Windows 10: Windows.old question

Discus and support Windows.old question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is not in my 'experteees'!! *Redface I assumed this might be gone with a disk cleanup run, but it's not. Can I delete this folder, or should I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jacee, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Jacee Win User

Windows.old question

This is not in my 'experteees'!! *Redface
    I assumed this might be gone with a disk cleanup run, but it's not. Can I delete this folder, or should I just leave it alone? Disk space is getting way too low.

Windows.old question [​IMG]

This version is Win10 home 19041.610

:)

Jacee, Nov 8, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2020
  3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows.old question

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows.old question

1. Windows.old question - Similar Threads - old question

2. Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...: why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using apps between devices. Manson - MSFT Replied to this question on October 18, 2023. I can not find the "Accounts > Email & accounts" shown in the response How do I fix this problem NOW?...
  3. Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...: why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using apps between devices. Manson - MSFT Replied to this question on October 18, 2023. I can not find the "Accounts > Email & accounts" shown in the response How do I fix this problem NOW?...
  4. Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Curious question about Old OEM Keys on Windows XP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Curious question about Old OEM Keys on Windows XP: My first PC was in October 2002 I as a curious question about OEM Keys I basically got my question answered I understand there tied to the motherboard and doesn’t matter often you use the PC or how long you leave the PC off for you’ll still receive updates. But this time its...
  6. Curious question about Old OEM Keys on Windows XP

Curious question about Old OEM Keys on Windows XP: My first PC was in October 2002 I as a curious question about OEM Keys I basically got my question answered I understand there tied to the motherboard and doesn’t matter often you use the PC or how long you leave the PC off for you’ll still receive updates. But this time its...
  7. Unfortunately MY laptop is broken now and i am unable to access the old Windows.my question...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unfortunately MY laptop is broken now and i am unable to access the old Windows.my question...: Hello guys, I have purchased my laptop that came with a preinstalled windows key some years ago. my windows was updated to windows 10 later.unfortunately the laptop is broken now and i am unable to access the old Windows.my question is it possible to get the windows key...
  8. Unfortunately MY laptop is broken now and i am unable to access the old Windows.my question...

Unfortunately MY laptop is broken now and i am unable to access the old Windows.my question...: Hello guys, I have purchased my laptop that came with a preinstalled windows key some years ago. my windows was updated to windows 10 later.unfortunately the laptop is broken now and i am unable to access the old Windows.my question is it possible to get the windows key...
  9. Unfortunately MY laptop is broken now and i am unable to access the old Windows.my question...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Not really a new question as I recently upgraded my old Sony Vaio Duo 13 to W10 & now BT...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not really a new question as I recently upgraded my old Sony Vaio Duo 13 to W10 & now BT...: Seems to be a theme regarding no bluetooth on here regarding these older machines. I checked out the Sony web site but no help there so a bit stuck. Ideally I would like to get this sorted without resorting to an external bluetooth dongle so if anyone has a link to a driver...