Windows 10: Windows Operation System has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware.

Discus and support Windows Operation System has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello, i am trying to solve my problem after lots of unsuccessful responses and actions by Microsoft community assistants, so i am trying my luck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by S.UZUN, Jul 2, 2019.

1. S.UZUN Win User

Windows Operation System has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware.

hello,

i am trying to solve my problem after lots of unsuccessful responses and actions by Microsoft community assistants, so i am trying my luck here.

i am using GTX 960 m Nvidia along with Intel graphics 4600.

The problem first occurred while i was using Opera browser. I clicked "use hardware acceleration when necessary" and then after a while, screen stops responding and in a few seconds it went completely black except the mouse cursor, and i resetted my PC. However the problem continued with different intervals and then it just became more and more often. Moreover i click on opera or any other application like BS player, the same thing happens ... a few seconds pass ... the screen turns black and i can only see the mouse cursor (but can hear the music playing in the background) it does not respond CTRL ALT DEL.

I have formatted my PC and reinstalled windows but the problem keeps going.

I have tried every other solution on the internet but still my screen crashes randomly with the same notification, "Windows Operation System has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware." or "Shellexperience has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware." recently i have minimized these crashes by uninstalling Intel HD graphics 4600 driver with an older version, (2015) while the driver is completely uninstalled or disabled no problem occurs. but then i am not able to play any games on my pc.

Windows Operation System has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware. 601d0a1e-2306-4744-966c-f46618747001?upload=true.jpg

some solutions that i have tried in vain so far;

• reinstalling graphic drivers
    • updating graphic drivers
    • system File Checker And DISM Tools
    • TDRDELAY on regedit
    • completely formatted pc
    • opened it up and cleaned fans processor fans and checked if anything is wrong like overheating

but the problem still persists....

5 or 6 times windows assistants connected to my PC and tried nearly the same thing in vain.

they just simply uninstall and then reinstall the latest graphic card drivers and i got black screen and my PC froze.

installing older version of HD 4600 drivers just lessened the severity of my problem. instead of 123123 restart i get 3 or 4 in a day.

:)

S.UZUN, Jul 2, 2019
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Windows Operation System has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware.

Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware.

Hi Matthias,

• When you say, "Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware." what exactly are you referring to?
    • When are you getting this?
    • Which application are you referring to?
    • Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?
    Kindly elaborate the issue in detail to assist you accordingly.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows Operation System has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware.

1. Windows Operation System has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware. - Similar Threads - Operation System has

2. How to fix MICROSOFT WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix MICROSOFT WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware: READ BEFORE ANSWERINGThis goes twice in case you actually work for Microsoft support, I've seen answers on this topic before and they did not work for my case. Yes, I did restart my computer.Yes, everything is updated.No, I've never experienced issues like these before. But...
  3. How to fix MICROSOFT WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix MICROSOFT WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware: READ BEFORE ANSWERINGThis goes twice in case you actually work for Microsoft support, I've seen answers on this topic before and they did not work for my case. Yes, I did restart my computer.Yes, everything is updated.No, I've never experienced issues like these before. But...
  4. How to fix MICROSOFT WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware: Hello, Since 3 days I'm getting a message that says Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware. I've tried a lot of things including: Reinstalling Windows 10 Reinstalling drivers Changed TlrDelay Set drivers back to previous version FurMark GPU stress...
  6. 'Application Microsoft Windows Operating System has been blocked from accessing Graphics...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    'Application Microsoft Windows Operating System has been blocked from accessing Graphics...: Alienware computer Windows 10 version 1909 build 18363.900 8GB of RAM IntelR CoreTM i7-4710MQ @ 2.50GHz Nvidia GeForce 860M For the last 3 days anytime I run any game it siezes up, freezes, then crashes. Today the game crashed but I finally got an error message. Roughly...
  7. Windows Operation System has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Operation System has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware.: hello, i am trying to solve my problem after lots of unsuccessful responses and actions by Microsoft community assistants, so i am trying my luck here. i am using GTX 960 m Nvidia along with Intel graphics 4600. my screen crashes (completely black screen only a mouse...
  8. application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware: I know it was here lot times before but with no solution for me. Today (25.7.2018) at about 14:00 everything is normal and smooth. On the evening the same day (18:00) after i start any game or program witch uses my GK i get that error application XXXX has been blocked from...
  9. Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 News
    Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware: [ATTACH] Many a time it may so happen that programs on your Windows 10 PC get denied of accessing graphics hardware. The message says that an application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware. One of the common scenarios is when [...] This post Application has...
  10. Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware: Hello everyone, I have just moved from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 (clean install, not an upgrade) and am now getting an error when running DirectX 9 games (Guild Wars 2, Mass Effect 1,2 and 3), it freezes the game and forces me to end the process, then gives me the titled...