Windows 10: windows pc health checks says my pc meets the requirements to run windows 11 but windows...

Discus and support windows pc health checks says my pc meets the requirements to run windows 11 but windows... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; mods before locking this i want to HOLD my apps and by manually upgrading i cant hold my apps and making a backup takes to mutch time to do iti saw it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zifion de Ruijter, Sep 21, 2022.

1. windows pc health checks says my pc meets the requirements to run windows 11 but windows...

mods before locking this i want to HOLD my apps and by manually upgrading i cant hold my apps and making a backup takes to mutch time to do iti saw it fixes it if i go to the windows insiders program but its blocked by school ive waited multiple days and its now 2 months ago since i passed the test before i didnt i enabled tmp 2.0 and then i used pc health check again

:)

Zifion de Ruijter, Sep 21, 2022
  2. dcwade1 Win User

PC Health Check Question

Why does the PC Health check say....this PC will run Windows 11 (Green Check Mark) and in the next sentence....your PC does not meet the needed requirements?

dcwade1, Sep 21, 2022
  3. Windows 11 not meeting requirements.

I ran the pc health check and received that my pc meets requirement for windows 11 although in the check & update section it is still saying my pc doesn't meet requirements?

CodyStreichert, Sep 21, 2022
  4. windows pc health checks says my pc meets the requirements to run windows 11 but windows...

Health Check Says PC is Compatible for Windows 11 Update, but Isn't in the Settings?

I am trying to update from Windows 10 to 11 but my pc "doesn't meet requirements."

I downloaded the Health Check App and checked it, said it was not compatible

I then went in and enabled my TPM, Health checked it again and it says my pc is okay to download the Windows 11. Although, I go into my setting to updates, it still says requirements are not met. Please help

Angela Tegge, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

windows pc health checks says my pc meets the requirements to run windows 11 but windows...

1. windows pc health checks says my pc meets the requirements to run windows 11 but windows... - Similar Threads - health checks says

2. Windows update says my PC doesn't meet requirements to install Windows 11. PC Health Check...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update says my PC doesn't meet requirements to install Windows 11. PC Health Check...: I've gone in and changed the TPM settings, so it SHOULD work, but I'm not getting any prompt to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-says-my-pc-doesnt-meet-requirements/6e150ec1-1051-4f4a-96f6-d76b7a42e14f
  3. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my pc to windows 11, but I get the error in windows update which says I lack the specified requirements. It tells me to use the Health Check app to find the solution, but the health check app says I DO meet all the requirements. Any solution?...
  4. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my pc to windows 11, but I get the error in windows update which says I lack the specified requirements. It tells me to use the Health Check app to find the solution, but the health check app says I DO meet all the requirements. Any solution?...
  5. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. windows pc health checks says my pc meets the requirements to run windows 11 but windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows pc health checks says my pc meets the requirements to run windows 11 but windows...: mods before locking this i want to HOLD my apps and by manually upgrading i cant hold my apps and making a backup takes to mutch time to do iti saw it fixes it if i go to the windows insiders program but its blocked by school ive waited multiple days and its now 2 months ago...
  7. windows pc health checks says my pc meets the requirements to run windows 11 but windows...

windows pc health checks says my pc meets the requirements to run windows 11 but windows...: mods before locking this i want to HOLD my apps and by manually upgrading i cant hold my apps and making a backup takes to mutch time to do iti saw it fixes it if i go to the windows insiders program but its blocked by school ive waited multiple days and its now 2 months ago...
  8. PC Health Check app says that "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements", yet Windows Update...

PC Health Check app says that "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements", yet Windows Update...: PC Health Check:Windows Update:Who's right?What do I have to do if I want to install Windows 11 but Windows Update says that my PC doesn't meet the requirements although it does?...
  9. PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not: Hello,So got my TPM 2.0 enabled and got the PC Health Check to say the computer is all good as that was the only hold up. So the pc is good on that end, but Windows update still says I do not meet the requirements, what could be the cause?...
  10. PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not

PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not: Hello,So got my TPM 2.0 enabled and got the PC Health Check to say the computer is all good as that was the only hold up. So the pc is good on that end, but Windows update still says I do not meet the requirements, what could be the cause?...