Windows 10: Windows Paint

Discus and support Windows Paint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get help for Windows Paint? When I click on the "?" all I get is Windows information but nothing about "help for Paint" Moved from:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RickMullholand, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Windows Paint

How do I get help for Windows Paint? When I click on the "?" all I get is Windows information but nothing about "help for Paint"

Moved from: Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Unknown/other

:)

RickMullholand, Jan 12, 2019

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jan 12, 2019
  3. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows Paint

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows Paint

1. Windows Paint - Similar Threads - Paint

2. MS Paint - inaccurate pixel management problem after May '19 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Paint - inaccurate pixel management problem after May '19 update: So typically I use MS Paint frequently for basic image manipulation - ie. Copy/Paste duplication etc. However after the last software update, back in May, the new features have significantly affected my ability to continue using this tool. Their focus, it appears, was to...
  3. How to rotate brush in fresh paint app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to rotate brush in fresh paint app: How do you rotate the brush in the fresh paint app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-rotate-brush-in-fresh-paint-app/e4349bf5-e107-4875-a40f-322f9c10020f"
  4. Fresh Paint

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fresh Paint: How do I 'undo' an action and delete a complete work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint/576c0c14-8667-4ea0-bf54-10001cf2ed64"
  5. How do I get larger text onto photos in Paint

How do I get larger text onto photos in Paint: How do I get larger text on to phots in Paint https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-larger-text-onto-photos-in-paint/e3fb65c4-c622-4760-82fd-69bd00aa497b
  6. The font keeps changing to Calibri in MS Paint | Windows 10.

The font keeps changing to Calibri in MS Paint | Windows 10.: Every time I try to insert a Text in MS Paint the font keeps changing to Calibri, I selected the entire text , and tried to change the font and It did works , but the Moment I type , the font Instantly changes back , I discovered that it only happens when I use -English...
  7. Editing Text in PAINT

Editing Text in PAINT: I titled a photo with typed text with the PAINT program. I saved the created file. Now, how can I remove the text from the photo and restore the original background? Thank you. Alex B....
  8. MS Paint will not save in .emf format

MS Paint will not save in .emf format: Not sure what the problem is, but I thought you could edit and save .emf files in MS Paint. I can open and edit no problem, but when I try to save, the default goes to .heic, and I can't get the .emf save option anywhere.......
  9. Printing Note cards from paint

Printing Note cards from paint: Taking days now to set the dimensions for my note card between Paint and my Epson printer. Can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-note-cards-from-paint/261f4ae0-cd9a-42fb-afd7-6cf7b30e5b4f
  10. Fresh Paint Keyboard Shortcuts

Fresh Paint Keyboard Shortcuts: Does Microsoft Fresh Paint have any keyboard shortcuts? And are there any Windows-based drawing/painting programs that have keyboard shortcuts for choosing colors? My son uses an eye-gaze device, and I'd like to program a board with larger buttons to pick colors from....