Windows 10: Windows on devices

Discus and support Windows on devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I ask Microsoft to make a Windows 10 application on iPhone and Android mobile devices, it will be very cool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Amir_00, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Amir_00 Win User

Windows on devices

I ask Microsoft to make a Windows 10 application on iPhone and Android mobile devices, it will be very cool

:)

Amir_00, Mar 3, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 3, 2021
  4. csatennis Win User

Windows on devices

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows on devices

1. Windows on devices - Similar Threads - devices

2. Windows system apps like System Configuration or Device Manager not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows system apps like System Configuration or Device Manager not responding: Hi, after installing new SSD to my pc with free not full version Windows 10 Pro, system apps for example system configuration, change advanced power settings in control panel, system restore point and some others and some games few sconds after start just crash. I tried:...
  3. Why is "remove" button not coming to remove microsoft local account from device?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is "remove" button not coming to remove microsoft local account from device?: Why is "remove" button not coming to remove microsoft local account from device? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-remove-button-not-coming-to-remove/04468184-d103-4013-8604-796eab67a59f
  4. Windows 10- My device does not have Bluetooth capabilities all of a sudden. What happened?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10- My device does not have Bluetooth capabilities all of a sudden. What happened?: Half an hour ago, I was playing a game using my wireless Xbox controller when suddenly everything disconnected. After troubleshooting, it said that my device does not have Bluetooth capabilities. I just want to know what happened?...
  5. Bluetooth not showing in Device Manager: New Wi-Fi 6 AX200 Internal PCIe Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not showing in Device Manager: New Wi-Fi 6 AX200 Internal PCIe Adapter: I'm having an issue with a newly installed piece of hardware in my desktop computer, a Wi-Fi6 Card & Bluetooth5.1 Adapter AX200 802.11AX I installed the adapter into the correctly sized PCIe port on my motherboard MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON. There's also a 4-pin USB...
  6. Is there a way to programmatically determine which device triggers a Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a way to programmatically determine which device triggers a Windows Update?: Hello - Is there an API or registry entry that supports finding the device that triggers a Windows driver update? What I would hope to find is a VID/PID corresponding to the device matched by the Windows Update matching algorithm. Thank you....
  7. How to switch device for my account

How to switch device for my account: We set up Microsoft family safety to monitor my son's computer use but when I was setting up, I used his computer to open our family account. Now when I add him as a member, it takes me to a completely different log-in on the same computer. How do I switch over my parent...
  8. Trying to reformat a mac harddrive, can't find the device

Trying to reformat a mac harddrive, can't find the device: I'm trying to reformat a 1TB external USB harddrive to use on my PC. I'm not trying to read the files, I actually want to wipe it completely, but I can't find the actual device anywhere that will let me reformat it. It shows up in Device Manager, but it doesn't give me any...
  9. i paired and connected my earphone but i cant see it in playback devices list

i paired and connected my earphone but i cant see it in playback devices list: here are some screenshots which might help. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paired-and-connected-my-earphone-but-i-cant-see/b14e3764-08e5-48ad-9b3e-4fd32b1ab8e0
  10. audio devices not working or only working selectively and I do not know why.

audio devices not working or only working selectively and I do not know why.: recently I've been having issues where my headset, built in laptop speakers, second monitor speakers, and Bluetooth headset are all either completely unable to have any sounds from my computer except discord come through them. If I do get one of the options working, all other...