Windows 10: Windows Pagefile Writte

Discus and support Windows Pagefile Writte in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hello i need some info what windows pagefile always Write every i restart My Windows ? im used 2gb on ssd, what every restart windows Write 2gb on ssd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Adityar, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Adityar Win User

Windows Pagefile Writte

hello
    i need some info
    what windows pagefile always Write every i restart My Windows ?
    im used 2gb on ssd, what every restart windows Write 2gb on ssd ?

:)

Adityar, Sep 20, 2020

2. Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Sep 20, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Pagefile Writte

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows Pagefile Writte

1. Windows Pagefile Writte - Similar Threads - Pagefile Writte

2. Is it safe to manage Virtual Memory Pagefile In Windows 10 and change settings or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to manage Virtual Memory Pagefile In Windows 10 and change settings or not: On websites and videos I noticed people talk about changing settings for Virtual memory in Windows 10.They say it is ok to change the minimum and maximum size of the Pagefile physical memory also on the Virtual Memory box, uncheck the Automatically manage paging file size for...
  3. Is it safe to manage Virtual Memory Pagefile In Windows 10 and change settings or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it safe to manage Virtual Memory Pagefile In Windows 10 and change settings or not: On websites and videos I noticed people talk about changing settings for Virtual memory in Windows 10.They say it is ok to change the minimum and maximum size of the Pagefile physical memory also on the Virtual Memory box, uncheck the Automatically manage paging file size for...
  4. Is it safe to manage Virtual Memory Pagefile In Windows 10 and change settings or not

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cant make pagefile more than 2gb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant make pagefile more than 2gb: I cant make pagefile more than 2gb on windows 10 arm32 i have only 1gb ram cause its on phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-make-pagefile-more-than-2gb/a01a3e33-a6e1-442d-98f5-3cb12214dcec
  6. Cant make pagefile more than 2gb

Cant make pagefile more than 2gb: I cant make pagefile more than 2gb on windows 10 arm32 i have only 1gb ram cause its on phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-make-pagefile-more-than-2gb/a01a3e33-a6e1-442d-98f5-3cb12214dcec
  7. Cant make pagefile more than 2gb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. "Windows has created a temporary pagefile" 0mb pagefile size in system properties but 16...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows has created a temporary pagefile" 0mb pagefile size in system properties but 16...: Every time I launch my computer this popup comes up and I'm taken to virtual memory in system properties, it says I have 0mb in page file size, I have tried everything I can find online, I tried clean boot which did nothing, resetting which is blocked by an error, deleting...
  9. "Windows has created a temporary pagefile" 0mb pagefile size in system properties but 16...

"Windows has created a temporary pagefile" 0mb pagefile size in system properties but 16...: Every time I launch my computer this popup comes up and I'm taken to virtual memory in system properties, it says I have 0mb in page file size, I have tried everything I can find online, I tried clean boot which did nothing, resetting which is blocked by an error, deleting...
  10. "Windows has created a temporary pagefile" 0mb pagefile size in system properties but 16...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging