Windows 10: Windows old inside a windows old?

Discus and support Windows old inside a windows old? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have done two reboots, since I got my laptop. When I got my laptop it was on Windows 7, then I did a reboot, to Windows 7 also... And then I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/alaxoskl4, May 18, 2020.

1. Windows old inside a windows old?

Hi, I have done two reboots, since I got my laptop. When I got my laptop it was on Windows 7, then I did a reboot, to Windows 7 also... And then I did another reboot to Windows 10.. But in both reboots I didn't delete the partitions, and windows created a windows.old carpet. In both reboots. But I need the information inside the first Windows.old

It would razonable that a windows.old carpet is inside the actual windows.old carpet.

Is there any software that could help me get the info of my laptop when it was on first version?

submitted by /u/alaxoskl4
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/alaxoskl4, May 18, 2020

2. old windows

Hi I have just reset my daughters laptop to factory settings and updated it to windows 8.1 on the hard drive I have a windows folder and an old windows folder can I get rid of the old windows folder and how would I get rid of it, as I am not used to win 8.

cookiemonster, May 18, 2020
  3. t_ski Win User
    [WTB][US]   Old Sealed Windows

I already gave you my list - yours for the price of shipping *Wink Windows old inside a windows old? ;)

t_ski, May 18, 2020
  4. Windows old inside a windows old?

Need old Windows Start menu

Hi,

I realize that you need the old Windows start menu. I will try to help you with this issue.

You can click the hash icon located above the 3D Builder icon to check if that helps.

Suggest you to follow these steps to check if that helps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Personalization and click Start.

• Enable the feature for “use start full screen”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows old inside a windows old?

1. Windows old inside a windows old? - Similar Threads - old inside old

2. Windows old

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows old: I would like to copy windows old folder to another drive and then delete the original. but it says I need administration permission, could you help me please. Len 157929
  3. Windows Old

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Old: Windows Old is taking up around 50GB on my SSD C Drive. Can I safely delete this file or should I move it to another drive such as my D Drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-old/a96e3a28-2e6d-4289-80de-5f138e4178fc"
  4. Windows Old

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Old: I was told by a technical support that after having downloaded a media creation utility that I would be able to remove entirely what's referred to as windows.old it has 24 gigabytes of information I don't think it's possible for me to remove it safely what do I do?...
  5. Windows 10: Removal of old (old, old) Windows installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10: Removal of old (old, old) Windows installation: I have followed a few threads on manual removal of the Windows.old folder after automatic methods do not work, and none that I have seen has addressed the particular version of the problem I am seeing, which is that there appears to be a hard link embedded in this folder,...
  6. Old Windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Old Windows: Is it permissible to delete the "old windows" after upgrading or will it cause grief to drive one over the bend? 17667
  7. old Windows media

in Windows 10 Support
    old Windows media: I've upgraded three pc's to W10 and have no plans to revert to the original editions, should I dump the old discs and product keys? 11932
  8. Windows old

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows old: I've just looked at what's on C drive and the Windows old runs to about 11gb. When I go to properties-disk clean up as I have done before, the Windows old is nowhere to be seen. Anybody know where it's hiding? 9197
  9. Windows old

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows old: I've just installed build 14367 and is seems like only yesterday that I had put on the previous one. After yesterdays one, I got rid of all the Windows old and associated stuff as the ssd is only 120gb. Also, I don't rely on this version of Windows so if it turns up it's...
  10. windows old

in Windows 10 Support
    windows old: I have upgraded twice to 9879, starting with a clean install, and looking through C, I find Windows Old. This refuses to uninstall, any tips? 2917