Windows 10: Windows OOBE stuck on Android Phone Screen

Discus and support Windows OOBE stuck on Android Phone Screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ive tried 3 times and keep getting stuck on the same screen, Android Phone Screen, for the OOBE. Each time have powered off only to start all over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bryan_1250, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Windows OOBE stuck on Android Phone Screen

Ive tried 3 times and keep getting stuck on the same screen, Android Phone Screen, for the OOBE.

Each time have powered off only to start all over and then get stuck in the same screen.

:)

Bryan_1250, Oct 14, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Stuck in OOBE screen

I tried to reset my laptop to factory settings but now im stuck in oobe screens.. It fails to set up the region so i just skipped it but when it comes to the network, everytime i press skip it wobt let me.. It keeps returning to the oops something went
    erong screen and say OOBEEULA.. Can someone help me with this?

gh0stpr0ject, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Windows OOBE stuck on Android Phone Screen

Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app Mobile

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows OOBE stuck on Android Phone Screen

1. Windows OOBE stuck on Android Phone Screen - Similar Threads - OOBE stuck Android

2. Phone Link Stuck on connecting Android or iPhone

in Windows 10 News
    Phone Link Stuck on connecting Android or iPhone: [IMG]If Phone Link is stuck while connecting your phone and PC, reviewing permissions, pairing devices, or scanning QR codes, then this post will help you. Phone Link is a nice app that helps you instantly access your Android and iOS devices from your Windows PC. However,...
  3. Link android phone to windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link android phone to windows: I'm trying to link my android phone to my windows pc but when I scan the QR code it says that something went wrong and that I need to sign in manually. When I do try to sign in manually it says login failed. I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I also can't...
  4. Link to phone for Android stuck on sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link to phone for Android stuck on sign in: Currently attempting to use Link to Phone on Windows 10. It is stuck on "Link to Windows and sign in with" window on Windows 10 while both my online windows account and my phone show that I am logged on. I have already reset everything, twice. I can ping my phone from my...
  5. android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    android phone: Since the recent win10 update, i am unable to connect my samsung galaxy s6. Nothing registers, no usb recognition : NOTHING, everythig worked fine before so it must be the update. Uploading my photos to laptop is vital for my work. Any help on this problem would be...
  6. android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885
  7. android phone

in Windows 10 Support
    android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885
  8. Stuck in OOBE screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in OOBE screen: I tried to reset my laptop to factory settings but now im stuck in oobe screens.. It fails to set up the region so i just skipped it but when it comes to the network, everytime i press skip it wobt let me.. It keeps returning to the oops something went erong screen and say...
  9. Project Android Phone to Screen on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Project Android Phone to Screen on Windows 10 PC: How to: Project Android Phone to Screen on Windows 10 PC How to Project Android Phone to Screen on Windows 10 PC The Projecting to this PC feature uses the Connect app to allow you to wirelessly project your Windows Phone, another PC, or Android devices to the screen of...
  10. Windows 10 on Android Phones?

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 on Android Phones?: http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft...th-special-rom Microsoft is developing a Windows 10 ROM that can be flashed onto Android devices to easily convert them to Windows Phones. As part of its announcements surrounding the upcoming launch of Windows 10, Microsoft also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stop oobe on andriod phone