Windows 10: Windows PC refuses to update to newest KB5014699 version. Attempted many proposed fixes but...

Discus and support Windows PC refuses to update to newest KB5014699 version. Attempted many proposed fixes but... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to update my PC through automatic troubeshoot and windows update and manual windows update catalog and restarting related services... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pyroxico, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Pyroxico Win User

Windows PC refuses to update to newest KB5014699 version. Attempted many proposed fixes but...

Hi, I've been trying to update my PC through automatic troubeshoot and windows update and manual windows update catalog and restarting related services with no luck with either method. The error description and code i keep receiving is: "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x8007000d" I have no idea what to do to now.

:)

Pyroxico, Jun 22, 2022
  2. PanosG Win User

KB5014699 Windows 10 19042.1766, 19043.1766, 19044.1766 Win Update

Windows PC refuses to update to newest KB5014699 version. Attempted many proposed fixes but... [​IMG]

First step.....

Windows PC refuses to update to newest KB5014699 version. Attempted many proposed fixes but... [​IMG]

All done!

PanosG, Jun 22, 2022
  3. Emer Win User
    KB5014699 Windows 10 19042.1766, 19043.1766, 19044.1766 Win Update

Where did you get KB5015429 and KB5015424?

4. Al Burc Win User

Windows PC refuses to update to newest KB5014699 version. Attempted many proposed fixes but...

Unable to update Window 10 Pro version 1607 to version 1709

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1607 to the latest version 1709 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer
    • Ran the DISM.exe
    Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101 - 0x30018
    • 0x900704c7
    Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you

Al Burc, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows PC refuses to update to newest KB5014699 version. Attempted many proposed fixes but... - Similar Threads - refuses update newest

2. Too Many attempts on PC Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too Many attempts on PC Pin: HiI changed my home pc Pin several weeks ago and since then every time I launch my PC it says that I have entered.my pc too many times and I am locked out for 5 minutes.Any idea why this is happening and anyway to fix it.Thanks...
  3. Too Many attempts on PC Pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too Many attempts on PC Pin: HiI changed my home pc Pin several weeks ago and since then every time I launch my PC it says that I have entered.my pc too many times and I am locked out for 5 minutes.Any idea why this is happening and anyway to fix it.Thanks...
  4. Windows PC refuses to update to newest KB5014699 version. Attempted many proposed fixes but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PC refuses to update to newest KB5014699 version. Attempted many proposed fixes but...: Hi, I've been trying to update my PC through automatic troubeshoot and windows update and manual windows update catalog and restarting related services with no luck with either method. The error description and code i keep receiving is: "Some update files are missing or have...
  5. Windows PC refuses to update to newest KB5014699 version. Attempted many proposed fixes but...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows PC refuses to update to newest KB5014699 version. Attempted many proposed fixes but...: Hi, I've been trying to update my PC through automatic troubeshoot and windows update and manual windows update catalog and restarting related services with no luck with either method. The error description and code i keep receiving is: "Some update files are missing or have...
  6. Windows 10 not updating to version 20H2 even after many attempts

Windows 10 not updating to version 20H2 even after many attempts: Hello everyone,Has anyone run into similar situation ? I have Acer's "Aspire E5-571G" model laptop with Host OS Version as 10.0.18363. Whenever i try updating the windows version, it downloads successfully but while installing, it fails after second reboot. The...
  7. Cant update to newest Windows version.

Cant update to newest Windows version.: Hey! I've been running into this problem for a while now but now I need to actually resolve it so I can do something. When I try to update it will get to a point where it will restart and say "Undoing changes made to your device". I have looked in the update history after...
  8. Windows newest Feature update of 1909 version

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows newest Feature update of 1909 version: OS build : 18363, version : 1909 I have updated my PC on 18/10/2020. Since then I am facing many problems, They are as follows: 1. My startwindows button won't work cortana, search button. 2. I am not able to access any Window Applications. 3. Moreover, I can't even...
  9. Newest Drivers not compatible with newest version windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newest Drivers not compatible with newest version windows: Got a major problem today. i just update my GeForce GTX 1050 Ti driver to the latest last week. and just update windows to latest update posible today. and suddenly my graphic drivers is not compitible with windows. i cant reroll to previous version of windows because...
  10. Updated to newest version of Mbam but ....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Updated to newest version of Mbam but ....: Still getting the below message on my user account even with Mbam rules downloaded and applied. Doesn't happen on Admin account , i guess i have to download Mbam rules for the "user account" as well . I uninstalled correctly and restarted as requested but still seeing...