Windows 10: Windows On Second Drive

Discus and support Windows On Second Drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got two drives on my pc SSD and HDD and without the second drive my pc won't boot even though the SSD has got windows in it. I tried some links on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ModithaFernando, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Windows On Second Drive

I got two drives on my pc SSD and HDD and without the second drive my pc won't boot even though the SSD has got windows in it. I tried some links on Microsoft website and none of them worked. On the most common fix set active drive there was a CMD command saying the drive was not a fixed MBR.

:)

ModithaFernando, Oct 21, 2020
  2. little cat, Oct 21, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Windows On Second Drive

second hard drive

Hi,

Based on the screenshot that you've provided, it seems that the second hard drive is not recognized by your computer. For us to resolve the issue, we recommend that you run the troubleshooter for hardware and devices. Follow these steps on how to run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• On Cortana search, type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the list.
    • Click View all at the left pane of the window.
    • Select Hardware and Devices.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows On Second Drive

1. Windows On Second Drive - Similar Threads - Second Drive

2. After installing Windows 10 my second hard drive is not showing partitions or data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing Windows 10 my second hard drive is not showing partitions or data: Below is all the data from System Information, just the machine and the drives.Basically, I reinstalled Windows 10 on the SSD drive. It had two partitions that I had made, one for windows and one for programs that run faster from the SSD. I have two Seagate hard drives, one...
  3. After installing Windows 10 my second hard drive is not showing partitions or data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After installing Windows 10 my second hard drive is not showing partitions or data: Below is all the data from System Information, just the machine and the drives.Basically, I reinstalled Windows 10 on the SSD drive. It had two partitions that I had made, one for windows and one for programs that run faster from the SSD. I have two Seagate hard drives, one...
  4. How to transfer Windows 10 to another drive or install it a second time?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer Windows 10 to another drive or install it a second time?: I have my windows 10 operating system installed onto my hard drive 2TB , but i want to put it on my m.2 500GB instead. I've had this computer for around 5 years so I very much do not want to reset my hard drive because of all of the files on it. I've looked around for answers...
  5. How to get Windows 8 to boot from a second drive on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Windows 8 to boot from a second drive on Windows 11: SUMMARY: I'm trying to run Windows 8 from a dual boot Windows 11 installation. ERRO MESSAGE: Error code: 0xc0000001 Recovery screen with some options If none selected it turns off the laptop.SYSTEM: Windows 11 Home, version 22H2, OS build 22621.3296HISTORY: The SSD drive was...
  6. How to get Windows 8 to boot from a second drive on Windows 11

How to get Windows 8 to boot from a second drive on Windows 11: SUMMARY: I'm trying to run Windows 8 from a dual boot Windows 11 installation. ERRO MESSAGE: Error code: 0xc0000001 Recovery screen with some options If none selected it turns off the laptop.SYSTEM: Windows 11 Home, version 22H2, OS build 22621.3296HISTORY: The SSD drive was...
  7. BSOD after removing drive letter of my second windows install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after removing drive letter of my second windows install.: Hi, I have 2 SSDs. one with a windows 11 22h2 and manjaro linux installed and the second drive has windows 11 23h2. i wanted to make it so that these two don't communicate with each other, so I followed this post,...
  8. BSOD after removing drive letter of my second windows install.

BSOD after removing drive letter of my second windows install.: Hi, I have 2 SSDs. one with a windows 11 22h2 and manjaro linux installed and the second drive has windows 11 23h2. i wanted to make it so that these two don't communicate with each other, so I followed this post,...
  9. My second drive does not show up in Storage Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My second drive does not show up in Storage Settings: HI!Ever since I booted up Windows from an old SSD from a laptop my other drive hasn't show up and I want to use it so I can download bigger things and not max out my storage....
  10. My second drive does not show up in Storage Settings

My second drive does not show up in Storage Settings: HI!Ever since I booted up Windows from an old SSD from a laptop my other drive hasn't show up and I want to use it so I can download bigger things and not max out my storage....