Windows 10: windows or Drivers updats link sites not reachable

Discus and support windows or Drivers updats link sites not reachable in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello MS I am very upset with my Intel (R) Dual Band Wireless- AC 3160 not working (No WIFI CONNECTION...ONLY CABLE) and here is your site making it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ZULFIQAR AHMED MUSA, May 15, 2019.

1. windows or Drivers updats link sites not reachable

Hello MS

I am very upset with my Intel (R) Dual Band Wireless- AC 3160 not working (No WIFI CONNECTION...ONLY CABLE) and here is your site making it more miserable.

I click any update in windows update history and it returns with "THIS CAN"T BE REACHED" DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN....

i HAVE THE LATEST 18.33.15.1 DRIVER VERSION FOR dUAL band WIRELESS ac 3160 YET I AM UNABLE TO CONNECT, NETWORK DIAGNOSTICS SAYS " WIFI NETWORK ADAPTER IS NOT WORKING"

tried much but all but no use

:)

ZULFIQAR AHMED MUSA, May 15, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 15, 2019
  3. Polarman Win User
    Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, May 15, 2019
  4. windows or Drivers updats link sites not reachable

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 15, 2019
Thema:

windows or Drivers updats link sites not reachable

1. windows or Drivers updats link sites not reachable - Similar Threads - Drivers updats link

2. Internet sites not reachable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet sites not reachable: Why am I getting this message for valid sites - Hmmm… can't reach this page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-sites-not-reachable/d4f1f94e-874f-4cbe-b609-35359c51b46c
  3. Internet sites not reachable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet sites not reachable: Why am I getting this message for valid sites - Hmmm… can't reach this page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-sites-not-reachable/d4f1f94e-874f-4cbe-b609-35359c51b46c
  4. Internet sites not reachable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Links to sites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Links to sites: When responding to a long email link, nothing happens when I click on the link except a version of the link will briefly appear in the lower left corner of the monitor screen, I don't have a clue where to look. Thanks for any and all help....
  6. intel graphics driver not updating from the site

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    intel graphics driver not updating from the site: anytime i try updating my intel graphics driver from the intel site, it will always say "installation failed" or "installation error" and i don't know why, does anyone know why and is there anyway i can fix it?...
  7. Network path not reachable

Network path not reachable: My main PC has two mapped drives, one to a NAS and the other a folder on the PC Other devices at home can reach the NAS but not the mapped folder I have proved it's to do with the KTS fw, when I turn off the fw the mapped folder is then reachable I recently upgraded KTS to...
  8. Windows update site

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update site: I got fed up with W10 updates failing on 2X 8.1 and one W7 and just googled W10 updates. One is up and running, one is halfway and the other can wait till tomorrow. 11453
  9. Driver update tools vs. Manufacturer update sites?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver update tools vs. Manufacturer update sites?: My Asus X550CC laptop has 22 outdated drivers, according to Driver Easy (Free) but the Asus support site says my laptop is up to date. Where have these "outdated" manufacturer drivers come from if not from the technobods at Asus? And if so, why arn't they available to me from...
  10. Pubmed is not reachable

Pubmed is not reachable: Hello folks, This issue started about a week ago, and I can not figure out what caused it and how to address it. I use Pubmed (Home - PubMed - NCBI) a lot in my work. In a day, I visit that website at least 15-20 times. One fine day, nothing changed but Pubmed was not...