Windows 10: Windows on devices

Discus and support Windows on devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I ask Microsoft to make a Windows 10 application on iPhone and Android mobile devices, it will be very cool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Amir_00, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Amir_00 Win User

Windows on devices

I ask Microsoft to make a Windows 10 application on iPhone and Android mobile devices, it will be very cool

:)

Amir_00, Mar 3, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 3, 2021
  4. csatennis Win User

Windows on devices

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows on devices

1. Windows on devices - Similar Threads - devices

2. High Definition Audio and DSP missing, no audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High Definition Audio and DSP missing, no audio device: Hello, so, after an update, the audio suddenly stopped working. I then uninstalled the devices High definition Audio and DSP Audio and this did not solve my problem. The problem finder cant fix this problem too. Now I dont know what to do. My lapptop is an ASUS TUF Gaming...
  3. Can't Safely Remove Devices - Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device

Can't Safely Remove Devices - Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device: When I try to eject the USB storage device, a pop-up shows this: "Problem Ejecting USB Attatched SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device The application '\Device\HarddiskVolume5\Windows\System32\SearchIndexer.exe' is preventing this device from being stopped. Close the application...
  4. USB device "sticky" on user profile

USB device "sticky" on user profile: I have an issue with my Logitech G25 wheel. I'm using this device is very rarely, so I really do not know what I did between now and when last time is worked this device. The issue: I'm starting the computer from cold boot, and in case I select my daughter user and I log...
  5. Generic USB Hub missing from Device Manager

Generic USB Hub missing from Device Manager: Hi, please can someone help with the following? I've attached an external HD to my laptop and although I hear it connecting when I plug it in nothing happens, it does not show on my list of devices on my laptop and when I check the Device Manager I have no Generic USB Hub....
  6. "Listen to this device" feature not turning off

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Listen to this device" feature not turning off: I turned on the listen to this device feature on my microphone and after unchecking the box it still is playing back through my headphones. I tried many things but it still playing back. I need help turning it off because it can become annoying....
  7. USB device not recognized error although nothing plugged in / all devices work if plugged in

USB device not recognized error although nothing plugged in / all devices work if plugged in: Hello dear community : I have a problem with my HP laptop 15-dw1xxx with a Intel core i5-10210U 1.60 GHz, MS Windows 10 home, 64bit. Suddenly, I got the notification "USB device not recognized" although no USB device has been changed in that moment. Besides, there is the...
  8. Connecting to Wifi device on PC crashes windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to Wifi device on PC crashes windows 10.: Hi Team! I just received my new custom built pc today. When I try to connect to wifi the pc freezes the restarts. I tried automatically updating the driver but it said it has the latest update already and still crashes the PC. I disabled the device via device manager,...
  9. Audio Drivers and Devices Missing after Windows 10 20H2 Update

Audio Drivers and Devices Missing after Windows 10 20H2 Update: Hello, After MUCH trial and error and troubleshooting, I still am having audio issues on my Lenovo Thinkpad T420. It began with a red X over my volume button, and I further noticed that my sound devices are missing, and even my speakers both laptop and external do not work....
  10. Cant discover new bluetooth devices

Cant discover new bluetooth devices: Recently i found out that i cant connect to new devices on my laptop other then the ones its already paired with before when it worked. when i try to add a device it says couldnt connect and the troubleshooter says check radio status not fixed. I cant find anything online...