Windows 10: Windows Password but never set one up

Discus and support Windows Password but never set one up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have opened this computer several times and it never asked for a password. Now it wants one but I never set one up. How do I get into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by daviderdmann1, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Windows Password but never set one up

Hello,I have opened this computer several times and it never asked for a password. Now it wants one but I never set one up. How do I get into the computer or set up a password for it? Thanks.

:)

daviderdmann1, Nov 28, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 28, 2021
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 28, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows Password but never set one up

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows Password but never set one up

1. Windows Password but never set one up - Similar Threads - Password never set

2. New computer is asking for a password to sign into windows when one was never set

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer is asking for a password to sign into windows when one was never set: I bought a computer with windows loaded into it already. The account was just labeled user and never asked for a password to be entered. But now it is...
  3. New computer is asking for a password to sign into windows when one was never set

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer is asking for a password to sign into windows when one was never set: I bought a computer with windows loaded into it already. The account was just labeled user and never asked for a password to be entered. But now it is...
  4. windows security is asking for username and password and I never set up one....only a pin....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows security is asking for username and password and I never set up one....only a pin....: I purchased this Lenova two months ago and never set up a windows username and password. Now, a windows security access to sign in windows keeps popping up. How do I stop the window from popping up or bypass it?Also, I tried to set up a password in accounts, but it won't let...
  5. windows security is asking for username and password and I never set up one....only a pin....

windows security is asking for username and password and I never set up one....only a pin....: I purchased this Lenova two months ago and never set up a windows username and password. Now, a windows security access to sign in windows keeps popping up. How do I stop the window from popping up or bypass it?Also, I tried to set up a password in accounts, but it won't let...
  6. Windows 11 PC asking for password when I never set one up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC asking for password when I never set one up?: Brand new out of the box PC, I set up via my work email. I never set a password. set everything up with my outlook account.I turned the PC off came intoday and it asked for a password. I put in my password for my email and it did not work.There is also another option for "...
  7. Windows 11 PC asking for password when I never set one up?

Windows 11 PC asking for password when I never set one up?: Brand new out of the box PC, I set up via my work email. I never set a password. set everything up with my outlook account.I turned the PC off came intoday and it asked for a password. I put in my password for my email and it did not work.There is also another option for "...
  8. Windows Password but never set one up

Windows Password but never set one up: Hello,I have opened this computer several times and it never asked for a password. Now it wants one but I never set one up. How do I get into the computer or set up a password for it? Thanks....
  9. Windows Password but never set one up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Password but never set one up: Hello,I have opened this computer several times and it never asked for a password. Now it wants one but I never set one up. How do I get into the computer or set up a password for it? Thanks....
  10. Password prompt, but never set password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password prompt, but never set password: Hi Group, Well, finally happened. We take extreme care when we set up Windows. We take every measure to make absolutely we never enter a password. Microsoft lays a minefield to try to force a password on you. If you're careful enough, it works,,, for a while. You can...