Windows 10: Windows on the World photo gallery

Discus and support Windows on the World photo gallery in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Waking up my computer to another stunning photo is gorgeous. But some of them are so stunning that I'd like to enjoy them a bit longer before the next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AerynB, May 11, 2021.

1. AerynB Win User

Windows on the World photo gallery

Waking up my computer to another stunning photo is gorgeous. But some of them are so stunning that I'd like to enjoy them a bit longer before the next photo replaces it. I don't want to turn off the rotation there's so many beautiful places in the world to wake up to. So can you let me know how I can save a clean image to use in my own Windows background. There is no commercial intent. It's strictly for my own personal enjoyment.Cheers :-

:)

AerynB, May 11, 2021

2. hazy photos in windows photo gallery

Hi Brenda,

I apologize for misunderstanding the query.

I would suggest you to refer to the help article given below for steps to edit photos in Windows photo gallery and check if it helps:

Edit photos in Photo Gallery

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.l

Wungraileng Vashi, May 11, 2021
  3. Photo Gallery Missing Files

hi slartybart
    we're almost there...yes!!
    windows 2012 essential, installed all correctly, it is now found in my program & features. I wasn't sure what the next step would be. But i did check to see if Photo Gallery would work, but i received these errors which i have attached. I also attempted to download the file that was needed which i chose the first one, but after reading the details and OS requirement i was unsure if it.

Windows on the World photo gallery [​IMG]

stressful1, May 11, 2021
  4. Windows on the World photo gallery

The old Photo Gallery, cannot find

I think they have removed as not listed anymore
    The one I posted the list I use them they do the same job.
    Like clip art that has gone but you can add it.
    will google photo gallery and see if it can be added ok

Found it you can download it

Download Windows Live Photo Gallery

hTconeM9user, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows on the World photo gallery

1. Windows on the World photo gallery - Similar Threads - World photo gallery

2. Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Gallery: I just updated my WIndows 10 today and now the Next/Back arrows are gone from Photo Gallery. I can't scroll through the unedited photos. If I edit a photo, the arrows appear and I can only see the edited photos using the arrows?????...
  3. Windows photo gallery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows photo gallery: Why does micrisoft not care about the needs of its customers ? Windows photo gallery was removed during update and there was nothing to replace it. How possibly can that be an improvement ? I now have nothing to adjust my photos after years of using a perfectly good utility....
  4. Windows Photo Gallery

Windows Photo Gallery: How do I install Widows Photo gallery on my new Windows 10 computer? I have used Photo Gallery since it came out, and I am at risk of losing all the information om my 40000 pictures. Is there any other app which makes use of Photo Gallery's metadata, including people...
  5. photo gallery

photo gallery: my photos are now showing up as files rather than icons... I have to select each individual file to open the Pic..is there a way to restore them so they show the icon without clicking on the file?...
  6. photo gallery

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    photo gallery: I need to get videos off my iphone. One is in photo gallery but it has no volume. There is a place in the lower right corner to turn the volume up and down but it will not let me adjust it. Please help asap. Thanks DorisHall3...
  7. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I move from one picture to another in Photo Gallery WITHOUT Slide Show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/71525ccf-6da8-431f-9f49-4b2ead1a70cb
  8. Photo gallery

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Photo gallery: When I email a photo from Photogallery as an attachment, the photo includes an icon which allows the receipient to access all my photos. How do I remove the icon please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/3087501f-5190-426e-8a5f-8020d8d3f031"
  9. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I copy a photo from one folder to another (in Photo Gallery)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-gallery/1408aca9-4d5f-4811-acd6-921049531f59
  10. Photo gallery

Photo gallery: Why am I unable to download photo gallery from windows essentials to windows 10,tried several times but without success. 34602