Windows 10: windows open under screensaver? Please help

Discus and support windows open under screensaver? Please help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; downloaded and installed win10 last evening...... I can no longer view pages, I see the mini version when I hover over an icon, but where does it open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ursaunsane, Nov 1, 2015.

1. windows open under screensaver? Please help

downloaded and installed win10 last evening...... I can no longer view pages, I see the mini version when I hover over an icon, but where does it open. I have an alienware screensaver, but can not turn it off as I can not access the control panel. Thanks for your help

:)

ursaunsane, Nov 1, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

please please please... I need help in restoring my Video folder location, thank you!!

OK, open a Command Prompt window as administrator

(Click your Start Button, type cmd, right click Command Prompt and choose 'Run as Administraor')

Run this command and see if the Videos library folder appears back in the Quick Access section under 'This PC' in the left pane of File Explorer

attrib -h "%AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Libraries\*.library-ms"

DaveM121, Nov 1, 2015
  3. {help} Win User
    Pop Up Windows appearing under the Task Bar on Windows 10

Old title: Pop Up Windows Under the Task Bar

When the "Task Bar" is placed at the top of the screen, any pop up that opens appears under the task bar, not allowing access to the minimize, enlarge window, or close buttons. I have a screenshot of the problem included. Anyone know a fix for this problem?

Screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/xcr4bhN.png?1

You can see how the browser window begins after the task bar, but the pop up appears under the task bar.

This is more of a bug report, since there is no way to actually report bugs with this software.

{help}, Nov 1, 2015
  4. windows open under screensaver? Please help

got the answer at another forum. Thanks anyway

ursaunsane, Nov 1, 2015
Thema:

windows open under screensaver? Please help

1. windows open under screensaver? Please help - Similar Threads - open under screensaver

2. Tooooo many windows open!! Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tooooo many windows open!! Please help!: When I search for something- for instance, I go to the 2019 file, than the New York file, than the Doctors, file than the heart file, the offices, etc... etc. Well every time I click to follow this chain to the doctor -- a new window stays open on my screen. How do I...
  3. please help me to open store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    please help me to open store: please help me to open Store * Original title: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-open-store/ff4626f9-0e7b-4865-830d-bd777b2f6095"
  4. Please Please Please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Please Please help: Please help, I have purchased Windows 10 Enterprise code from Snapdeal.com. They have given me link to windows and a key to activate windows. When I download and installed their windows I found that windows has errors while updating. Error in installing update 1803. I...
  5. Help please

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help please: How do I change the wallpaper of my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please/edfe8fe9-67f0-43e1-aed8-6fdfc89b08b9
  6. Help please.

Help please.: Im annoyed so much by this thing happeing. Well 2 things. 1 is my profile keeps logging out random times? Like lets say im playing a game and with friends then it just logs out. Second thing is that well basically i have this stupid time limit thing. Every time i get a...
  7. Please help..

Please help..: I was typinf in word and screen went black. i restart and here’s what happens with all options: Choose an option: 1. Troubleshoot 2. Turn off PC. I troubleshoot, now two more options. 1. RECOVERY MANAGER gives me two options under maintenance- run computer...
  8. help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help please: I can only hear system´s sounds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/help-please/ffc15090-315b-4f1e-a213-732f1a7eeee3
  9. help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help please: i just renewed my subscription to Assure, but I can't seem to log into it or even find it. Every time I use the link I used to use it tells me either that it no longer exists or it wants to know what my problem with outlook is and that is not the problem. My windows 10 on my...
  10. Please help - file explorer will not open - solved

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help - file explorer will not open - solved: Hi there, so I recently got a MSI GL62 7QF with the standard 128GB SSD, then today I installed a second SSD to the spare drive bay in the laptop. The SSD is a 500GB Samsung 850 EVO which was brand new, never did anything with it, just took it out of the box and put it into...