Windows 10: Windows PC ran into an error

Discus and support Windows PC ran into an error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; On August 28th, I have updated my Samsung laptop to the 1903 version.. (currently don't know the exact model number is) and I tried to use my laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joori__zhuli, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Windows PC ran into an error

On August 28th, I have updated my Samsung laptop to the 1903 version.. (currently don't know the exact model number is) and I tried to use my laptop. After a few minutes, the blue screen pops up and says "PC ran into an error" message.. this message popped about 2~3 times during my usage.. And I saw other answers on this community and other platforms.. that includes to go back to the previous version and download Microsoft's Show and Hide tool or Disable Driver Signature enforcement.. I have no idea on what to do... If I go back to the previous version and download the Show and Hide tool, will my laptop still work fine as normal? Also if I don't do any of solutions listed and just leave this issue alone, will my laptop continue to have the message pop up? What should I do??

:)

Joori__zhuli, Aug 29, 2019

2. Your PC ran into a problem and needs restarting

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Would you be able to capture an image or a screenshot of the complete error message that your getting?
    • Were there any software or application you've recently installed?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 29, 2019
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Windows PC ran into an error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Windows PC ran into an error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Windows PC ran into an error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Windows PC ran into an error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Windows PC ran into an error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Windows PC ran into an error :D

4. Groggubus Win User

Windows PC ran into an error

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows PC ran into an error

1. Windows PC ran into an error - Similar Threads - ran error

2. I ran chkdsk C: /f /r /x and got an unspecified error 6e74667363686b2e 13d7 at stage 5....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I ran chkdsk C: /f /r /x and got an unspecified error 6e74667363686b2e 13d7 at stage 5....: My laptop got a blue screen bad config info and now can not boot. i tried system restore but it failed. Now i tried to run chkdsk now it says "An unspecified error occurred 6e74667363686b2e 13d7 and I can't type anything anymore. should i just exit cmd?I need to recover the...
  3. I ran chkdsk C: /f /r /x and got an unspecified error 6e74667363686b2e 13d7 at stage 5....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I ran chkdsk C: /f /r /x and got an unspecified error 6e74667363686b2e 13d7 at stage 5....: My laptop got a blue screen bad config info and now can not boot. i tried system restore but it failed. Now i tried to run chkdsk now it says "An unspecified error occurred 6e74667363686b2e 13d7 and I can't type anything anymore. should i just exit cmd?I need to recover the...
  4. Built a new PC and trying to install Windows 10 but getting the error loop "your device ran...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built a new PC and trying to install Windows 10 but getting the error loop "your device ran...: I have upgraded both my sons and my own PCs this last year. My brother wanted a PC so I decided to build him one for his upcoming birthday from the parts that I have from my older builds. I upgraded my sons computer on Christmas past so I decided to use his old motherboard...
  5. Built a new PC and trying to install Windows 10 but getting the error loop "your device ran...

Built a new PC and trying to install Windows 10 but getting the error loop "your device ran...: I have upgraded both my sons and my own PCs this last year. My brother wanted a PC so I decided to build him one for his upcoming birthday from the parts that I have from my older builds. I upgraded my sons computer on Christmas past so I decided to use his old motherboard...
  6. Built a new PC and trying to install Windows 10 but getting the error loop "your device ran...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 suggested scanning my working portable HDD to check for errors, I ran the scan,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 suggested scanning my working portable HDD to check for errors, I ran the scan,...: I have a WD Passport Portable HDD. Had no problems with it. Windows 10 kept putting up a popup when I used it, to scan it for errors. I finally did it. It scanned, said no errors, and now it's totally messed up. It still shows up under "My Computer", but I click it and get a...
  8. Windows 10 suggested scanning my working portable HDD to check for errors, I ran the scan,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 suggested scanning my working portable HDD to check for errors, I ran the scan,...: I have a WD Passport Portable HDD. Had no problems with it. Windows 10 kept putting up a popup when I used it, to scan it for errors. I finally did it. It scanned, said no errors, and now it's totally messed up. It's password protected, which might make things trickier. I...
  9. Windows 10 suggested scanning my working portable HDD to check for errors, I ran the scan,...

Windows 10 suggested scanning my working portable HDD to check for errors, I ran the scan,...: I have a WD Passport Portable HDD. Had no problems with it. Windows 10 kept putting up a popup when I used it, to scan it for errors. I finally did it. It scanned, said no errors, and now it's totally messed up. It's password protected, which might make things trickier. I...
  10. Windows 10 suggested scanning my working portable HDD to check for errors, I ran the scan,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware