Windows 10: WINDOWS OS To new drive

Discus and support WINDOWS OS To new drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hii want to ask about how to install new windows on my new driver i bought for my laptop. Do i still need a product key or just my microsoft account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ysabellllll, Jul 23, 2020.

1. WINDOWS OS To new drive

Hii want to ask about how to install new windows on my new driver i bought for my laptop. Do i still need a product key or just my microsoft account? Since my driver which my OS installed been corrupt and i want to install my OS on my new ssd thank you for your answer. Im using a laptop btw

:)

Ysabellllll, Jul 23, 2020
  2. little cat, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Reinstall Windows 10 to new hard drive

Hi Rodolpho,

We want to know about the issue you're having with your recovery drive. Please answer the questions below:

• Are you trying to reinstall Windows 8 or Windows 10?
    • If you already upgraded to Windows 10, were you able to create a new copy of the recovery drive?

We suggest creating a new copy of the recovery drive and then follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa above this thread.

Update us with the outcome so we can assist you further.

Robert Caw, Aug 1, 2020
  4. WINDOWS OS To new drive

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS OS To new drive

1. WINDOWS OS To new drive - Similar Threads - drive

2. Can't Change drive where apps are saved

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Change drive where apps are saved: When I do it I am told there are old app and they need to be deleted and I press yes and then I get an error message with the code 0x80070005. Any advice? submitted by /u/ATORB [link] [comments]...
  3. My C: is dirty after installing a D: drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My C: is dirty after installing a D: drive.: Hello! So today I installed an extra drive for storage, and as soon as I booted the pc up, windows started scanning for errors. After it scanned, it asked me to reboot again for Security and maintenance. Even after I rebooted, it still asked me to reboot again. So I tried...
  4. I can't change what drives apps are installed to by default

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't change what drives apps are installed to by default: Whenever I do it it tells me that I need to delete some apps from another device and when I say yes I get an error code 0x80070005. I've tried enteringicacls D:\ /T /C /RESET and other commands. Any Advice?...
  5. Computer checks and repairs c drive after every single start up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer checks and repairs c drive after every single start up: [ATTACH] I restart my pc and still get the same error over and over again. submitted by /u/Crispy_HS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5kd7w/computer_checks_and_repairs_c_drive_after_every/
  6. My Book Disk Drive doesn't show as connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Book Disk Drive doesn't show as connected: I've got two My Book External Disk drives that don't show as connected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-book-disk-drive-doesnt-show-as-connected/f2f54ec3-1ff8-489c-ba04-ac3d354a65d5
  7. Desktop is my D: Drive - no desktop folder

Desktop is my D: Drive - no desktop folder: hello. My computer is new and I have a solid state drive for my main C and a regular hard drive for the D:. My D: acts as my desktop folder so when I move any files into it they are placed onto my desktop. I'm wondering how I create a desktop folder in my d: drive so...
  8. lost my old F drive

lost my old F drive: my mother board was getting very slow. I got it upgraded. it works very fast now. i however seem to have lost Drive my drive F i am told by the shop that did the upgrade that the mother board does not have any drive information are all the files i had on drive F lost?...
  9. Problem with Hard Drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Hard Drive: There is some problem with my hard drive I am not able to copy files even less than an MB, sometimes folder takes time to load and in the meantime, file explorer doesn't respond. Sometimes opening some folder a popup occurs saying location unavailable and after refreshing,...
  10. C drive shortcut created on another hard disk

C drive shortcut created on another hard disk: Hi From yesterday i noticed that a C drive Primary disk drive shortcut is automatically created on my D drive where i stored my album and video files.On openning i saw same contents as original C drive.What is this? Can i delete it? i ran a virus scan with kaspersky and it...