Windows 10: Windows Paint

Discus and support Windows Paint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get help for Windows Paint? When I click on the "?" all I get is Windows information but nothing about "help for Paint" Moved from:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RickMullholand, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Windows Paint

How do I get help for Windows Paint? When I click on the "?" all I get is Windows information but nothing about "help for Paint"

Moved from: Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Unknown/other

:)

RickMullholand, Jan 12, 2019

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jan 12, 2019
  3. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows Paint

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows Paint

1. Windows Paint - Similar Threads - Paint

2. Cropping with Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cropping with Microsoft Paint: I wanted to ask if there is a way to maintain a portrait aspect ratio when initially cropping a picture. I've seen software from earlier times that maintained ratios as I was framing a portion of a picture I wanted to crop. I cannot find any way to do that with Paint. Am I...
  3. Ms paint issue that I was curious about.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ms paint issue that I was curious about.: I was working with a scanned picture in paint. I had wanted to outline and color it . Saved a separate copy of the image and when I came back to it, the solid red lines that were used to outline the picture were all different shades of red and pixelated. The fill bucket tool...
  4. Ms paint issue that I was curious about.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ms paint issue that I was curious about.: I was working with a scanned picture in paint. I had wanted to outline and color it . Saved a separate copy of the image and when I came back to it, the solid red lines that were used to outline the picture were all different shades of red and pixelated. The fill bucket tool...
  5. Drawing circuit diagrams using Microsoft Paint

Drawing circuit diagrams using Microsoft Paint: Hi Community..... Is it possible to draw circuit diagrams using Microsoft Paint? Thanks and Regards. ***Title modified from: Drawing***...
  6. line thickness in Fresh paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    line thickness in Fresh paint: I use Fresh Paint App and have an issue with it or with my surface pan, I don’t know. I need the thinnest possible option of when I am drawing but the line is much thicker than it must be. When I try to paint using my finger, I get the line with the set thickness. Please,...
  7. Opening Paint 3D error Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Opening Paint 3D error Message: When opening Paint 3D for Windows 10 it says "Couldn't create project. Something went wrong." then only allows "OK" and closes program. How do I fix this please?...
  8. having trouble adding text in 3d paint.

having trouble adding text in 3d paint.: Was always simple in older version of Paint. Instruction says click T, may a text box and type in. Whenever I make box Text unclicks and when I click text, box disappears. What am I doing wrong? I cannot type letters into the box I've made....
  9. Fresh Paint app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fresh Paint app: I use Fresh Paint app on Surface laptop to change canvas color of the background. It works fine but when I try to save the painting with changed canvas color, I failed. I am unable to save it using various file types - I receive only white canvas on exported files. How can I...
  10. Paint 3D Not Saving or uploading Anything On Windows 10 Pro

Paint 3D Not Saving or uploading Anything On Windows 10 Pro: If I save or upload anything I get this error if I try to save\upload a file two times it works 1 time then it happens again [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-not-saving-or-uploading-anything-on/a2143ee9-f49c-4aa4-8e7b-7f0fab55614a