Windows 10: Windows on a Mac won't activate

Discus and support Windows on a Mac won't activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I put my windows 10 on my Mac through Boot Camp and now cannot activate it .I typed in the product key after installation and now it won't activate.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by wendy60, Apr 14, 2019.

1. wendy60 Win User

Windows on a Mac won't activate

I put my windows 10 on my Mac through Boot Camp and now cannot activate it .I typed in the product key after installation and now it won't activate. Error code 0x803FA067. Troubleshooter tells me I have to buy new license for 189.00???

:)

wendy60, Apr 14, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. slim142 Win User
    Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Windows on a Mac won't activate

i am using windows 8pro.but it won,t recongnise my activation code

i am using windows 8pro.but it won,t recongnise my activation code

gordonhewitt1, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows on a Mac won't activate

1. Windows on a Mac won't activate - Similar Threads - Mac won't activate

2. Windows activation on my MAC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation on my MAC: My name is Thomas Kenyon, I am preparing to work with a company that requires windows 10, I just used bootcamp to install windows on my mac and I received a message to activate windows. I purchased windows online and tried several times to enter my product key, only to get a...
  3. Windows activation on my MAC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation on my MAC: My name is Thomas Kenyon, I am preparing to work with a company that requires windows 10, I just used bootcamp to install windows on my mac and I received a message to activate windows. I purchased windows online and tried several times to enter my product key, only to get a...
  4. Windows activation on my MAC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows activation on M1 Mac not allowed

Windows activation on M1 Mac not allowed: Hi,I just found out you cannot activate Windows 10 Arm Insider Preview on the M1 Macs that have ARM based processors. Please allow your customers to activate Windows on an M1 Mac. It runs great using Parallels Desktop. Please allow me to use the license that I have purchased....
  6. Activating Windows 10 on Mac

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating Windows 10 on Mac: Hi, I recently downloaded Windows 10 on my Macbook Air and it says i need a product key to activate windows 10. The only problem is I don't have a product key. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. convert free windows 10 on mac to activated windows 10 on mac

convert free windows 10 on mac to activated windows 10 on mac: Hey there, I'm using a Mac and installed windows via bootstrap with a free version. I have a watermark on the bottom right of the screen saying "Activate Windows" that I'm trying to remove, but I'm having trouble activating windows. The settings section of windows just told...
  8. Windows 10 won't activate in virtual machine on Mac

Windows 10 won't activate in virtual machine on Mac: I had Windows 10 installed on a virtual machine created by Parallels on a MacBook Pro. I had a software problem and had to delete the virtual machine and recreate a new one. This happened twice. I am now on my third virtual machine, on the same device, and Windows will not...
  9. Windows 10 activation on Mac

Windows 10 activation on Mac: Hi, I've bought Windows Pro 8.1 5 years ago, & I've upgraded it to Windows 10 when it was launched for free. Unfortunately, I've removed my Windows OS from my Mac, due to limit of space. So I wanted to know, how would I be able to retrieve my Windows 10 Key, so I can...
  10. windows 10 activation on new mac

windows 10 activation on new mac: I u/g from win 7 to win10 whilst the free offer was active. I am trying to activate the newly installed win 10 on my new mac. I can not find the info I need or how to activate, the old windows 10 is activated and has product id. I cannot find a number to contact anyone from...