Windows 10: Windows on the World photo gallery

Discus and support Windows on the World photo gallery in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Waking up my computer to another stunning photo is gorgeous. But some of them are so stunning that I'd like to enjoy them a bit longer before the next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AerynB, May 11, 2021.

1. AerynB Win User

Windows on the World photo gallery

Waking up my computer to another stunning photo is gorgeous. But some of them are so stunning that I'd like to enjoy them a bit longer before the next photo replaces it. I don't want to turn off the rotation there's so many beautiful places in the world to wake up to. So can you let me know how I can save a clean image to use in my own Windows background. There is no commercial intent. It's strictly for my own personal enjoyment.Cheers :-

:)

AerynB, May 11, 2021

2. hazy photos in windows photo gallery

Hi Brenda,

I apologize for misunderstanding the query.

I would suggest you to refer to the help article given below for steps to edit photos in Windows photo gallery and check if it helps:

Edit photos in Photo Gallery

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.l

Wungraileng Vashi, May 11, 2021
  3. Photo Gallery Missing Files

hi slartybart
    we're almost there...yes!!
    windows 2012 essential, installed all correctly, it is now found in my program & features. I wasn't sure what the next step would be. But i did check to see if Photo Gallery would work, but i received these errors which i have attached. I also attempted to download the file that was needed which i chose the first one, but after reading the details and OS requirement i was unsure if it.

Windows on the World photo gallery [​IMG]

stressful1, May 11, 2021
  4. Windows on the World photo gallery

The old Photo Gallery, cannot find

I think they have removed as not listed anymore
    The one I posted the list I use them they do the same job.
    Like clip art that has gone but you can add it.
    will google photo gallery and see if it can be added ok

Found it you can download it

Download Windows Live Photo Gallery

hTconeM9user, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows on the World photo gallery

1. Windows on the World photo gallery - Similar Threads - World photo gallery

2. Windows Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo Gallery: I have been using Windows Photo Gallery on my desktop with Windows 10 and before that . The new version of Windows 10 did not include it and I didn't like the included new Photos program. If I upgrade to Windows 11 will I have to download Photo Gallery again and, most...
  3. Windows photo gallery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows photo gallery: Wow! Just upgraded to windows 10 I guess you could call it that. You deleted the most important program to me, Windows Photo Gallery. I had all my photos in there and so easy to edit them all or one at a time. GONE. What were you thinking? Damn. Now I know i can...
  4. Photo gallery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo gallery: How do I remove pictures that were automatically downloaded from the internet and put in my photo gallery..and therefore using up my space. and how can I stop that from happening? Thanks for any help you can offer!!...
  5. Windows photo gallery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows photo gallery: I just purchased an HP laptop with Windows 10 and do not like the photo program. How can I install Windows Photo Gallery? Also, I cannot find a way to "Save websites to my favorites tab...any help? Paul...
  6. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I move from one picture to another in Photo Gallery WITHOUT Slide Show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/71525ccf-6da8-431f-9f49-4b2ead1a70cb
  7. windows Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows Photo Gallery: why , when I ask about windows 10 Photos I am shown windows 7 Photo Gallery , when it is being made redundant , ? I was able to edit my photos in Photos now I have to make a video first so that I can edit . ??...
  8. windows photo gallery

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows photo gallery: Does windows 10 have anything comparable to the older version Windows 7 photo gallery. I currently have windows 10 and Im not able to view pics one at a time but only in a slide show from a sd card. I didnt have this problem with my older windows 7 photo gallery....
  9. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I copy a photo from one folder to another (in Photo Gallery)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-gallery/1408aca9-4d5f-4811-acd6-921049531f59
  10. Windows Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Photo Gallery: This just started happening today. When I open a photo, it displays for about one second then closes and goes back to the previous screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have Windows 10....