Windows 10: Windows.old question

Discus and support Windows.old question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is not in my 'experteees'!! *Redface I assumed this might be gone with a disk cleanup run, but it's not. Can I delete this folder, or should I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jacee, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Jacee Win User

Windows.old question

This is not in my 'experteees'!! *Redface
    I assumed this might be gone with a disk cleanup run, but it's not. Can I delete this folder, or should I just leave it alone? Disk space is getting way too low.

Windows.old question [​IMG]

This version is Win10 home 19041.610

:)

Jacee, Nov 8, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2020
  3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows.old question

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows.old question

1. Windows.old question - Similar Threads - old question

2. Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 upgrade question (old Razer Blade 2013 laptop)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 upgrade question (old Razer Blade 2013 laptop): Hey guys, I recently pulled out my old Razer blade 2013 (RZ09-0102) to do some gaming while I wait to build a new pc. I immediately updated all the relevant drivers as well as windows 8.1, and was pleasantly surprised to find she ran perfectly smooth. Today, I decided I’d...
  3. My 74 year old dad is in another state and he has forgotten his password/security question....

My 74 year old dad is in another state and he has forgotten his password/security question....: He isn't technical savvy at all. I tried to have him put in different variations of his password. Different capitalizations, etc. It's the only sign in name on the laptop. I tried to make sure he wasn't accidentally depressing a key somewhere or leaving caps lock on. (I think...
  4. same old question network access permission denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    same old question network access permission denied: I have two pc on my small network. All log in with the same pin. Both on windows 10 pro. Pc one can see the shared files. pc two can not access files about permission. Have done all i found on internet solutions. No solution for me. Need access and do not want reinstall...
  5. Still no answers on age-old question about PressReader app circumventing Windows sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Still no answers on age-old question about PressReader app circumventing Windows sleep: Windows sleep works just fine and as expected --- except for a Windows Store app called PressReader. Until I encountered this problem, I thought Store apps were supposed to be isolated from reaching outside their authorized access. But PressReader somehow has the ability to...
  6. Planning to upgrade my laptop to windows 10, a couple questions since its an old laptop.

Planning to upgrade my laptop to windows 10, a couple questions since its an old laptop.: So my laptop is 7 years old and i wanna upgrade it to windows 10. I looked at the system requirements and it looks like my computer can more than handle it. Have there been any cases of computers meeting the requirements but not being compatible with windows 10? submitted by...
  7. Some questions about moving my Windows installation from an old HD to a new HD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some questions about moving my Windows installation from an old HD to a new HD: My 5 or 6 year old HP desktop is experiencing some severe hardware issues with the hard drive. I've decided that it might be best to keep the basic machine, but replace the old platter hard drive with a SSD drive. I've currently got Windows 10 Professional, which I upgraded...
  8. what good it this POS Microsoft, I see questions but never any solutions, I'm to old to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    what good it this POS Microsoft, I see questions but never any solutions, I'm to old to...: Wanted to change it in the Microsoft system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-good-it-this-pos-microsoft-i-see-questions/1608e7a0-aff6-4411-9854-47c3dead162f
  9. Question about using the same MS Account from an old computer on a new one

Question about using the same MS Account from an old computer on a new one: Hi, I'm feeling more and more like I'll have to get a new laptop soon, and I'm wondering about how using the same MS Account on multiple computers works. I want to make my account on a new laptop as similar as on my old one as possible, so that I could make transferring my...
  10. Specific Questions about Deleting Old User Accounts AND Their Files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Specific Questions about Deleting Old User Accounts AND Their Files: Hey guys, I have very specific questions and will outline the scenario leading up to them. I created a new user account new admin due to previous user account corruption. I have two drives, C, and D. D is where my Documents, Videos etc libraries are. C is my boot and...