Windows 10: Windows options keep selecting unstoppably.

Discus and support Windows options keep selecting unstoppably. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys, first of all, I apologize for my English skills, I am not sure how to explain fully the problem. Basically, I can use Chrome or any other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zed String, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Windows options keep selecting unstoppably.

Hello guys, first of all, I apologize for my English skills, I am not sure how to explain fully the problem.

Basically, I can use Chrome or any other program without any problem, but when I open a Windows 10's window,

menu, start menu, configuration menu, etc... it just goes crazy and it goes all around the possible options on the window,

like if I was pressing my Tab key or something to scroll around the options.

I am using a Lenovo Legion laptop, I bought a few months ago and I barely use the keyboard since I haven't had time

to work on it and I just use it a couple of hours a week to play games with an XBOX ONE Controller.

This problem just came up a week ago, I checked for virus, restarted the computer, and googles a possible solution but

I couldn't find ANYTHING. I feel like don't know the exact word to describe the problem.

I recorded this short video to show you up what's going on.

https://youtu.be/V_JC1v23d_I

I hope you can help me out, thank you.

:)

Zed String, Dec 15, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 15, 2020
  3. jbailey8 Win User
    HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Windows options keep selecting unstoppably.

Giveaway-A-Day: Antichamber, FO3, FONV, SSHD:TFE, Portal 2, Unstoppable Gorg, TRAUMA

I'd like to enter for the
    • Antichamber
    • TRAUMA
    • Unstoppable Gorg
    draws. Many thanks!

lemonadesoda, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows options keep selecting unstoppably.

1. Windows options keep selecting unstoppably. - Similar Threads - options keep selecting

2. Simple Certificate Selection Option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Simple Certificate Selection Option: Hello All,We are testing a new Windows NPS setup. We are using Certificate Auth for company owned computers. All domain joined PCs are receiving a certificate from our internal CA server via a GPO.I'm testing using 2 laptops *one Lenovo T480 and one T480s. The issue I seem to...
  3. Unstoppable McAfee side pop-ups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unstoppable McAfee side pop-ups: My Dell laptop has been infected with Unstoppable McAfee side pop-ups. Chrome settings have always blocked pop-ups, and I added a long list of banned sites, but the side pop-ups keep coming. I don't have McAfee, so can't uninstall it. Norton Anti-Virus does its scans, but...
  4. Unstoppable McAfee side pop-ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unstoppable McAfee side pop-ups: My Dell laptop has been infected with Unstoppable McAfee side pop-ups. Chrome settings have always blocked pop-ups, and I added a long list of banned sites, but the side pop-ups keep coming. I don't have McAfee, so can't uninstall it. Norton Anti-Virus does its scans, but...
  5. Unstoppable McAfee side pop-ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. selecting last option in menus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    selecting last option in menus: I'm aware that someone already has asked this however in that thread there was no concussion or fix for the problem.In any New system menu or in the photos app the last option in the menu is selected and cannot be unselected.here is the last thread...
  7. Sudden unstoppable notifications in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Sudden unstoppable notifications in taskbar: An issue I've never had before, so looking for any insights please. While running a normally reliable application (a macro in Macro Express Pro) I suddenly started getting an unstoppable succession of notifications: "Macro Express Pro An event was logged" [img] I had to...
  8. Settings App in Windows 10 keeps scrolling down and selecting the bottom option.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings App in Windows 10 keeps scrolling down and selecting the bottom option.: I'm unable to select any other options on any menu in the Settings app, it keeps scrolling down to the bottom and automatically selecting the last option on the page. I've tried reinstalling my mouse/keyboard drivers, and doing sfc/scannow checks, nothing seems to be...
  9. Text selection option in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text selection option in Windows: Hello, I want to know that if there is any option of text selection in windows 10 like that option in google photoes app, so can i can copy or translate the text written in the photoes i have. If yes, the how can i do so?...
  10. Laptop is in an unstoppable blue screen cycle

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop is in an unstoppable blue screen cycle: , so I was going to restart my laptop and it said update and restart so i dis that. After it restarted, a blue screen came up with the error NTFS FILE SYSTEM and it automatically restarts. Hp logo comes on and it says preparing automatic repair. The screen then turns black...