Windows 10: Windows Pages will not Minimize

Discus and support Windows Pages will not Minimize in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This started with Notepad but I noticed it seems to be affecting all Windows and non-windows applications. When I click the Re-size button (middle,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by l_turn9, Sep 11, 2018.

1. l_turn9 Win User

Windows Pages will not Minimize

This started with Notepad but I noticed it seems to be affecting all Windows and non-windows applications. When I click the Re-size button (middle, upper right) nothing happens. Have tried other ways to Re-size a Window but none work.

Any ideas?

:)

l_turn9, Sep 11, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Desktop is displayed on closing the current page on Windows 10.

Hello Gary,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you minimize the tabs before opening the current page/window?
    • Does the issue occur even when the tabs are not minimized and you try to get to the previously browsed page/window?

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when trying to switch from currently browsing page/window to the previously browsed page/window is not minimized. To do so follow the steps below:

• Open a web page/app window on the desktop and open another program on the page while retaining the previously opened page in the background.
    • Minimize the current page you are at and check if the previously opened web page/app window is accessible. You can also press
      Alt + Tab keys on the keyboard and check if you are able to access the previously accessed web page/app window.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Windows Pages will not Minimize

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows Pages will not Minimize

1. Windows Pages will not Minimize - Similar Threads - Pages Minimize

2. I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...: UNINVITED Microsoft Editor is not as efficient as Spellcheck was! I have to fight to get to the word "it" wants to insert into my Word doc., instead of my chosen word, and it keeps interrupting three times starting in 2023 my book's progress with "Feedback to Microsoft"...
  3. I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...: UNINVITED Microsoft Editor is not as efficient as Spellcheck was! I have to fight to get to the word "it" wants to insert into my Word doc., instead of my chosen word, and it keeps interrupting three times starting in 2023 my book's progress with "Feedback to Microsoft"...
  4. Visual Studio WinFroms doesn't load a page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio WinFroms doesn't load a page: I can't design my app on Visual Studio and I have an old edge Can't reach this pageI'm not using HTML I'm not enabled Internet Explorer 11 from optional features...
  5. Visual Studio WinFroms doesn't load a page

Visual Studio WinFroms doesn't load a page: I can't design my app on Visual Studio and I have an old edge Can't reach this pageI'm not using HTML I'm not enabled Internet Explorer 11 from optional features...
  6. Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...

Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...: Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font like the "logo of the Wikipedia" or to default? Previously it was like as shown in the first image....
  7. Windows 10, Firefox 64.0.4 64 bit, old PC Compaq Elite 8300, I cannot minimize the pages...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, Firefox 64.0.4 64 bit, old PC Compaq Elite 8300, I cannot minimize the pages...: My PC changed itself the desktop with the undesired symbols of the programs or average users and my symbols of my desired programs disappeared. At the same time every program is in full page mode and the symbol on the right top doesn't react at all. So I cannot use any...
  8. Latest update wiped my desktop icons away, no minus 0r minimize button at top of logged in page

Latest update wiped my desktop icons away, no minus 0r minimize button at top of logged in page: WHY does M.S. put out Updates that cause much frustration for we consumers BEFORE you check them out to see if the update causes any issues? I finally got my PC about where i wanted it , found this new update and POW as the title states Desktop icons GONE and all I have is...
  9. Latest update wiped my desktop icons away, no minus 0r minimize button at top of logged in page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update wiped my desktop icons away, no minus 0r minimize button at top of logged in page: WHY does M.S. put out Updates that cause much frustration for we consumers BEFORE you check them out to see if the update causes any issues? I finally got my PC about where i wanted it , found this new update and POW as the title states Desktop icons GONE and all I have is...
  10. my computer does not sisplay a minimize page.... button

my computer does not sisplay a minimize page.... button: my computer does not display a minimize page.... button. using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/my-computer-does-not-sisplay-a-minimize-page/082f4f6e-bca6-47fe-b980-1716b30e6bea

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows will not minimize