Windows 10: Windows Optimization. How to disable? At last give us a solution that works.

Discus and support Windows Optimization. How to disable? At last give us a solution that works. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How Can I completely disable Windows Optimization on Windows 10? All the ways I have tried dont work because this process keeps coming up after a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ean Hatzi, May 28, 2023.

1. Ean Hatzi Win User

Windows Optimization. How to disable? At last give us a solution that works.

How Can I completely disable Windows Optimization on Windows 10? All the ways I have tried dont work because this process keeps coming up after a few hours, it runs in the background and uses up all my internet bandwidth.

:)

Ean Hatzi, May 28, 2023

2. Disable optimal resolution check and notice

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to disable the Optimal Resolution Notification:

• Right click on the on the empty area on the Desktop.
    • Select Graphics options > Balloon Notification >
      Optimal Resolution Notification > Disable.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, May 28, 2023
  3. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, May 28, 2023
  4. Windows Optimization. How to disable? At last give us a solution that works.

How to disable the 'optimal resolution notification' in win 10

Hello,

To fix this issue, first try to disable optimal resolution with these steps:

• Right click on the on the empty area on the Desktop.
    • Select Graphics options > Balloon Notification > Optimal Resolution Notification > Disable.

Referenced from Redirecting.

If issue still persists, try setting your display resolution to Recommended level:

[How To] Change Screen Resolution In Windows 10

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, May 28, 2023
Thema:

Windows Optimization. How to disable? At last give us a solution that works.

1. Windows Optimization. How to disable? At last give us a solution that works. - Similar Threads - Optimization disable last

2. Windows Optimization. How to disable? At last give us a solution that works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Optimization. How to disable? At last give us a solution that works.: How Can I completely disable Windows Optimization on Windows 10? All the ways I have tried dont work because this process keeps coming up after a few hours, it runs in the background and uses up all my internet bandwidth....
  3. Windows Optimization. How to disable? At last give us a solution that works.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Optimization. How to disable? At last give us a solution that works.: How Can I completely disable Windows Optimization on Windows 10? All the ways I have tried dont work because this process keeps coming up after a few hours, it runs in the background and uses up all my internet bandwidth....
  4. [SOLUTION] Disable Auto-Login of Last User in Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    [SOLUTION] Disable Auto-Login of Last User in Windows 10: For those having the same problem as this post, I have created a simple batch script to automatically edit the registry and its permissions to bring back the ability to choose a user upon startup, so you don't have to manually go to regedit and do the changes.For those who...
  5. [SOLUTION] Disable Auto-Login of Last User in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [SOLUTION] Disable Auto-Login of Last User in Windows 10: For those having the same problem as this post, I have created a simple batch script to automatically edit the registry and its permissions to bring back the ability to choose a user upon startup, so you don't have to manually go to regedit and do the changes.For those who...
  6. [SOLUTION] Disable Auto-Login of Last User in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [SOLUTION] Disable Auto-Login of Last User in Windows 10: For those having the same problem as this post, I have created a simple batch script to automatically edit the registry and its permissions to bring back the ability to choose a user upon startup.For those who want to try, feedback would be great for me to see if my solution...
  7. How to disable fullscreen optimization?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable fullscreen optimization?: Title, thanks. Microsoft never learns and implements things only causing headache and grief and gives us no control. Disgusting that they force so much extra bloatware now. Previously it was possible to disable fullscreen optimization on advanced graphic settings but now...
  8. Give us a minute

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Give us a minute: Hello, For the last 48 hours I have received the message "give us a minute XXX is updating" whenever I have tried to access my Outlook or any other Microsoft "app" on my computer. I have checked all my updates, check I am synced for the correct time zone, tried to reset...
  9. Give Us A Minute......

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Give Us A Minute......: Recently I tried to open my World Of Tanks Blitz game using Windows 10 and I got a "Give Us A Minute" Window saying it would be ready shortly, it has been up for a couple of days now. How do I fix this?...
  10. How to disable fullscreen optimization.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to disable fullscreen optimization.: Hi, I have been having issues with my fps being capped to 60 due to the full screen optimization I disabled it on one game and its stopped being capped but some games don't give me the option. Is there any way that I can disable full screen optimization completely from all my...