Windows 10: Windows on mac mini

Discus and support Windows on mac mini in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,i would like to install windows on my Mac mini.I guess I need a dvd with FULL version of WINDOWS.Which version can I buy, please?How to order the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DEMAL Thibaut, Apr 14, 2024.

1. Windows on mac mini

Hello,i would like to install windows on my Mac mini.I guess I need a dvd with FULL version of WINDOWS.Which version can I buy, please?How to order the DVD or something to be able to install windows on my mac mini, please?Thanks in advance.

:)

DEMAL Thibaut, Apr 14, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Apple introduces new Mac mini with M2 and M2 Pro

Source: Apple introduces new Mac mini with M2 and M2 Pro — more powerful, capable, and versatile than ever - Apple

Brink, Apr 14, 2024
  3. Apple Updates the Mac mini

Apple today updated Mac mini with the latest technologies and a new lower starting price, making Apple's most affordable Mac an even better value. Mac mini now features fourth generation Intel Core processors, integrated graphics that are up to 90 percent faster, 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Thunderbolt 2 and is still the world's most energy efficient desktop.

"People love Mac mini. It's a great first Mac or addition to your home network, and the new Mac mini is a nice upgrade packed into an incredibly compact design," said Philip Schiller, Apple's senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing. "With the latest CPU and graphics, faster Wi-Fi, two Thunderbolt 2 ports, OS X Yosemite, and starting at just $499, the new Mac mini is the best value ever."

Windows on mac mini Apple_Mac_mini_01_thm.jpg

The new Mac mini delivers new levels of graphics performance, expandability and connectivity. New integrated Intel HD Graphics 5000 and Intel Iris Graphics deliver up to 90 percent faster graphics performance than the previous generation. Mac mini now includes two Thunderbolt 2 ports, each delivering up to 20Gbps of bandwidth to each port, as well as next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi that is up to three times faster when connected to an 802.11ac base station. Mac mini is still the world's most energy efficient desktop, exceeding Energy Star 6.1 requirements by seven times the standard and consuming as few as 6 watts of power at idle.

Every new Mac comes with Mac OS X Yosemite, a powerful new version of OS X, redesigned and refined with a fresh, modern look, powerful new apps and amazing new Continuity features that make working across your Mac and iOS devices more fluid than ever.

iMovie, GarageBand and the suite of iWork apps come free with every new Mac. iMovie lets you easily create beautiful movies, and you can use GarageBand to make new music or learn to play piano or guitar. iWork productivity apps, Pages, Numbers and Keynote, make it easy to create, edit and share stunning documents, spreadsheets and presentations. iWork has been redesigned with a new look, support for iCloud Drive and a host of new features, including a new comments view in Pages. iWork for iCloud beta lets you create your document on iPad, edit it on your Mac and collaborate with friends, even if they're on a PC.

Pricing & Availability
    Mac mini begins shipping today. Mac mini comes in three standard models: a 1.4 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 with Turbo Boost speeds up to 2.7 GHz, 4 GB of memory, Intel HD Graphics 5000 and a 500 GB hard drive starting at a suggested retail price of $499 (US); a 2.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost speeds up to 3.1 GHz, 8 GB of memory, Intel Iris Graphics and a 1 TB hard drive starting at suggested retail price of $699 (US); and a 2.8 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost speeds up to 3.3 GHz, 8 GB of memory, Intel Iris Graphics and a 1 TB Fusion Drive starting at a suggested retail price of $999 (US). Customers can order Mac mini through the Apple Online Store.

Cristian_25H, Apr 14, 2024
  4. Windows on mac mini

Unable To Connect To A Network Mac Mini.

Hi,

My main PC is running Windows 8.1 and is fully updated. I have put a Mac Mini into my loft purely to act as a media server. If I open "This pc" the Mac Mini is clearly shown as a network location on the left of the window. If I click on the Mac Mini network
    location I get a Network Credentials window pops up, but no matter what information I enter, I cannot access the Mac Mini. I would like to map it as a network drive for easy access. The external hard drives connected to the Mac Mini are shared, and if I try
    to connect to my Windows PC from the Mac it works fine. So could someone help me with understanding Network Credentials so I can enter the correct information?

Many Thanks

DavidHaywood3, Apr 14, 2024
Thema:

Windows on mac mini

1. Windows on mac mini - Similar Threads - mac mini

2. Windows on mac mini

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows on mac mini: Hello,i would like to install windows on my Mac mini.I guess I need a dvd with FULL version of WINDOWS.Which version can I buy, please?How to order the DVD or something to be able to install windows on my mac mini, please?Thanks in advance....
  3. Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?: I have been told that the best and safest approach when switching from a mini Mac back to Windows is to purchase a new computer. Would you agree?...
  4. Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?: I have been told that the best and safest approach when switching from a mini Mac back to Windows is to purchase a new computer. Would you agree?...
  5. Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Windows 11 on new Mac Mini with Paralleles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 on new Mac Mini with Paralleles: Can Windows 10 or 11 be used on only one PC? I have Windows 10 on one PC iMac with Parallels. I purchases a new Mac Mine and added Parallels which automatically loaded Windows 11. Do I now need to purchase a new Windows 11 license, or can I use the Windows 10 license to...
  7. Windows 11 on new Mac Mini with Paralleles

Windows 11 on new Mac Mini with Paralleles: Can Windows 10 or 11 be used on only one PC? I have Windows 10 on one PC iMac with Parallels. I purchases a new Mac Mine and added Parallels which automatically loaded Windows 11. Do I now need to purchase a new Windows 11 license, or can I use the Windows 10 license to...
  8. Exporting files from Mac Mini to new Windows machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exporting files from Mac Mini to new Windows machine: I am switching from a Mac mini to Windows and I need to export all my photo, music and document files. is there a way I can export all my photos, but still keep them organized? I have taken great lengths to organize them by dates locations and trips and would love to be able...
  9. Exporting files from Mac Mini to new Windows machine

Exporting files from Mac Mini to new Windows machine: I am switching from a Mac mini to Windows and I need to export all my photo, music and document files. is there a way I can export all my photos, but still keep them organized? I have taken great lengths to organize them by dates locations and trips and would love to be able...
  10. Running MS 365 on a mac mini - how to install TPM2.0?

Running MS 365 on a mac mini - how to install TPM2.0?: MS 365 is running well on my mac mini. I want to get Windows 11 but can't because the mini does not have a TPM module. Is there a workaround? Any help will be appreciated. Fred...