Windows 10: Windows+P doesn't work anymore

Discus and support Windows+P doesn't work anymore in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recently this strange bug has appeared on my pc: I have 2 monitors and when I want to change the screen and click windows + p, I try to go down both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pokeroby, May 15, 2020.

1. Windows+P doesn't work anymore

Recently this strange bug has appeared on my pc: I have 2 monitors and when I want to change the screen and click windows + p, I try to go down both with the mouse and with the arrows, but every time I go down it goes up. Also when I try to open the settings, I have the same problem of the window that does not go down, but it fixes itself when I change setting tab. I recently have updated my pc to windows 10 from 7, but the windows+p thing worked fine before. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

submitted by /u/Pokeroby
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pokeroby, May 15, 2020

2. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Windows+P doesn't work anymore [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, May 15, 2020
  3. bobkn Win User
    Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

I dunno.

Re-install the TWAIN drivers? (They are not included in Windows.)

You might get a better answer if you gave the make and model of the scanner.

bobkn, May 15, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows+P doesn't work anymore

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows+P doesn't work anymore [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows+P doesn't work anymore

1. Windows+P doesn't work anymore - Similar Threads - Windows+P doesn't anymore

2. Winget doesn't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winget doesn't work anymore.: Hello everyone, as you can see from the screenshot when i use the command "winget" it does nothing, the only change that i can see is the colour of the letters.Is there a solution?Thank in advance....
  3. Windows Update doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update doesn't work anymore: I noticed that I have not received any update prompts for a few weeks. When I selected Updates from Settings in the Start Menu I get a message saying that something went wrong and I am unable to check for updates? Currently running Win 10 pro version number 2004, OS Build...
  4. Fingertip doesn't work anymore

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingertip doesn't work anymore: I've had this windows hello fingertip thing and it doesn't work anymore i tried to update the driver "Biometric devices" as in the picture but it says that it's already updated, my windows is updated as well[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. Why doesn't windows work anymore?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why doesn't windows work anymore?: Why are you so incapable of writing a version of windows that works? Every time I turn on my computer it's a guessing game of what is going to work and what isn't. You're supposed to be the experts in this field yet every time you come out with an update something goes wrong....
  6. Windows+P doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows+P doesn't work anymore: Recently this strange bug has appeared on my pc: I have 2 monitors and when I want to change the screen and click windows + p, I try to go down both with the mouse and with the arrows, but every time I go down it goes up. Also when I try to open the settings, I have the same...
  7. Notebook doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notebook doesn't work anymore: Hi. I need emergency help So, I have this Lenovo Ideapad 320 for about 8months and it suddenly started having "blue screen" errors. I did what i found in the community, and that was cleaning my HD by CMD, it helped that was March 18th. Then everything was fine until...
  8. A program doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A program doesn't work anymore: Hey there, A few days ago, my PC ran into a problem and restarted while I was playing a game. After that, I have not been able to open the game anymore. Unfortunately, there is no error message to be posted. Can anyone help me out with this problem? Regards....
  9. License doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License doesn't work anymore: My computer started to tell me my license was going to expire, and I didn't really look into it. Then the messages stopped coming up, and was replaced with a Activate Windows thing in the corner. Today, I wanted to play a game from the microsoft store, and when I tried to...
  10. Bluetooth doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth doesn't work anymore: A few moments ago my bluetooth stopped workig. I already tried to follow your faq on how to fix the problems similar to mine, but nothing worked. Then I found this topic: click. It's identical to my case: after I disinstalled the bluetooth from Device Manager and rebooted...