Windows 10: windows or Drivers updats link sites not reachable

Discus and support windows or Drivers updats link sites not reachable in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello MS I am very upset with my Intel (R) Dual Band Wireless- AC 3160 not working (No WIFI CONNECTION...ONLY CABLE) and here is your site making it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ZULFIQAR AHMED MUSA, May 15, 2019.

1. windows or Drivers updats link sites not reachable

Hello MS

I am very upset with my Intel (R) Dual Band Wireless- AC 3160 not working (No WIFI CONNECTION...ONLY CABLE) and here is your site making it more miserable.

I click any update in windows update history and it returns with "THIS CAN"T BE REACHED" DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN....

i HAVE THE LATEST 18.33.15.1 DRIVER VERSION FOR dUAL band WIRELESS ac 3160 YET I AM UNABLE TO CONNECT, NETWORK DIAGNOSTICS SAYS " WIFI NETWORK ADAPTER IS NOT WORKING"

tried much but all but no use

:)

ZULFIQAR AHMED MUSA, May 15, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 15, 2019
  3. Polarman Win User
    Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, May 15, 2019
  4. windows or Drivers updats link sites not reachable

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 15, 2019
Thema:

windows or Drivers updats link sites not reachable

1. windows or Drivers updats link sites not reachable - Similar Threads - Drivers updats link

2. Several websites not reachable after Win 10 Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Several websites not reachable after Win 10 Update: After installing the Updates KB4493464 and KB4493478 I cannot load several specific websites like youtube.com, microsoft.com, skype.com and whatsapp.com. As error I get "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN", so I tried almost all methods I could find like flushing DNS cache, without...
  3. Is this link for a legit Microsoft support chat site?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this link for a legit Microsoft support chat site?: Hello all: I was having issues activating Windows 10 after doing a motherboard replacement. I followed a chat link I found on Google (linked below), and the guy remoted into my computer, asked to see proof of purchase of the motherboard, then asked for a few account...
  4. WIFI link 4965AG driver

WIFI link 4965AG driver: Hello, My laptop, running Windows 10, went to blue screen with error message NETWLV64. sys . Reading previous posts, they stated to update wireless wifi link driver to; WiFi_Win7_64_15.3.1.exe - for Windows 7*, 64-bit. After the auto install, the driver still says driver...
  5. B&H Site Links Freeze IE11

in Browsers and Email
    B&H Site Links Freeze IE11: I can get to (B&H Photo Video) but clicking on any link freezes IE11 and MS Edge. Problem is with this site only. Can I assume it's this website? Any ideas? 45583
  6. Windows update site

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update site: I got fed up with W10 updates failing on 2X 8.1 and one W7 and just googled W10 updates. One is up and running, one is halfway and the other can wait till tomorrow. 11453
  7. Best site to download monitors drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best site to download monitors drivers?: Hello Anyone has a suggestion for a clean site where I could download proper drivers for my monitors? I did found some site and all of them want to install a .exe program. I don't want to mess with my PC and install unknown software application. My monitors (I got 4)...
  8. Driver update tools vs. Manufacturer update sites?

Driver update tools vs. Manufacturer update sites?: My Asus X550CC laptop has 22 outdated drivers, according to Driver Easy (Free) but the Asus support site says my laptop is up to date. Where have these "outdated" manufacturer drivers come from if not from the technobods at Asus? And if so, why arn't they available to me from...
  9. Pubmed is not reachable

Pubmed is not reachable: Hello folks, This issue started about a week ago, and I can not figure out what caused it and how to address it. I use Pubmed (Home - PubMed - NCBI) a lot in my work. In a day, I visit that website at least 15-20 times. One fine day, nothing changed but Pubmed was not...
  10. Which driver to download from Intel site?

Which driver to download from Intel site?: Hi. My install of Windows 11 needed a driver for Intel GMA 3600. There is only a Windows 7 driver, which I installed but it crashed. On another post I have been advised to install it as an administrator in Compatibility mode for Windows 7. Can't find my original driver...