Windows 10: Windows on iMac

Discus and support Windows on iMac in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I use my Win10 PRO on Boot Camp and I have problem to activate this copy with Parallels Desktop on the same iMac.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Krzysztof_Śliwa, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Windows on iMac

I use my Win10 PRO on Boot Camp and I have problem to activate this copy with Parallels Desktop on the same iMac.

:)

Krzysztof_Śliwa, Sep 28, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Windows 10 Cannot Connect to iMac

Can you provide us additional information for us to check other workarounds to resolve your issue:

• Were you able to do a ping test from the Windows PC to the iMac?
    • If yes, may we ask for the screenshot of the ping test results.
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the file transfer from iMac to Windows as well.

Looking forward to your reply.

Jan Del, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Windows on iMac

Windows 10 on an iMac

I have a new iMac with 8G of Ram and using Parallels with Windows 7.

When I try to download Windows 10 (All visible Mac programs shutdown) it says there is not enough RAM.

Any suggestions please??

Muzza WABC, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows on iMac

1. Windows on iMac - Similar Threads - iMac

2. Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10, Bluescreen "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10, Bluescreen "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...: Hello, Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10 showed several Bluescreens these days. The latest one from : "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: atikmdag.sys" Hardware/Configuration Overview GPU / Graphics Card: Radeon Pro Vega 48 CPU / Processor:...
  3. Switched from iMac to Omen 30L. External Hard Drives read but no files show up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switched from iMac to Omen 30L. External Hard Drives read but no files show up.: Hey everyone, extreme noob to Windows OS, I've been on Apple too long. I have two external 1TB hard drives, a Seagate and a WD Elements. I moved my entire iMac desktop + all downloads onto both of them. When plugged into various USB ports, they are read, but when I open them,...
  4. Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10 doesn't show SD Card reader.

Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10 doesn't show SD Card reader.: Hello, on an Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10 the SD Card reader does not show, no matter if an SD Card is inserted or not. On macOS it shows if a SD Card with FAT32 or NTFS is inserted. In Windows 10 Device Manager there are no unknown devices or devices...
  5. iMac Bootcamp Product Key Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    iMac Bootcamp Product Key Problem: So I had an iMac that had Windows 10 downloaded via Bootcamp. I no longer use that iMac and instead, use a computer with inactivated Windows. The iMac Bootcamp had a product key I bought from a store and I want to remove it, but I lost the boot drive to get into Windows on...
  6. Windows 10 installed on iMac error process1_initialization_failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installed on iMac error process1_initialization_failed: So, I tried installing W10 1607 ISO on my iMac, and received the error below. This error happens right after the windows logo loading: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-installed-on-imac-error/6e6540f5-021d-48b2-9b36-5ac64aa6d6fe
  7. How to fix Blue Screen of Death while Installing windows 10 in imac 2011...

How to fix Blue Screen of Death while Installing windows 10 in imac 2011...: [IMG]Yes, I'd like to ask a question about how to fix the "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" igdkmd64.sys in windows 10 in imac 2011, I know it sounds stupid. I just currently install windows 10 in imac, turns out it shows already the blue screen and I'm stuck, I'm trying to go to...
  8. Unable to download Windows 10 iso image file onto IMac 2019

Unable to download Windows 10 iso image file onto IMac 2019: I have bought a new IMac 2019 version and I am trying to download Windows 10 with bootcamp assistance but when I start to download the ISO image file it will freeze after a few minutes. What can I do?...
  9. Activation on BootCamp partition on new iMac - activation fails 0xc004c060

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation on BootCamp partition on new iMac - activation fails 0xc004c060: I bought a boxed USB stick version of Windows 10 Home from Amazon two years ago, and installed it on a boot camp partition on my iMac. I've recently purchased a new iMac and so wanted to transfer the license to the new machine, again on a boot camp partition. I uninstalled...
  10. iMac 2020 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working

iMac 2020 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working: Hey there, I just purchased the new iMac 2020 and installed Bootcamp Windows 10 latest version. Everything is up to date and installed the WIndows Support drivers which you can download from Apple. Installed the bootcamp drivers and everything is working well. Accept for...