Windows 10: Windows on the Fritz

Discus and support Windows on the Fritz in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On 9/25/2018, my computer was working fine. However, starting on the 26th, something went wrong. All I did was turn on my computer, and discover that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nita#423, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Nita#423 Win User

Windows on the Fritz

On 9/25/2018, my computer was working fine. However, starting on the 26th, something went wrong. All I did was turn on my computer, and discover that the Wifi and sound was gone. Then I start to sign in and I go to the menu...First, it was faded and I couldn't reach the buttons; when I clicked on the icon the second time, it seemed perfectly fine. Then, I attempted to troubleshoot my WiFi and audio, but I keep getting this message: "An unexpected error has occurred. The troubleshooting wizard can't continue."

Error code:0x8007007E
    Source: Engine

I tried everything to fix this and its still not working. HELP!!!

:)

Nita#423, Sep 28, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 28, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows on the Fritz

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Windows on the Fritz

1. Windows on the Fritz - Similar Threads - Fritz

2. wlan Konflikt Realtek usb 2.0 wlan adapter mit Fritz!wlan Stick AC430

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wlan Konflikt Realtek usb 2.0 wlan adapter mit Fritz!wlan Stick AC430: Hallo community Nach jedem update im win 10 insiderprogramm ist zunächst kein Internetzugang über wlan möglich. es sieht so aus, als ob der wlanstick ständig aus- und eingeschaltet wird. Ich habe das so gelöst, dass ich nach jedem update mit dem Gerätemanager erst den...
  3. unable to connect to fritz box NAS

unable to connect to fritz box NAS: I have a problem that has just recently raised it´s ugly head here it is Restoring Network Connections An error occured while reconnecting to \\Fritz-nas\fritz.nas microsoft windows network: Not enough memory resources are available to process command I have did the...
  4. Fritz Wlan Usb Stick is not recognized?

Fritz Wlan Usb Stick is not recognized?: Hey, guys, I reset my PC a few hours ago so that everything is zero. Now with the same WLAN stick, which hasn't caused any problems before, I suddenly have no internet anymore. I installed and uninstalled all drivers and upgraded them, checked fritz.box for errors, tried...
  5. Fritz!Wlan Stick ac 430 mu mimo is recognized but not used?

Fritz!Wlan Stick ac 430 mu mimo is recognized but not used?: [ATTACH] Hello i have a small problem and as i said in the title my wlan stick is recognized but not used (i try to insert a picture). Does anyone know what I can do? driver reinstallation and I have already done that. Many thanks in advance Johann Fritz!Wlan...
  6. Fritz Box 6490 Teredo filter disable?

Fritz Box 6490 Teredo filter disable?: Good evening, folks, i got forza horizon 4 for my PC but i can't connect to the xbox servers because the connection is stopped by a teredo filter and i've looked at 1000 tutorials on how to disable it on the 6490 but there have been many updates and jz there is no button to...
  7. Fritz!Box IP filter?

Fritz!Box IP filter?: Tach, I was about to enter an IP at Chrome into the URL search bar and I got this message: [ATTACH] Maybe someone can help me. Fritz!Box IP Filter?
  8. Setting up 2nd Fritz!Box 7490 router as mesh repeater

Setting up 2nd Fritz!Box 7490 router as mesh repeater: Within a few weeks I expect to receive a 2nd Fritz!Box 7490 router, which I plan to setup as a mesh repeater to extend the range of my wifi signal. I plan on using this guide: Setting up the FRITZ!Box as a Mesh Repeater | FRITZ!Box 7490 | AVM International The existing...
  9. 32bit programs on the fritz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    32bit programs on the fritz: have a question about wow64. I dont see this running in services or processes under task manager. I know its responsible for running 32bit software correctly on a 64bit system, mine being the latter. I have been trying to get a program called bluestacks to work properly. I...