Windows 10: Windows Partiton !

Discus and support Windows Partiton ! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I recently Re-Installed windows 10 from Microsoft and not the from the dell software so that i don't want to deal with dells crap crashing and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Yusuf_P, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Windows Partiton !

So, I recently Re-Installed windows 10 from Microsoft and not the from the dell software so that i don't want to deal with dells crap crashing and using my cpu resources all the time. but i noticed there are different partition showing below u can refer to these partition. these are all factory done partition and all are hidden so even if i delete all that i wont be be gaining any space so i was afraid my lappy would not boot i only formatted my drive OS partition and since working great. but i want to reinstall windows now to so should i delete all these partition and clear my drive or left it as it is. I know for a fact that windows automatically create important partition but i am not so confident and if i do format my drive fully will it boot ?

submitted by /u/Yusuf_P
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Yusuf_P, Mar 22, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 22, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 22, 2021
  4. Windows Partiton !

How to Partiton a Hard Drive in Vista

This is a way to get Vista to see another hard drive that is not associated with the OS. There is some times when your new hdd doesn't seem to want to work well with Vista. But, there is a solution in it.

Open the Computer Management By doing these steps.
    • Click on the Start Button
    • Click on Control Panel
    • Click Administrative Tools
    • Double click on Computer Management
    You are now in the Navigation panel of the Computer Management.
    When in Computer Management, you then have to allow the new drive to be recognized.
    • Double click on Storage
    • Double click on Disk Management
    Now in the middle of your screen there is the layout of the Disk Drives that you have. The drives that are partitioned will show by the drive lettering. The others will just show up as having nothing at all in them. Below that there will be the Disk drives that are installed into the computer. You'll see that the primary one will all ways read as "Disk 0". Then you will have Disk 1 and so on. Under the Disks there will also see your CD-Rom drives.. If there is more then one, it will be labeled the same as Disk drives..

On to the Partitioning of the drive in question.
    • Right Click on the drive
    • Click to format the drive or Enable Volume. There will be a series of windows that open up. This is Vista's formatting. Just go threw the windows, and make sure everything is the way you want it to happen.
    • Once the formatting is done, will take some time depending on the drive size.
    • Right click on the drive
    • Click on Mark the Partition as Active
    After you have done those steps, The drive will be up and running threw Vista.

:Side Notes:
    If you are not the Administer to the Os, then you will have to enable it..
    You may also want to redo the drive lettering of it all. But, I really don't see a reason to do so. If you do, you have to redo drive paths and so forth.. A lot of work on something so small...

Cold Storm, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows Partiton !

1. Windows Partiton ! - Similar Threads - Partiton

2. I am unable to partiton my D: drive .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to partiton my D: drive .: Hello,I want to partition it for ubuntu. The option for shrink is showing but not able to press.But for the E: drive i can shrink.What can i do if i want to shrink the D drive?...
  3. I am unable to partiton my D: drive .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to partiton my D: drive .: Hello,I want to partition it for ubuntu. The option for partition is showing but not able to press.But for the E: drive i can shrink.What can i do if i want to...
  4. Missing recovery partiton

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing recovery partiton: Hi all,A few years ago I replaced my PC as the PSU failed. I am reasonably comfortable working with Win 10 and PC hardware. The new PC has a 1Tb SSD for the system drive. I cloned that drive from my old OS drive but can't remember the exact process I used. Step forward to...
  5. Missing recovery partiton

Missing recovery partiton: Hi all,A few years ago I replaced my PC as the PSU failed. I am reasonably comfortable working with Win 10 and PC hardware. The new PC has a 1Tb SSD for the system drive. I cloned that drive from my old OS drive but can't remember the exact process I used. Step forward to...
  6. Missing recovery partiton

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Finding EFI system partiton of unbootable Windows OS while booted to another volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding EFI system partiton of unbootable Windows OS while booted to another volume: My main Windows 10 system won't boot, so I'm booted to an older Win 10 volume on the same HD.From here, I want to look at the EFI System partition of the unbootable OS. Mountvol /S will mount the EFI partition for the current OS. What if the unbootable OS has a separate EFI...
  8. Finding EFI system partiton of unbootable Windows OS while booted to another volume

Finding EFI system partiton of unbootable Windows OS while booted to another volume: My main Windows 10 system won't boot, so I'm booted to an older Win 10 volume on the same HD.From here, I want to look at the EFI System partition of the unbootable OS. Mountvol /S will mount the EFI partition for the current OS. What if the unbootable OS has a separate EFI...
  9. Finding EFI system partiton of unbootable Windows OS while booted to another volume

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How can I use the unallocated space? and which recovery partitons can be deleted or how can...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I use the unallocated space? and which recovery partitons can be deleted or how can...: Here is what I have right now...I want to be able to use the unused space but I dont know how to get there. Also, if someone could explain to me all the parts, that would be wonderful.Thank you so much...