Windows 10: Windows PC not detecting PCIe Raid Card on reboot, only after full shutdown??

Discus and support Windows PC not detecting PCIe Raid Card on reboot, only after full shutdown?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi allI have a custom PC I made with a PCIe SATA Raid controller, which only seems to be detected after a full shutdown and restart, but not when it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ash3000, May 11, 2021.

1. Ash3000 Win User

Windows PC not detecting PCIe Raid Card on reboot, only after full shutdown??

Hi allI have a custom PC I made with a PCIe SATA Raid controller, which only seems to be detected after a full shutdown and restart, but not when it's just rebooted? Does anyone have an idea why most of the time when I reset my windows 10 PC it doesn't detect the PCIe Raid Card?SpecsAsus X470 Pro AM4, 3800x32GB 3600mhz ramAdaptec ASR-71605thanks in advance!

:)

Ash3000, May 11, 2021
  2. pidgezero Win User

LPT PCIe card sometimes not detected at all in Windows 10

I have an ASRock Z170 Pro4 LGA 1151 motherboard, and a RC-302E PCIe 1-Port Parallel Card connected. I am running Windows 10 Professional.

I'm having an issue with the parallel port card where sometimes it just will not show up in Device Manager at all. As in, there is no "unknown device" listed, the device is just completely absent. It doesn't matter if I hit "Scan for new hardware" or not, it doesn't show up.

Sometimes on a cold boot I will see the LPT port registered in device manager and working fine. Sometimes it is just missing altogether. Sometimes it is there at first, and disappears after a while.

Reinstalling the drivers is not the solution, as I've done this several times (and I can't install the drivers if the system thinks the device doesn't exist to begin with).

I was hoping that the solution would be similar to this question, but I have two USB PCIe cards that connect to the power supply which work fine, meanwhile the parallel port card does not connect to the power supply.

I don't know what to do to get it to just work, having to reboot several times just to see if it will work is very disruptive.

pidgezero, May 11, 2021
  3. PCIe sound card not detected by mainboard / Windows 10

I'm using the following hardware setup:

First time installing the Devil HDX Sound Card on mainboard it works superb. After some reboots it gets lost and Windows 10 Professional is not able to detect the hardware. Sometimes changing the PCIe port solves the issue for some time untill Windows looses the card again.

Did anyone have the same issues and a good way to solve?

The_Gentleman, May 11, 2021
  4. GoJoLo Win User

Will Raid 0 work on two Pcie 1x slots for double speed?

Just looking for fastest editing read/write speeds from 2 old Pcie 1x slots.

Will W10 raid two Pcie based drives? Will it Work. 2 Nvme ssd's & 2 adapter cards.

GoJoLo, May 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows PC not detecting PCIe Raid Card on reboot, only after full shutdown?? - Similar Threads - detecting PCIe Raid

2. Windows 10 doesn't shutdown / reset due to Firewire PCIE Card / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 doesn't shutdown / reset due to Firewire PCIE Card / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR...: For context please check: First threadAfter 9 months of taking apart my pc every time I needed to add/remove the pcie card I just had enough. I downloaded a 2018 version of windows 10, installed it in a VM. Went to C:\Windows\System32\drivers, copied the 1394ohci.sys drived...
  3. Windows 10 doesn't shutdown / reset due to Firewire PCIE Card / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 doesn't shutdown / reset due to Firewire PCIE Card / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR...: For context please check: First threadAfter 9 months of taking apart my pc every time I needed to add/remove the pcie card I just had enough. I downloaded a 2018 version of windows 10, installed it in a VM. Went to C:\Windows\System32\drivers, copied the 1394ohci.sys drived...
  4. Windows 10 doesn't shutdown / reset due to Firewire PCIE Card / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Device Not Detected: PCIe WiFi Network Card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device Not Detected: PCIe WiFi Network Card: Hi friends, I have tried every troubleshooting method except for Resetting my PC to get my Asus WiFi Network adapter to show up on my PC. What's interesting about my issue is that the adapter worked for a short time when I first installed it. But it stopped showing up on the...
  6. Windows 10 doesn't shutdown / reset due to Firewire PCIE Card / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR...

Windows 10 doesn't shutdown / reset due to Firewire PCIE Card / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR...: Hello everyone, It's been a week since I'm faced with a weird issue with Windows 10. I cannot get my PC to shut down or restart properly. Whenever I chose one of the options it shuts down the video output on the GPU, but the peripherals are still powered. Pressing the power...
  7. I bought a pcie 3.0 card and it's not being detected!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I bought a pcie 3.0 card and it's not being detected!: So i bought a wmr headset, i needed usb 3.0 so i bought a hub, i installed it, pcie along with the power connecting to it, and it's not being detected at all! this is the usb 3.0 hub i bought to be exact...
  8. PCIe Network card not doing full speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PCIe Network card not doing full speed: Hi, I recently brought a 2x dual 1GB PCIe Intel network card (10Gtek® Gigabit PCIE Network Card for Intel E1G42ET - 82576 Chip). One for my main PC and another for my second PC. My internet speed that I get from my ISP is 350mb down and around 30mb up. On my main PC...
  9. BSOD on boot after (and only after) full shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on boot after (and only after) full shutdown: Summary: Computer works perfectly until I shut it down. Restarts are okay, so is using sleep or hibernate. After a full shutdown it will only go to the Windows logo at the farthest. So I recently built a new computer and things seemed fine. It runs perfectly, I can game and...
  10. How to manage 2 Marvell RAID PCIe cards during boot?

How to manage 2 Marvell RAID PCIe cards during boot?: I installed Marvell RAID PCIe SATA card and could manage to enter Marvell configuration utility using Ctrl + M. I installed 2nd card and I can see it in Windows using Marvell software and I created RAID successfully.. But I want to rid of this software (it installs...