Windows 10: Windows Password but never set one up

Discus and support Windows Password but never set one up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have opened this computer several times and it never asked for a password. Now it wants one but I never set one up. How do I get into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by daviderdmann1, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Windows Password but never set one up

Hello,I have opened this computer several times and it never asked for a password. Now it wants one but I never set one up. How do I get into the computer or set up a password for it? Thanks.

:)

daviderdmann1, Nov 28, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 28, 2021
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 28, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows Password but never set one up

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows Password but never set one up

1. Windows Password but never set one up - Similar Threads - Password never set

2. Windows Password but never set one up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Password but never set one up: Hello,I have opened this computer several times and it never asked for a password. Now it wants one but I never set one up. How do I get into the computer or set up a password for it? Thanks....
  3. Windows Password but never set one up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Password but never set one up: Hello,I have opened this computer several times and it never asked for a password. Now it wants one but I never set one up. How do I get into the computer or set up a password for it? Thanks....
  4. never set a password, and account no longer admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    never set a password, and account no longer admin: so i had a local, admin account, on my lenovo ideapad, and it was having connectivity issues. it reset, failed to load something and now, my account is no longer admin, it asks for a passwordeven though ive never used anything but fingerprint or pin and i cant add my...
  5. PIN request - when I never set one

PIN request - when I never set one: My Windows login started asking for a PIN a few months ago. I always cancelled out of it because I never set one up and didn't want to have to remember another code. But recently, I installed a new version of Office, and it won't let me access Office without a PIN. When I...
  6. Password set to never expire with GPO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Password set to never expire with GPO: Hey, I Modified our GPO for Password policy to never expire (maximum password age = 0), I confirmed that the GPO took effect on all computers and on DC, but users passwords are still expiring (i confirmed they are not old expirations). submitted by /u/TeqWize [link]...
  7. Can’t login to computer with password. Not forgotten password. The one I set up!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t login to computer with password. Not forgotten password. The one I set up!: After hours of frustration and absolutely no help from the Microsoft folks, I am returning this junk HP laptop with the junk Microsoft 10 system. It’s plagued with glitches. Waste of time and money! So glad I kept the receipt. Word of advice Microsoft, if your are not willing...
  8. Windows Configuration Designer - set password on never expire

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Configuration Designer - set password on never expire: Hi Everyone, I have a noob question. I want to test the Windows Configuration Designer. But i didn't see an option for set the password of localadmin to "never expire". Some one know where is it ? Or it's by default ? thanks by advance !...
  9. Password set up

Password set up: How do i set up a password for my new laptop ? When i go into settings, it takes me to my Microsoft account and it makes me change the msoft password. I want a separate password...
  10. Password prompt, but never set password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password prompt, but never set password: Hi Group, Well, finally happened. We take extreme care when we set up Windows. We take every measure to make absolutely we never enter a password. Microsoft lays a minefield to try to force a password on you. If you're careful enough, it works,,, for a while. You can...