Windows 10: Windows on Mac

Discus and support Windows on Mac in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have just switched to windows on my mac and I have a problem with brightness. I cant set my brightness on a full level as I used to do before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MartinLutherKingJr., Jan 31, 2019.

1. Windows on Mac

I have just switched to windows on my mac and I have a problem with brightness. I cant set my brightness on a full level as I used to do before switching to windows.

My next problem is about keyboard. How to set volume keys to actually change volume level.

And how can I use keyboard lights?

:)

MartinLutherKingJr., Jan 31, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Issues With Windows Phone Connector for Mac

edved,
    Could you try the following steps:

• Remove the pinlock from your phone and restart the device.
    • Open the Keychain Access application and remove the login certificate called "Windows Phone 7 Connector" and reboot your Mac.
    Please respond with the outcome of these steps.

Resnick, Can you also try the same steps.

Scott M - MSFT, Jan 31, 2019
  4. edved Win User

Windows on Mac

Issues With Windows Phone Connector for Mac

edved, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows on Mac

1. Windows on Mac - Similar Threads - Mac

2. Printing to a printer shared by a MAC on network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing to a printer shared by a MAC on network: I have a MacBook Pro that is connected to 2 printers via USB. I want to print to them to them from a Windows 11 machine on the same network. Prior to a recent update on the MacBook, I was connected to them and printing to them both without any isssues. After a recent...
  3. Printing to a printer shared by a MAC on network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing to a printer shared by a MAC on network: I have a MacBook Pro that is connected to 2 printers via USB. I want to print to them to them from a Windows 11 machine on the same network. Prior to a recent update on the MacBook, I was connected to them and printing to them both without any isssues. After a recent...
  4. Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network: Unable to connect my PC and Mac.I can see the PC from the Mac Finder, yet when connecting I'm asked for a username and password, which doesn't seem to be my login details. From what I've read it seems I need a network name and password? Yet this isn't the modem details is...
  5. Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network

Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network: Unable to connect my PC and Mac.I can see the PC from the Mac Finder, yet when connecting I'm asked for a username and password, which doesn't seem to be my login details. From what I've read it seems I need a network name and password? Yet this isn't the modem details is...
  6. Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?: Hey everyone! I'm currently facing a bit of a challenge and could really use some guidance. I've recently needed to create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer, but there's a twist—I need to do it from my Mac. I understand that the process might be a bit different compared to...
  8. How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?

How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?: Hey everyone! I'm currently facing a bit of a challenge and could really use some guidance. I've recently needed to create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer, but there's a twist—I need to do it from my Mac. I understand that the process might be a bit different compared to...
  9. How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I got an entry point not found in parallels 19 on a Mac Studio trying to run the software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got an entry point not found in parallels 19 on a Mac Studio trying to run the software...: I got an entry point not found in parallels 19 on a Mac Studio trying to run the software KrPanoI've tried deleting and reinstalling the KrPano Software multiple times and no .exe program from krpano seems to work....