Windows 10: Windows Old

Discus and support Windows Old in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows Old is taking up around 50GB on my SSD C Drive. Can I safely delete this file or should I move it to another drive such as my D Drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlexBennett1, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Windows Old

Windows Old is taking up around 50GB on my SSD C Drive. Can I safely delete this file or should I move it to another drive such as my D Drive.

:)

AlexBennett1, Aug 20, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 20, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Old

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows Old

1. Windows Old - Similar Threads - Old

2. How to recover Windows 10 Product Key/Activation from old PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to recover Windows 10 Product Key/Activation from old PC: I recently (a few months ago) decided I wanted to change some of the specs in my PC. Along with selling my old GPU, power supply, and case; I sold my 500GB SATA SSD in favor of a 1TB M.2 model. Before I made these changes and sold the parts, I was smart enough to wipe the ssd...
  3. New Activation Code or Can I default back to Old Out of Box Version?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Activation Code or Can I default back to Old Out of Box Version?: Hi. I recently left my job and the company asked if I would like to buy my work computer when I left. I did and they removed my computer from their network system so its just a personal computer now but today I got a warning that the Windows 10 Pro is expiring on 10.13.19. It...
  4. Removing blue icons from ALL files, changing to the old file explorer logo and changing the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing blue icons from ALL files, changing to the old file explorer logo and changing the...: Problem 1: So, in the latest windows 10 update, which took 30 minutes to install and didn't help me at all, some things were changed. First off, I now have blue arrows on my icons. I had them before, but I used a program to delete them. Oh, and don't tell me to change...
  5. Sold My Old Computer - Unsure About Personal Accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sold My Old Computer - Unsure About Personal Accounts: I sold my old computer and I have manually deleted or uninstalled all programs and/or documents. I have also backed up my PC onto an external hard drive. I have a new computer and it seems that all or most of my previous programs and/or documents are there. My concern is...
  6. Snip Tool change to Snip and Sketch - can I get old one back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip Tool change to Snip and Sketch - can I get old one back?: Does anyone else dislike the change? So many things went south - instead of "latest and greatest" it is "latest and worse" ! - The pop-up box does not disappear when making a snip (the old tool box disappeared) - Dimming the screen is a terrible idea - makes no sense -...
  7. Old laptop and new desktop unable to see each other other in terms of shared drives over...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Old laptop and new desktop unable to see each other other in terms of shared drives over...: homegroups were so much easier but... I got a new desktop with a new installation of windows 10. That desktop and my laptop cannot see each other over the network. They can see every other network device they are supposed to see. desktop does not see the laptop at all -...
  8. Windows 10 Explorer keep open old verson of microsoft office despite having Office 365.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Explorer keep open old verson of microsoft office despite having Office 365.: each time I click an Excel file (no issue for Word & Powerpoint) on Explore with preview panel, it trying load a fresh copy of Microsoft Office 2010 version. I try to uninstall MS Office 2010, it show successful, by the application seem to be still staying in the program and...
  9. Cloned a drive successfully, now cannot disable the old drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cloned a drive successfully, now cannot disable the old drive?: I cloned my storage drive successfully. But now I cannot disable that drive in Device Manager. The option is just not there. The drive (J) originally had my windows paging file on it, and Disk Management refused to change the drive letter after I had cloned it. I had to use...
  10. Why can't I access a folder from an old SSD? (Video)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why can't I access a folder from an old SSD? (Video): I bought a new laptop and decided to take out the SSD from my old laptop, and use it as an external drive. For some reason I can't get into a specific folder because it says I don't have the permission to do so. I've followed all the prompts Windows gives me, but I still...