Windows 10: Windows PC Miix-520 - No mobile data LTE after windows upgrade

Discus and support Windows PC Miix-520 - No mobile data LTE after windows upgrade in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Miix 520-12IKB, that have been working great since Feb. 2018. The PC has a data card Fibocom L831-EAU, with firmware L831_V2E.0C.00.19... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rmms, Mar 4, 2020.

1. rmms Win User

Windows PC Miix-520 - No mobile data LTE after windows upgrade

I have a Lenovo Miix 520-12IKB, that have been working great since Feb. 2018.
    The PC has a data card Fibocom L831-EAU, with firmware L831_V2E.0C.00.19 with only one SIM card installed and until the upgrade to OS build 19041.113 all was normal, but after the upgrade , the SIM seams to connect, show's the mobile operator, but it establish data connection, already tried to create a new APN, but didn't work.
    Uninstalling and reinstalling the mobile broadband driver, also, didn't solve the issue.
    I've tested the SIM card on other devices android tablet and on a external dongle, and it works great.
    Any help or advice?
    Thanks

:)

rmms, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Chino Win User

Lenovo Reveals Latest Miix 630 2-in-1 Detachable

This CES 2018, we're teaming up with Qualcomm and Microsoft to bring mobile computing to consumers in a whole new way. Meet the new Miix 630, Lenovo's latest Windows 10 S 2-in-1 detachable that gives you the power and productivity of a laptop with the always on, always connected mobility of a smartphone. This isn't just Wi-Fi. We're talking about true anytime, anywhere mobility - with integrated 4G LTE so you don't have to just rely on finding a Wi-Fi hotspot. Now you can have the instant-on, whisper-quiet operation of a smartphone in the form of a versatile 2-in-1 detachable with a full-sized keyboard and digital pen included.

Windows PC Miix-520 - No mobile data LTE after windows upgrade dfQrekZM3jTyG5Xf_thm.jpg

Windows PC Miix-520 - No mobile data LTE after windows upgrade pE8zWr1REqZIkeDx_thm.jpg

Windows PC Miix-520 - No mobile data LTE after windows upgrade dvJTDOAv3kjqC6TF_thm.jpg

Here are the top five benefits the new Miix 630 can make in your productivity.

Everyday PC Performance
    We built the Miix 630 with Qualcomm's innovative Snapdragon 835 Mobile PC Platform on the Windows 10 S operating system, so you can get work done on the go. Its full-sized backlit keyboard with precision touchpad gives you a comfortable and convenient typing experience to compile reports, design presentations or crunch numbers. We've also equipped it with a Lenovo digital pen with 1,024 levels of sensitivity so you can draw, sketch or annotate with Windows Ink for a natural pen-on-paper experience.

The Miix 630 runs on Windows 10 S, making it ideal for users who want consistent performance and streamlined security by running apps exclusively from the Microsoft Store. If you prefer the familiarity of Windows 10 Pro, the Miix 630 allows you to upgrade at no cost so you can choose the operating system that fits your needs.3

Fast Smartphone Connectivity
    We made the Miix 630 for today's mobile generation. It delivers the kind of always-on, always connected1 freedom that smartphone users expect, and what laptop users want. Whether you're working from a coffee shop or airport, you can now eliminate dependence on public Wi-Fi networks or the hassle of having to create a hotspot from your phone.

More than just anytime, anywhere connectivity, the Miix 630 offers lightning-fast connections1. Its integrated 4G LTE1 is designed for fast download speeds allowing you to check emails, share files, shop online or stream your favorite show without a hitch.

Your Mobile Sidekick
    Even with its keyboard, the Miix 630 is just 15.6mm (0.6 in) and featherlight weighing just 1.33kg (2.93 lbs). The Miix 630 offers incredibly long battery life of up to 20 hours of local video playback4 -- letting you leave the power cord at home. Better yet, the Miix 630 gives you constant connection even in standby mode - offering longer battery usage.5 Standby mode lets you stay connected with up-to-the-minute emails, notifications, message syncing and Skype calls in standby mode - all without draining your battery.

Smooth, Quiet Operator
    The Miix 630 is built with a fan-less design that packs more power with efficient heat processing into a smaller Snapdragon 835 mobile chipset. Its quiet operations make it ideal for working in quiet public spaces like the library, classroom or co-working space.

Versatile Inside and Out
    The Miix 630 2-in-1 detachable gives you five ways to intuitively interact with your device. Browse social media or watch videos on its 12.3-inch WUXGA+ touchscreen tablet, draw and edit with its Lenovo digital pen, or attach its full-sized keyboard to comfortably type those longer emails. The detachable keyboard can serve as a screen protector when you're on the go.

The Miix 630 also offers amazing personalization. Windows 10 S enables Cortana, your voice-enabled intelligent personal digital assistant, on the Miix 630. Get reminders, track flights, send short emails, play music and much more - all with just your voice. Pair its infrared camera with Windows Hello for quick and more secure log-in to your Miix 630. Having biometric facial recognition adds a layer of security and personalization for instantaneous log-in.

Experience next-gen mobile computing with the Miix 630 that combines PC performance; fast integrated 4G LTE for anytime, anywhere connectivity; and the incredible mobility and versatility of a 2-in-1 detachable.

The Miix 630 (keyboard and Lenovo digital pen included) starts at $799.99, expected to be available beginning in 2nd quarter of 2018 on www.lenovo.com and will be compatible with select local carriers (prices may vary per market).

Chino, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Gadgety Win User
    Lenovo Gets in the 'Miix' with New Range of Touch-Enabled Windows Device

A dual OS Miix could be the answer

A Miix with dual boot Windows/Android and a phone function would really make sense. A phablet phone with a Haswell processor and full Windows 8 for the heavy stuff.

Gadgety, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Windows PC Miix-520 - No mobile data LTE after windows upgrade

LTE APN Problems

So I bought a HP Spectre X2 with LTE
    It was designed for Verizon but the Amazon Listing says Supports T Mobile

I put the SIM In. And it works shows T Mobile and everything is fine.

Then if I reinstalled Windows or Update. Or ANY change to the OS. The LTE no longer works. It will show T Mobile. It will go back and forth between Activating and Applied

And if I try and connect it says Enter APN No APN Found

I've had To Mobile on the phone. Threw various APNs in. And Nothing

There is an APN there but it just won't work. Something is getting messed up and I really love this tablet and want the LTE to work

Please help

EpiphanyOfMusic, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows PC Miix-520 - No mobile data LTE after windows upgrade

1. Windows PC Miix-520 - No mobile data LTE after windows upgrade - Similar Threads - Miix 520 mobile

2. Upgrading Windows Mobile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading Windows Mobile: My dad has an old PDA with Windows Mobile 5.0 on it from 2006. I was wondering if there is still some way to upgrade this thing to Windows Mobile 6.0? MiTAC Mio A701...
  3. Windows 10 upgrade on lenovo miix 2.8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade on lenovo miix 2.8: So i have an otg cable, iso on flash drive, keyboard and mouse. I get to the very first screen of the installation and I can't do anything. Touch screen doesn't work, keyboard doesn't work, mouse doesn't work. What am I doing wrong....
  4. Lenovo Miix 520 Tablet - Multiple displays

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Lenovo Miix 520 Tablet - Multiple displays: Good Afternoon, I have been issued a Lenovo Miix 520 tablet for use whilst working from home, as the company wishes to return my Lenovo T450 laptop for use elsewhere. When I was using the laptop I was able to connect my 2 LG Flatron E2411 monitors to the docking station, 1...
  5. Lenovo Miix 520 Tablet - Multiple displays

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo Miix 520 Tablet - Multiple displays: Good Afternoon, I have been issued a Lenovo Miix 520 tablet for use whilst working from home, as the company wishes to return my Lenovo T450 laptop for use elsewhere. When I was using the laptop I was able to connect my 2 LG Flatron E2411 monitors to the docking station, 1...
  6. Windows tablet - No mobile data after restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows tablet - No mobile data after restart: Hello all, I have this Lenovo 2-in1 tablet (Lenovo MIIX 320-10ICR) that I've been using for the last 8 months and all of sudden started acting weird. The tablet has a data only SIM card installed and until last week all was normal. Suddenly one day, after a restart, the sim...
  7. Connect PC to phone mobile data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect PC to phone mobile data: Hello Currently, I do not have set up modem for internet connection for my PC. Tho, I really need connection on PC ASAP! I have my mobile data, but i also have Wi-Fi. (Im waiting for my router to be moved and for wires to be cut through and lead to my pc) How can i set it so...
  8. Connect PC to phone mobile data

in Windows 10 Support
    Connect PC to phone mobile data: Hello Currently, I do not have set up modem for internet connection for my PC. Tho, I really need connection on PC ASAP! I have my mobile data, but i also have Wi-Fi. (Im waiting for my router to be moved and for wires to be cut through and lead to my pc) How can i set it so...
  9. camera issue lenovo miix 520

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera issue lenovo miix 520: has anyone got a working camera driver for lenovo miix 520? there's nothing on their official website. i cannot update the driver from device manager, it simply won't see the camera. Lenovo Vantage does not see the camera as well....
  10. Windows 10 Mobile for Lumia 520?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mobile for Lumia 520?: I have a Lumia 520 running Windows Phone 8.1 Update & Lumia Denim. Will this phone be updated to Windows 10 Mobile and if so, when? 51916

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo miix 520 camera not working

2. does the lenovo tablet miix 520-12ikb lte come with Windows installed