Windows 10: Windows Old

Discus and support Windows Old in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows Old is taking up around 50GB on my SSD C Drive. Can I safely delete this file or should I move it to another drive such as my D Drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlexBennett1, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Windows Old

Windows Old is taking up around 50GB on my SSD C Drive. Can I safely delete this file or should I move it to another drive such as my D Drive.

:)

AlexBennett1, Aug 20, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 20, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Old

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows Old

1. Windows Old - Similar Threads - Old

2. Can I erase all files from my windows partition, then paste all files from old windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I erase all files from my windows partition, then paste all files from old windows...: Recently I found myself regreting that I did reset my windows 11 since I had lots of usefull software on it and I configured it to the last detail. I have an older ssd that has the backup windows install I was copying my old ssd partitions to the new one. But there is a...
  3. Can I erase all files from my windows partition, then paste all files from old windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I erase all files from my windows partition, then paste all files from old windows...: Recently I found myself regreting that I did reset my windows 11 since I had lots of usefull software on it and I configured it to the last detail. I have an older ssd that has the backup windows install I was copying my old ssd partitions to the new one. But there is a...
  4. can't get into windows 11 with my old pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't get into windows 11 with my old pc: so my surface pro 8 broke down and i needed some data from the device and i took the nvme ssd out. I then decided to put it in my old desktop pc to recover the data and that succeeded after putting the bit locker key in. Anyways I can't log in... I remember my password but I...
  5. can't get into windows 11 with my old pc

can't get into windows 11 with my old pc: so my surface pro 8 broke down and i needed some data from the device and i took the nvme ssd out. I then decided to put it in my old desktop pc to recover the data and that succeeded after putting the bit locker key in. Anyways I can't log in... I remember my password but I...
  6. I can't factory rest my brothers old work PC!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't factory rest my brothers old work PC!: My brother used to work in sales for a cell phone company. He had a very nice computer that he handed down to me because he's recently changed jobs. I've factory reset a PC once before, but whatever I try with this laptop, it just simply won't work which basically was just...
  7. I can't factory rest my brothers old work PC!

I can't factory rest my brothers old work PC!: My brother used to work in sales for a cell phone company. He had a very nice computer that he handed down to me because he's recently changed jobs. I've factory reset a PC once before, but whatever I try with this laptop, it just simply won't work which basically was just...
  8. I can't factory rest my brothers old work PC!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Deleting accounts on old laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting accounts on old laptop.: I have two accounts on my original laptop. I have transfered one of these accounts onto my new laptop. I now want to delete the transfered account from my original laptop. My problem is; if I delete the account from my original laptop will it delete all the files that i...
  10. Deleting accounts on old laptop.

Deleting accounts on old laptop.: I have two accounts on my original laptop. I have transfered one of these accounts onto my new laptop. I now want to delete the transfered account from my original laptop. My problem is; if I delete the account from my original laptop will it delete all the files that i...