Windows 10: Windows out of memory HELP!

Discus and support Windows out of memory HELP! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This happened recently but i cant use any of my larger programs, such as games, because every time i open one its gives me "windows is out of memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jtakugaming, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Windows out of memory HELP!

This happened recently but i cant use any of my larger programs, such as games, because every time i open one its gives me "windows is out of memory error" i can post some screen shots if it helps. Also i have noticed in my task manager that a "system" program is taking up 1071 mb and that 3 Gb of my memory is being used on somthing i cant identify again i can post pics if it helps

:)

jtakugaming, Mar 9, 2016

2. help required. about nokia asha 210 .. out of memory error java/lang/out of memory error

Get this error frequently in my phone .... kindly give me the right solution to get rid of this error

...very fed up Windows out of memory HELP! :(

ayish_skhan, Mar 9, 2016
  3. help required. about nokia asha 210 .. out of memory error java/lang/out of memory error

While opening mail app, store app, my apps folder in memory card, now also with facebook Windows out of memory HELP! :(

Also getting this error sometimes

Java.nullpointer.exception

ayish_skhan, Mar 9, 2016
  4. Windows out of memory HELP!

TairikuOkami, Mar 9, 2016
  5. thats the thing thoug i dont have that option at all because ive read that doing that works but i cant find it in my notification settings

jtakugaming, Mar 10, 2016
  6. Start CMD, copy and insert this command and confirm with enter:

reg add "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SoftLanding" /v "Enabled" /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f

TairikuOkami, Mar 10, 2016
  7. i was actually able to fix it, it seemed to be a memory leak caused by some maleware hopefully i fixed it but thank you for the help

jtakugaming, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows out of memory HELP!

1. Windows out of memory HELP! - Similar Threads - memory HELP

2. Please help! My memory spikes to 5000-7000 while running any program other than MSI...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help! My memory spikes to 5000-7000 while running any program other than MSI...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PeanutCamera [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lk154e/please_help_my_memory_spikes_to_50007000_while/
  3. My CPU, Memory and Disk percentages are Skyrocketing! Any help?

My CPU, Memory and Disk percentages are Skyrocketing! Any help?: For a while now, my laptop fans have been going crazy, so I had to do some research. I found out that through task manager you could look at the CPU percentages for each program. Once I opened the window for task manager, my CPU percentage was at 100%. For some reason, the...
  4. Will upgrading memory from 8gb to 16gb help with slow PC and internet?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Will upgrading memory from 8gb to 16gb help with slow PC and internet?: First post. So I have done a clean install windows 10 home, after formatting, new partition, updated drivers, etc... PC still seems to run slow and I am wondering if it is just an old (2014) mb, processor, etc.. Please take a look at my specs page for build info. OR, would...
  5. Will upgrading memory from 8gb to 16gb help with slow PC and internet?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will upgrading memory from 8gb to 16gb help with slow PC and internet?: First post. So I have done a clean install windows 10 home, after formatting, new partition, updated drivers, etc... PC still seems to run slow and I am wondering if it is just an old (2014) mb, processor, etc.. Please take a look at my specs page for build info. OR, would...
  6. Urgent: 0xc0000142/ referenced memory could not be read error. Please help. I've tried...

Urgent: 0xc0000142/ referenced memory could not be read error. Please help. I've tried...: I'm hoping I can find some insight that I have not heard of yet. Out of the blue, I recieved this error while running a small steam game and discord saying that my programs were not starting correctly and that referenced memory could not be read. These errors affect any and...
  7. [Help] Inconsistent free memory in C drive

[Help] Inconsistent free memory in C drive: [ATTACH] My Windows C drive shows that 98.5 GB is used, but the total storage in all of C drive is around 56.5 GB. I don't have a lot of software installed on my PC, am I missing something?. Can someone explain the why this is happening and how I can fix it? Thanks...
  8. Disk Usage? Memory Usage? I don't know... Help

Disk Usage? Memory Usage? I don't know... Help: Hello, gang hope you all can help me here. A while back I finally updated to Windows 10 a bit later than most. Got really busy and am just now trying to solve this problem... On my PC I might have several tabs open on google and they will suddenly crash with a "low memory"...
  9. Windows 10 Crash - Memory Dump Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Crash - Memory Dump Help: Hi there, I've encountered the BSOD a few times in the last couple of days. It does seem to coincide with the use of particular software, however, I am using these programs quite often so that may not be much to go on SNES game emulator and OBS streaming software. I updated...
  10. Not enough memory error. My tab crashes when I launch a game. swap reaches 99 too. PLS HELP...

Not enough memory error. My tab crashes when I launch a game. swap reaches 99 too. PLS HELP...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/gzjf9efe42b61.png?width=836&format=png&auto=webp&s=067cd0f56805fa58c0153c853ddd9c333f489907 submitted by /u/Wildbeast69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kwc440/not_enough_memory_error_my_tab_crashes_when_i/