Windows 10: Windows OS update

Discus and support Windows OS update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am working on 2 different laptops right now with different S versions 1809 and 1909. I reset both on them and then checked for updates. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnkitPurwar, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Windows OS update

Hi,

I am working on 2 different laptops right now with different S versions 1809 and 1909. I reset both on them and then checked for updates.

The one with 1809 version got a feature update of 20H2, while the one with 1909 got a feature update of 1909 only, and now if I check for udpates it says no updates available.

My question is what is the reason of this different behaviour, why the system with 1909 is not getting feature update of 20H2 ?

:)

AnkitPurwar, Jan 22, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows OS update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 22, 2021
  3. little cat, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Windows OS update

Windows OS Builds List

updated list, bigger update soon to include all windows 7 hotfixes! stay tuned

T4C Fantasy, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows OS update

1. Windows OS update - Similar Threads - update

2. Virtual Box Needs to be uninstalled for windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtual Box Needs to be uninstalled for windows 10 update: Virtual Box doesn't exist on my system. I cant find it. I didn't even download it. I never knew it even existed till months after windows update actually wanted to update. Plz help...
  3. laptop freeze after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop freeze after Windows 10 update: I updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and since then my laptop often freezes after automatic Windows update. I have the latest Windows version but the problem often persists. I would be very grateful if anyone could help. Thank you in advance....
  4. New Microsoft Teams app update released for iOS - March 5

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams app update released for iOS - March 5: Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or sharing...
  5. Surface Hub Windows 10 Team 2020 Update - Hub v1 status

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Hub Windows 10 Team 2020 Update - Hub v1 status: As announced February 24, Microsoft began delivering the Windows 10 Team 2020 Update to first-generation Surface Hub 55” and 84” devices. We will continue to provide the Windows 10 Team 2020 Update to all first-generation Surface Hubs as a staged...
  6. Locked out of Laptop following update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of Laptop following update: Hi ... following an update, I am locked out of laptop. I cant access the desktop at all and simply get a message asking me to change my security pin. My backup number to receive a code to reset is invalid and I have requested a secondary email contact replaces the existing...
  7. Windows Update Error 0x80070002 Win10 20H2

Windows Update Error 0x80070002 Win10 20H2: My Windows 10 seems to be having issues updating. I'm on the insider beta ring, but it refuses to download the 21H1 update or the new experience pack, always giving the 0x80070002 code. It does download an update KB4601554 and says its ready to install on restart but it fails...
  8. What is Microsoft Update Health Tools that I see on my Windows 10 computer?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Microsoft Update Health Tools that I see on my Windows 10 computer?: [ATTACH]When going through the Apps list in Windows, if you see Microsoft Update Health […] This article What is Microsoft Update Health Tools that I see on my Windows 10 computer? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Still can't get the Windows 10 2004 Update!

Still can't get the Windows 10 2004 Update!: Dear Microsoft, I am one of those waiting for the Windows 10 2004 update. I can't get it because of the Conexant Audio issue. Now, it's nearly a year on and it's not been fixed. I'm a developer since Windows was born that needs to keep up to date with the latest. So,...
  10. A few features of windows 10 latest update not working becuase I installed a rootkit

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A few features of windows 10 latest update not working becuase I installed a rootkit: A few days ago, I accidentally installed a rootkit on my pc. After I successfully managed to remove it, I found out that it had done some pretty serious damage to the pc. After fixing a lot of stuff with the help of google, I am not able to fix these final issues. i Windows...