Windows 10: Windows pc freezes for nothing

Discus and support Windows pc freezes for nothing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I built a pc a month ago and I have windows 10 on the ssd (not activated windows yet). Specs: Ryzen 5 3600. 1080ti. 16gb Ram. 750 watt gold 80+... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ghboi66, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Windows pc freezes for nothing

Hello, I built a pc a month ago and I have windows 10 on the ssd (not activated windows yet). Specs: Ryzen 5 3600. 1080ti. 16gb Ram. 750 watt gold 80+ psu. Msi b450 tomahawk max motherboard. Windows and drivers all updated. Power setting I have tried all of them.

So my pc sometimes will freeze:first the rgb on my fans go to their default colour (Corsair icue) then video like twitch stream stops loading but chats still is going, discord I can still hear but they can’t Hear me. games freeze. sometimes can open new tab and search but slow internet speed. It happens most of the time on low load so just on browser so it’s not games that make it freeze. Checked the reliably in windows and no reports on nothing. I downloaded windows fresh and no change. If I press shut down in windows nothing happens so I have to hold pc case off bottom for 8 seconds to turn back on it’s normal again. Pc temps are low for cpu and gpu. This happens 1-2 times in a day 12 hours. What can I do to fix is it a software on my pc that’s causing this or is it hardware? Thank you.

submitted by /u/ghboi66
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ghboi66, Jan 20, 2021

2. PC Freezes

Hello,

To isolate your Windows 10 freezing issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Aside from this error, are you also getting other error codes or messages?
    • Where do you usually experience this freezing issue? Is it during startup?
    • Other troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Jan 20, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows pc freezes for nothing

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows pc freezes for nothing

1. Windows pc freezes for nothing - Similar Threads - freezes nothing

2. Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.: As stated above, computer will completely freeze, like the computer will look completely normal, but I notice the time is no longer moving, and my mouse wont move anymore. Everything on the computer is still on, computer still running and on, but I am unable to CTRL+ATL+DEL,...
  3. Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.: As stated above, computer will completely freeze, like the computer will look completely normal, but I notice the time is no longer moving, and my mouse wont move anymore. Everything on the computer is still on, computer still running and on, but I am unable to CTRL+ATL+DEL,...
  4. Windows freezes and nothings work mouse, keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes and nothings work mouse, keyboard: Hello everyone. My laptop has a problem. I am a modeler and I use 3dsmax software and Corona rendering engine.My laptop brand is MSI with :CPU : Intel Core i7 6700HQ GPU : GTX 970M 3GBRAM : 32 GBSSD : MSI SPATIUM M450 500 GB HDD: 1 TBAbout two months ago I upgraded the SSD...
  5. Windows freezes and nothings work mouse, keyboard

Windows freezes and nothings work mouse, keyboard: Hello everyone. My laptop has a problem. I am a modeler and I use 3dsmax software and Corona rendering engine.My laptop brand is MSI with :CPU : Intel Core i7 6700HQ GPU : GTX 970M 3GBRAM : 32 GBSSD : MSI SPATIUM M450 500 GB HDD: 1 TBAbout two months ago I upgraded the SSD...
  6. Windows freezes and nothings work mouse, keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My pc freezes mostly in idle state and nothing work and sometimes screen flash randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc freezes mostly in idle state and nothing work and sometimes screen flash randomly: Hello , my name is PayamIn last two month my pc got freeze and screen flashing randomly . and i have to force restart pc by hardware reset button. but in heavy duties like render or gaming there is no problem at all. it happens mostly in idle state or web browsing or...
  8. My pc freezes mostly in idle state and nothing work and sometimes screen flash randomly

My pc freezes mostly in idle state and nothing work and sometimes screen flash randomly: Hello , my name is PayamIn last two month my pc got freeze and screen flashing randomly . and i have to force restart pc by hardware reset button. but in heavy duties like render or gaming there is no problem at all. it happens mostly in idle state or web browsing or...
  9. My pc freezes mostly in idle state and nothing work and sometimes screen flash randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Computer Freezes When Nothing Is Moving

Computer Freezes When Nothing Is Moving: In the past month my computer will freeze, but only when nothing is moving. If I'm watching a video or I am playing a game, it is completely fine with no issues. It will only crash if my screen is completely still. Every time it freezes, I get no BSOD, no matter how long I...