Windows 10: Windows pc keeps crashing and blue screening with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code

Discus and support Windows pc keeps crashing and blue screening with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I turn on my pc, it's mostly normal, except for the graphical anomalies that appear on the screen chunks of pixels are the wrong colors. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SillyMute, Nov 28, 2023.

1. SillyMute Win User

Windows pc keeps crashing and blue screening with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code

Whenever I turn on my pc, it's mostly normal, except for the graphical anomalies that appear on the screen chunks of pixels are the wrong colors. And occasionally, my pc blue screens, giving me the stop code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. I can't use my pc for more than a few moments before it crashes and sends me back to the login screen.

:)

SillyMute, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Blue Screen with Stop Code 0x3a6b0be7

Hi, my PC recently started having Blue Screen crashes with the stop code 0x3a6b0be7. I tried to google this code but there were no answers. Is there anyone here who knows what this code means and what it may suggest is wrong with my PC? Thanks!

WongPinJia, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Windows pc keeps crashing and blue screening with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code

my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Windows pc keeps crashing and blue screening with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code

1. Windows pc keeps crashing and blue screening with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code - Similar Threads - keeps crashing blue

2. blue screen error containing stop code : video_tdr_failure with IGDKMD64.SYS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen error containing stop code : video_tdr_failure with IGDKMD64.SYS: Hi, I am facing blue screen error containing stop code : video_tdr_failure with IGDKMD64.SYS error in my Asus zenbook 14. If i reinstall windows then i can use it for 1 week or sometime one day. Then again laptop got restart and stuck in blue screen....
  3. blue screen error containing stop code : video_tdr_failure with IGDKMD64.SYS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen error containing stop code : video_tdr_failure with IGDKMD64.SYS: Hi, I am facing blue screen error containing stop code : video_tdr_failure with IGDKMD64.SYS error in my Asus zenbook 14. If i reinstall windows then i can use it for 1 week or sometime one day. Then again laptop got restart and stuck in blue screen....
  4. blue screen error containing stop code : video_tdr_failure with IGDKMD64.SYS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure

Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure: HelloI Have a problem with my laptop like i said when i play games or even use my laptop normally a blue screen happens with the Error code: Video_TDR_Failurethis problem has been happening to me since a while ago but i didnt really care, but no it happens to me like every 20...
  6. Windows pc keeps crashing and blue screening with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code

Windows pc keeps crashing and blue screening with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code: Whenever I turn on my pc, it's mostly normal, except for the graphical anomalies that appear on the screen chunks of pixels are the wrong colors. And occasionally, my pc blue screens, giving me the stop code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. I can't use my pc for more than a few moments...
  7. Windows pc keeps crashing and blue screening with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows pc keeps crashing and blue screening with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code: Whenever I turn on my pc, it's mostly normal, except for the graphical anomalies that appear on the screen chunks of pixels are the wrong colors. And occasionally, my pc blue screens, giving me the stop code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. I can't use my pc for more than a few moments...
  8. Blue screen with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code

Blue screen with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code: Hello,I experienced a blue screen with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code four times in the past month. It always said that what failed is nvlddmkm.sys.I tried the troubleshoot from this page: https://www.windows.com/stopcode. However, it did not help me that much since I still...
  9. stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys: After Windows 10 update in October I get above error when launching any game from steam on my laptop Metabox (Clevo) P650RS have tried multiple nvidia drivers one that were fine before give error now also get black screen using any intel driver for 530HD hybrid graphics,...
  10. I keep getting a blue screen With a stop code Video TDR failure

I keep getting a blue screen With a stop code Video TDR failure: How to correct the stop Code TDR Failure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-blue-screen-with-a-stop-code/447d2341-1fdf-4dd8-ba0c-695e920e455c