Windows 10: windows open under screensaver? Please help

Discus and support windows open under screensaver? Please help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; downloaded and installed win10 last evening...... I can no longer view pages, I see the mini version when I hover over an icon, but where does it open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ursaunsane, Nov 1, 2015.

1. windows open under screensaver? Please help

downloaded and installed win10 last evening...... I can no longer view pages, I see the mini version when I hover over an icon, but where does it open. I have an alienware screensaver, but can not turn it off as I can not access the control panel. Thanks for your help

:)

ursaunsane, Nov 1, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

please please please... I need help in restoring my Video folder location, thank you!!

OK, open a Command Prompt window as administrator

(Click your Start Button, type cmd, right click Command Prompt and choose 'Run as Administraor')

Run this command and see if the Videos library folder appears back in the Quick Access section under 'This PC' in the left pane of File Explorer

attrib -h "%AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Libraries\*.library-ms"

DaveM121, Nov 1, 2015
  3. {help} Win User
    Pop Up Windows appearing under the Task Bar on Windows 10

Old title: Pop Up Windows Under the Task Bar

When the "Task Bar" is placed at the top of the screen, any pop up that opens appears under the task bar, not allowing access to the minimize, enlarge window, or close buttons. I have a screenshot of the problem included. Anyone know a fix for this problem?

Screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/xcr4bhN.png?1

You can see how the browser window begins after the task bar, but the pop up appears under the task bar.

This is more of a bug report, since there is no way to actually report bugs with this software.

{help}, Nov 1, 2015
  4. windows open under screensaver? Please help

got the answer at another forum. Thanks anyway

ursaunsane, Nov 1, 2015
Thema:

windows open under screensaver? Please help

1. windows open under screensaver? Please help - Similar Threads - open under screensaver

2. Screensaver gone missing, help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screensaver gone missing, help: Hello! I've come across an unusual problem with my Legion 5 Pro running Windows 11 Home. There used to be a screensaver on my PC that resembled Mac's "drift," and it was pre-installed; I didn't download it. However, it has suddenly disappeared. Has anyone else experienced...
  3. Screensaver Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screensaver Help: I've been trying for a while and I can't seem to find a way to add my own playlist of music to my photo slideshow which i set as my screensaver. Is it possible, and if so, is there an option to shuffle each song?...
  4. Screensaver Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screensaver Help: I've been trying for a while and I can't seem to find a way to add my own playlist of music to my photo slideshow which i set as my screensaver. Is it possible, and if so, is there an option to shuffle each song?...
  5. Screensaver Help

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows 10 - not opening Windows Defender - please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 - not opening Windows Defender - please help: [ATTACH] This is showing up. I have tried a few different solutions that have been suggested on the net, but nothing seems to work... please suggestions. https://preview.redd.it/y2yq9q5cxt161.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=eee01bbbefc82a40b38e1a6cbbd2e79ca61b4e16...
  7. SCREENSAVER LAGGING/STUTTERING/LOW FPS. HELP PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SCREENSAVER LAGGING/STUTTERING/LOW FPS. HELP PLEASE!: Hello all, I’ve been using the Helios screensaver and it ran perfectly for almost a year. Now that screensaver barely moves (low FPS and stuttering). I switched to stock windows 10 screensavers to see if the issue persisted and it does lag/stutter pretty bad. Games run fine...
  8. cant open folders please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant open folders please help: all my recent folders are OK and they are working but when i create a new folder it doesn't show up the yellow icon it show a white icon and when i double click it it asks me to choose a specified application to open it please anyone help. i looked it up and people say one of...
  9. Tooooo many windows open!! Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tooooo many windows open!! Please help!: When I search for something- for instance, I go to the 2019 file, than the New York file, than the Doctors, file than the heart file, the offices, etc... etc. Well every time I click to follow this chain to the doctor -- a new window stays open on my screen. How do I...
  10. please help me to open store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    please help me to open store: please help me to open Store * Original title: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-open-store/ff4626f9-0e7b-4865-830d-bd777b2f6095"