Windows 10: Windows Password Required

Discus and support Windows Password Required in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently, my system's been requiring me to log into Windows 10 Home. I've used NETPLWIZ to check the User Account and the checkbox is unchecked for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by THMarana, Sep 7, 2018.

1. THMarana Win User

Windows Password Required

Recently, my system's been requiring me to log into Windows 10 Home.

I've used NETPLWIZ to check the User Account and the checkbox is unchecked for my Administrator account.

Any other suggestions for removing the password requirement are appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

THMarana, Sep 7, 2018

2. Enable Require password on Wake up Windows 10

To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest disabling and
    enabling
    the Require a password on wakeup settings on your power plan
    by following the steps below:

• Open the Advanced power settings for your current chosen
      power plan
    • Click on the Change settings that are currently unavailable link.
    • Set the Require a password on wakeup settings to Yes
      or No, and click on OK.

Once done with the steps, let us know how it goes.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Password Required - Similar Threads - Password Required

2. Windows 10 Password suddenly required

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Password suddenly required: Suddenly I have to sign into Windows each time I turn on desktop PC. First it says password is not valid, then I choose my personal windows icon and type in the password. Why do I have to sign in each time when before I did not have to?...
  3. Windows Mail app requires password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Mail app requires password: The Windows Mail app keeps asking for the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-app-requires-password/4e3450d0-aa0e-4847-b509-1fac984efbc6"
  4. Password change requirement every 6 months to access desktop in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password change requirement every 6 months to access desktop in Windows 10.: I disabled the password requirement from the user accounts on a friends Windows 10 computer as I had done on mine. I have never been required to change the password every 6 months and after removing the requirement for a password have not needed one. Why can I not permanently...
  5. Password required and “We are unable to complete your request.” but no known app

Password required and “We are unable to complete your request.” but no known app: Using Windows 10 OK for many years: For the last several days, a window has frequently popped up on my screen saying “Password required for *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and “We are unable to complete your request.” The source is identified as Microsoft /...
  6. Auto Login to Local Administrator when start up the computer without require password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Auto Login to Local Administrator when start up the computer without require password: Dear Community, We have been deployed Windows 10 Enterprise in our Organization through the network. We are currently facing the problem of Auto login to Local administrator user without type any password required event we are already set the password. I have been trying to...
  7. Windows 10 restart requires a power on password

Windows 10 restart requires a power on password: I just updated my computer to Windows 10 from Windows 7. Under Windows 7 I could issue a restart while in Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) and it would restart WITHOUT asking for the power on password. So I could easily wait a few minutes and login again using RDC. Now with...
  8. How to disable password requirement after sign out?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to disable password requirement after sign out?: Hello. First of all, I'm really sorry for bad english. I'm having a hard time trying to disable password requirement after signing out from my account. I did the netplwiz trick and it works to boot computer without asking me password. The problem is when I'm already using my...
  9. How to disable password requirement after sign out?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable password requirement after sign out?: Hello. First of all, I'm really sorry for bad english. I'm having a hard time trying to disable password requirement after signing out from my account. I did the netplwiz trick and it works to boot computer without asking me password. The problem is when I'm already using my...
  10. Reset Dell Inspiron with no password and additional space required

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Dell Inspiron with no password and additional space required: I just bought a Dell Inspiron, it's a long story but I have no password and I can't reset because additional space is required I'm wondering if there's another way to reset it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows password required