I noticed a 30 GB folder called "Windows.old" on my C: drive, which...
  7. Desktop folders gone after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop folders gone after update: Update ran and now my Desktop icons are all gone along with folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-folders-gone-after-update/591f9a16-1fe3-4ae4-88db-db120c9bc4e6
  8. Windows deleted my user folder from windows old, after ONE DAY.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows deleted my user folder from windows old, after ONE DAY.: I just reinstalled this Saturday, files were gone on Monday after finishing windows updates. My documents folder was tiny but had tons of important shit in it, yet inside the windows.old folder the old windows directory is 8+ gigs. What the fuck is going on? submitted by...
  9. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 8 Updates Day After Day

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft App Store Showing Same 8 Updates Day After Day: As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 8 apps being out of date. These 8 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later. This has been going on for a few weeks. Is there a way to cure...
  10. Windows 10 old folder gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 old folder gone: Hello, My windows got updated about 2 years ago, and I noticed a year ago from now that the windows old folder was missing. I understand that it got deleted after 30 days, but is there anyway to get this sorted out? I tried recovering it back then, I remember with...