Windows 10: Windows operation error

Discus and support Windows operation error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please help, Something went wrong with Windows and now I'm unable to use my pc any more. My device is manufactured by DELL Inc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ms_User550 pro, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Windows operation error

Please help,
    Something went wrong with Windows and now I'm unable to use my pc any more.

My device is manufactured by DELL Inc.

:)

Ms_User550 pro, Aug 24, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 24, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Windows operation error

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Windows operation error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Windows operation error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Windows operation error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Windows operation error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Windows operation error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Windows operation error :D

Tenforo, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows operation error

1. Windows operation error - Similar Threads - operation error

2. error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat: Al encender la PC me salió ese error, presiono cualquier tecla y vuelve a salir, probé iniciar desde un USB de arranque y queda la pantalla negra con puntos de colores, probé cambiando configuración de arranque en la bios y sigue igual ya no se que hacer....
  3. error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat: Al encender la PC me salió ese error, presiono cualquier tecla y vuelve a salir, probé iniciar desde un USB de arranque y queda la pantalla negra con puntos de colores, probé cambiando configuración de arranque en la bios y sigue igual ya no se que hacer....
  4. error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This indicates that an in-page operation failed with a CRC error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This indicates that an in-page operation failed with a CRC error: Hi Guys,I'm facing BSOD suddenly and very intermittent. Can anyone help to check what could be the cause of the issue?The laptop is only few months old hence HW issue should be minimal.Below is the Dump file details...
  6. BSOD error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This indicates that an in-page operation failed with a CRC error

BSOD error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This indicates that an in-page operation failed with a CRC error: Hi Guys,I'm facing BSOD suddenly and very intermittent. Can anyone help to check what could be the cause of the issue?The laptop is only few months old hence HW issue should be minimal.Below is the Dump file details...
  7. BSOD error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This indicates that an in-page operation failed with a CRC error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. A component of the operating system has expired Error code : 0x0000605 memtest.efi windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A component of the operating system has expired Error code : 0x0000605 memtest.efi windows 11: I installed a new RAM and i checked it with Windows Memory Diagnostics, and this is what it went, how to fix this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-component-of-the-operating-system-has-expired/1d91b1ef-b2a2-4888-a8b4-b4707a3669c6
  9. A component of the operating system has expired Error code : 0x0000605 memtest.efi windows 11

A component of the operating system has expired Error code : 0x0000605 memtest.efi windows 11: I installed a new RAM and i checked it with Windows Memory Diagnostics, and this is what it went, how to fix this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-component-of-the-operating-system-has-expired/1d91b1ef-b2a2-4888-a8b4-b4707a3669c6
  10. Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000771) Printer Error

in Windows 10 News
    Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000771) Printer Error: [IMG]While using a printer, if you come across an error message saying Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000771), here is how you can fix the issue. It could be because your printer has been disconnected. Here, we have discussed all the possible scenarios so that...