Windows 10: Windows pc 10 on Raspberry Pi

Discus and support Windows pc 10 on Raspberry Pi in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; HelloI have a Raspberry Pi and I consider to install Windows 10 on it. I had read this page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mads T.S.Kristensen, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Windows pc 10 on Raspberry Pi

HelloI have a Raspberry Pi and I consider to install Windows 10 on it. I had read this page https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=318599. I don’t know if this is legal. As always they tell it is legal. But now I ask on Microsoft Forum to be sure

:)

Mads T.S.Kristensen, Sep 16, 2021

2. Brand new Raspberry Pi 2 comes with Windows 10 AND Ubuntu support !

sources

blobster21, Sep 16, 2021
  3. Trouble seeing Raspberry Pi in Networks

I have a Raspberry Pi that is running samba to share with the Windows network. In Run, I enter \\Raspi and it comes right up with the appropriate shares. That means the samba shares are actually there, yet when I open Networks, all my computers are there except the Raspi.

To try to fix this:
    1. I rebooted both the Pi and my PC
    2. I double checked the samba configuration and checked it with testparm
    3. I made certain the samba and pi passwords are the same
    4. I found a list of PC services that need to be running and set them all to automatic

Again, all my PC's and some devices like my Roku and printer are visible, just not the Pi.

Suggestions?

PickyBiker, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Excalibuh Win User

Windows pc 10 on Raspberry Pi

Raspberry Pi Adapater not working on windows 10.

The initial scenario:
    I used Microsoft Miracast on my laptop to broadcast my phone to it's display. I planned to do this with my PC, but lack a wireless card. After browsing a windows forum on how to Miracast to see if there was another way I found this page:

Windows pc 10 on Raspberry Pi [​IMG]

After reading this, I then bought the official Raspberry Pi adapter.

The active problem:
    Despite the windows website showing me that adapter after following a link from it's Miracast page, I still got the "The device doesn't support Miracast." message.
    I later found, that the device is either not being detected, or lacks drivers. As I did not find "Official Raspberry PI adapter" on my device list, but did find this:

I looked around for windows 10 drivers, and all I heard when reading through old posts was "Can't be done"

Anything I can do? Thanks for your time.

Excalibuh, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows pc 10 on Raspberry Pi

1. Windows pc 10 on Raspberry Pi - Similar Threads - Raspberry

2. Windows 11 on ARM installed on Raspberry Pi 4B cannot be upgraded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 on ARM installed on Raspberry Pi 4B cannot be upgraded: As the question, when getting Windows Insider Program updates via Windows Update, the download progress is stuck at 1% for a long timeAnd when upgrading via Windows image, Setup.exe only appears as a process in the background of the task manager, and disappears after a few...
  3. Windows 11 on ARM installed on Raspberry Pi 4B cannot be upgraded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 on ARM installed on Raspberry Pi 4B cannot be upgraded: As the question, when getting Windows Insider Program updates via Windows Update, the download progress is stuck at 1% for a long timeAnd when upgrading via Windows image, Setup.exe only appears as a process in the background of the task manager, and disappears after a few...
  4. Windows on Raspberry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows on Raspberry: I saw on the internet a few days ago how to install Windows on a Raspberry Pi. I'm doing research on the subject, but I'm curious whether Windows on Raspberry Pi is legal or not, because it was custom developed using Windows libraries. If it were possible, it would be...
  5. Windows on Raspberry

Windows on Raspberry: I saw on the internet a few days ago how to install Windows on a Raspberry Pi. I'm doing research on the subject, but I'm curious whether Windows on Raspberry Pi is legal or not, because it was custom developed using Windows libraries. If it were possible, it would be...
  6. Can windows 10 installed on raspberry pi 4 and used for medium level development projects?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can windows 10 installed on raspberry pi 4 and used for medium level development projects?: I am trying to do a project using Python tkinter for GUI in raspberry pi 4 8GB. I like to access raspberry pi from the Windows platform. For that, I like to use Windows OS on raspberry pi. Any pointers kindly appreciate. Thanks in advance....
  7. Can windows 10 installed on raspberry pi 4 and used for medium level development projects?

Can windows 10 installed on raspberry pi 4 and used for medium level development projects?: I am trying to do a project using Python tkinter for GUI in raspberry pi 4 8GB. I like to access raspberry pi from the Windows platform. For that, I like to use Windows OS on raspberry pi. Any pointers kindly appreciate. Thanks in advance....
  8. Can windows 10 installed on raspberry pi 4 and used for medium level development projects?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Installing MS-DOS 6.22 on a RaspBerry Pi 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing MS-DOS 6.22 on a RaspBerry Pi 4: The processor of the RaspBerry Pi 4 makes use of a RISC architecture, so I would expect DOS 6.22 to run when I'm able to get it to load, but how do I get the RapBerry Pi 4 to boot it if it only accepts Linux kernels? Do you have any experience with this?I want to use QBasic...
  10. Installing MS-DOS 6.22 on a RaspBerry Pi 4

Installing MS-DOS 6.22 on a RaspBerry Pi 4: The processor of the RaspBerry Pi 4 makes use of a RISC architecture, so I would expect DOS 6.22 to run when I'm able to get it to load, but how do I get the RapBerry Pi 4 to boot it if it only accepts Linux kernels? Do you have any experience with this?I want to use QBasic...