Windows 10: windows on ssd m.2 never starts again after installing the updates after a fresh install

Discus and support windows on ssd m.2 never starts again after installing the updates after a fresh install in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello guys, I bought an ssd m.2 not new, and when ever I install windows 10 on my laptop the windows works perfectly but when I do the first update... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RoockYou, Jun 12, 2024.

1. RoockYou Win User

windows on ssd m.2 never starts again after installing the updates after a fresh install

Hello guys, I bought an ssd m.2 not new, and when ever I install windows 10 on my laptop the windows works perfectly but when I do the first update that has drivers etc, the windows never starts again and whenever I start my laptop here is what happens :whenever I start my laptop it stuck here for 5 or 10 seconds and then comes black screen, see second picturehere is the black screen 5 second of the one before my configuration :i5 8th 8ram128 ssd m.2

:)

RoockYou, Jun 12, 2024

2. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Jun 12, 2024
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 12, 2024
  4. DarkEstra Win User

windows on ssd m.2 never starts again after installing the updates after a fresh install

unable to install windows on M.2

Hello
    i have m.2 960 evo installed on Gigabyte z270-Ultra Gaming
    so i did the AHCI thingy from the bios
    and it detect the m.2
    but when i try to install windows
    it reachs to the page where i should make partition and start installing
    it says u unable to install windows on this partition and i should enable m.2 from bios
    tried the UEFI and legacy
    nothing happend
    so what is the solution here

DarkEstra, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

1. windows on ssd m.2 never starts again after installing the updates after a fresh install - Similar Threads - ssd never starts

2. windows on ssd m.2 never starts again after installing the updates after a fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows on ssd m.2 never starts again after installing the updates after a fresh install: Hello guys, I bought an ssd m.2 not new, and when ever I install windows 10 on my laptop the windows works perfectly but when I do the first update that has drivers etc, the windows never starts again and whenever I start my laptop here is what happens :whenever I start my...
  3. windows on ssd m.2 never starts again after installing the updates after a fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows on ssd m.2 never starts again after installing the updates after a fresh install: Hello guys, I bought an ssd m.2 not new, and when ever I install windows 10 on my laptop the windows works perfectly but when I do the first update that has drivers etc, the windows never starts again and whenever I start my laptop here is what happens :whenever I start my...
  4. Bluescreen after installing a m.2 ssd

Bluescreen after installing a m.2 ssd: dear microsoft,i am encountering bluesreen after installing a transcend 830s 256gb m.2 ssd on unit HP Probook 430 G4 and HP Probook 440 G4 after doing a systam update with windows 10.regards,...
  5. Windows is not started after succesfully installation on SSD M.2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is not started after succesfully installation on SSD M.2: I recently installed an SSD KINGSTON FURY RENEGADE PCIE 4.0 NVMe M.2 on Prime Z390-A, and I installed Windows 10 on this SSD.However, after the installation, there is no "Windows Boot Manager" present, and the system is not booting. I have no idea how to fix it, I read a lot...
  6. Windows is not started after succesfully installation on SSD M.2

Windows is not started after succesfully installation on SSD M.2: I recently installed an SSD KINGSTON FURY RENEGADE PCIE 4.0 NVMe M.2 on Prime Z390-A, and I installed Windows 10 on this SSD.However, after the installation, there is no "Windows Boot Manager" present, and the system is not booting. I have no idea how to fix it, I read a lot...
  7. Windows is not started after succesfully installation on SSD M.2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows BSOD after install fresh windows 10 on M.2 SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD after install fresh windows 10 on M.2 SSD: Hello, I've got a problem regarding my Windows PC. Couple months ago I bought a fresh sealed M.2 and put it into my PC and reinstall Windows 10. After that, I constantly getting BSOD. So, I thought there is a problem with my M.2 so I replaced it by using my warranty and they...
  9. Windows BSOD after install fresh windows 10 on M.2 SSD

Windows BSOD after install fresh windows 10 on M.2 SSD: Hello, I've got a problem regarding my Windows PC. Couple months ago I bought a fresh sealed M.2 and put it into my PC and reinstall Windows 10. After that, I constantly getting BSOD. So, I thought there is a problem with my M.2 so I replaced it by using my warranty and they...
  10. Windows BSOD after install fresh windows 10 on M.2 SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging