Windows 10: Windows over-prioritizing programs and games in foreground, and programs and websites think...

Discus and support Windows over-prioritizing programs and games in foreground, and programs and websites think... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Issue #1: Windows Priority IssuesDocumented in this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows11/comments/qpi0jt/games_have_too_much_priority/With this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sleepynerd, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Windows over-prioritizing programs and games in foreground, and programs and websites think...

Issue #1: Windows Priority IssuesDocumented in this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows11/comments/qpi0jt/games_have_too_much_priority/With this issue, certain games that run at high framerates, in my case Final Fantasy 14, cannot be streamed in discord because discord completely freezes once the game is maximized. Very bizarre issue, and the post I linked says that they fixed it by messing with the registry which I'm unsure of doing because it seems unsafe.Issue #2: Programs, and websites believe I'm offline for a few seconds, certain programs even still think I'm offline, such as spotify.

:)

sleepynerd, Nov 12, 2021
  2. XeoNoX Win User

Looking for Website search engine submitting program

I just made a website and was looking for a good program that would submit my website to most of the major search engines.

If someone could please list some FREE ones as well as pay ones it would be nice. Thanks

XeoNoX, Nov 12, 2021
  3. hispanico Win User
    Program window does not stay in the foreground

Excuse me but I have a problem that I can not solve and explain why ... practically when I have some program windows opened, with mouse go to system bar and click on icon of program (as notepad document opened), this go in foreground but when with mouse i go to this window, this closed and comeback immediatly on system bar... after several times i click to open windows app and finaly remain in foreground

Thank to help
    Hispa

hispanico, Nov 12, 2021
  4. Windows over-prioritizing programs and games in foreground, and programs and websites think...

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows over-prioritizing programs and games in foreground, and programs and websites think...

1. Windows over-prioritizing programs and games in foreground, and programs and websites think... - Similar Threads - prioritizing programs games

2. Prioritize what programs/apps start first with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prioritize what programs/apps start first with Windows 11: Hi,I'm using Windows 11 Pro, OS build 22621.2134.Ryzen 5 3600, GTX 1660 Super, 32GB RAM.When we open Windows, it opens apps and programs usually in the same order, right...However, when you have "vital" programs that you'd like to start before them, how can they be...
  3. Prioritize what programs/apps start first with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prioritize what programs/apps start first with Windows 11: Hi,I'm using Windows 11 Pro, OS build 22621.2134.Ryzen 5 3600, GTX 1660 Super, 32GB RAM.When we open Windows, it opens apps and programs usually in the same order, right...However, when you have "vital" programs that you'd like to start before them, how can they be...
  4. Windows over-prioritizing programs and games in foreground, and programs and websites think...

Windows over-prioritizing programs and games in foreground, and programs and websites think...: Issue #1: Windows Priority IssuesDocumented in this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows11/comments/qpi0jt/games_have_too_much_priority/With this issue, certain games that run at high framerates, in my case Final Fantasy 14, cannot be streamed in discord because discord...
  5. Program window does not stay in the foreground

in Windows 10 Support
    Program window does not stay in the foreground: Excuse me but I have a problem that I can not solve and explain why ... practically when I have some program windows opened, with mouse go to system bar and click on icon of program (as notepad document opened), this go in foreground but when with mouse i go to this window,...
  6. CPU spikes on foreground programs when moving mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU spikes on foreground programs when moving mouse: Hello! when i move my mouse,(when idle my cpu is at 1%) the cpu goes up to 50%. When i have google opened and move my mouse google uses a lot of cpu and if i close it and open another app and move my mouse that app uses high cpu. I have tried: -scanning for malware -i tried...
  7. How to STOP Win10 from opening program in the foreground?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to STOP Win10 from opening program in the foreground?: I have found posts on how to stop this, but nothing tells me how to make this happen. My last Win10 laptop, when I: right clicked on an image in a folder > open with > graphic software, the image would open in the graphic software, but the Folder Would Stay in the...
  8. My program to generate website

My program to generate website: I made a program with autoit which can generate web pages from text files and photos. It also converts folders into buttons. Clicking the buttons will open the web pages. Program can be downloaded below. Any comments are welcome....
  9. Prevent starting program from moving to foreground

Prevent starting program from moving to foreground: Hey there, is there a way to prevent an opening program from moving to the foreground and to keep it staying in the background until I choose to work with it? For example, usually after boot up I open Chrome and Steam. Obviously, Steam is gonna take a little longer to open...
  10. Is there a way to prioritize the boot-up of a program?

Is there a way to prioritize the boot-up of a program?: I have a mouse software which allows me to change the DPI, colors, etc. Whenever I start Windows, this program isn't the first loading, so passed 5 seconds my mouse freezes (this is normal, the mouse freezes because it's getting applied the DPI values and it takes time to...