Windows 10: Windows Old Sign in Bypass - No Pin Code Field - Wallpaper changed to Slide Show

Discus and support Windows Old Sign in Bypass - No Pin Code Field - Wallpaper changed to Slide Show in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently got an issue with Windows Operating system, I left it to get something from a near by store, and when I got back I found that the screen is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ramy Habib, Jun 15, 2023.

1. Windows Old Sign in Bypass - No Pin Code Field - Wallpaper changed to Slide Show

I recently got an issue with Windows Operating system, I left it to get something from a near by store, and when I got back I found that the screen is locked by itself, wallpaper is selected for Slide show, and sign in link is there, when I tried to login it said please wait and then got back to the same screen with the sign in linkTried too many things like deleting NGC folder, System restore, Startup repair, uninstall updates, starting in safe mode with and without networking, and nothing changed, it appears that there has been a faulty update forced upon the machine and I can't access it be

:)

Ramy Habib, Jun 15, 2023
  2. fdm2000 Win User

Ways to bypass the login theme and signin do not work

Tried setting netplwiz in option 1 step 4 which shows no check in users must enter ..... no bypass of login

Tried step 4 in option 5 below to disable require sign-on on wakeup via policy via registry but still no change on wakeup still getting the screen picture that requires hitting Esc to move to the sign in window which shows a silhouette image, my user name and a sign in button in order to access my desktop screen. Guess I will have to live with the extra steps.

Again thanks for your interest and suggestions.

fdm2000, Jun 15, 2023
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    PIN

Hi Matthew,

There's a possibility that the PIN code you're asked to enter is the PIN code of your Windows 10 user account. If you signed in to Windows 10 using your Microsoft account, the Xbox app will take the credentials you've used to sign in. Let's remove the PIN
    code. Here are the steps:

1. Click Start and select Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Select Sign-in options, under PIN, click
      Remove
    4. Confirm the changes by entering your profile password.

Refer to
    Can I sign in to Windows
    without a password for the steps on how to change the sign-in options for your Windows 10 device.

If the same instance occurs after removing the PIN code and changing your user account's sign-in options, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. This is to verify if there's an issue with your Xbox account.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jun 15, 2023
  4. Windows Old Sign in Bypass - No Pin Code Field - Wallpaper changed to Slide Show

I tried to change my PIN but I cannot login with the old PIN or New PIN

I am using Windosws 10. I tried to change my login PIN by following

Settings > Accounts > Sign-in Options > Windows Hello PIN > Change your PIN

Then a small Window containing three fields labeled PIN, New PIN, and Confirm PIN is opened.
    I tought the first field labeled PIN means the sign-in option and did not change it. Then II tried several combinations, but they were not accepted.

Now when I try to login , I get "The PIN is incorrect. Try again" for both old and new PINs.

The old PIN still works on other two computers.

I will appreciate any help.

ToshimiMinoura, Jun 15, 2023
Thema:

Windows Old Sign in Bypass - No Pin Code Field - Wallpaper changed to Slide Show

1. Windows Old Sign in Bypass - No Pin Code Field - Wallpaper changed to Slide Show - Similar Threads - Old Sign Bypass

2. Windows 10 PIN field is not showing after an update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 PIN field is not showing after an update: Hi Microsoft community,I recently updated windows 10, but when I restarted to complete the update, I tried to type my PIN to sign in, but I couldn't find the field where I put it, instead I found a "sign in" option, which doesn't do anything at all when I click. Please look...
  3. Windows 10 PIN field is not showing after an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 PIN field is not showing after an update: Hi Microsoft community,I recently updated windows 10, but when I restarted to complete the update, I tried to type my PIN to sign in, but I couldn't find the field where I put it, instead I found a "sign in" option, which doesn't do anything at all when I click. Please look...
  4. Windows Old Sign in Bypass - No Pin Code Field - Wallpaper changed to Slide Show

Windows Old Sign in Bypass - No Pin Code Field - Wallpaper changed to Slide Show: I recently got an issue with Windows Operating system, I left it to get something from a near by store, and when I got back I found that the screen is locked by itself, wallpaper is selected for Slide show, and sign in link is there, when I tried to login it said please wait...
  5. Changing a Microsoft sign-on pin code for a child?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing a Microsoft sign-on pin code for a child?: I have had no luck with this and using Windows 10. I am trying, as the administrator and parent, to change a sign-on pin code for my child.When I sign onto my child's desktop user account, and go to sign-in options, it says it's currently unavailable. There is no available...
  6. Changing a Microsoft sign-on pin code for a child?

Changing a Microsoft sign-on pin code for a child?: I have had no luck with this and using Windows 10. I am trying, as the administrator and parent, to change a sign-on pin code for my child.When I sign onto my child's desktop user account, and go to sign-in options, it says it's currently unavailable. There is no available...
  7. Changing a Microsoft sign-on pin code for a child?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. No Field For PIN With WIN10 Sign-In

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No Field For PIN With WIN10 Sign-In: This is a very recent event; 1. When I attempt to login to WIN10 on my personal laptop, my user account is evident on the screen, but the field to apply my PIN is no longer evident, 2. There isn't another account evident on the screen to switch to, but there are two other...
  9. -Slide Show Wallpapers-

in Windows 10 Customization
    -Slide Show Wallpapers-: Hello, I've just recently gotten this laptop, and while trying to set my background to a slideshow of photos, I noticed that none of my saved photos would show up. I changed the background back to a single photo, and the problem seemed to resolve then. How do I access my...
  10. Making your wallpaper a slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    Making your wallpaper a slide show: How do I set it so I can have the pictures that I have in one folder to be a slide show instead of a still wall paper? TY 92765