Windows 10: Windows PE Distribution Requirements

Discus and support Windows PE Distribution Requirements in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a simple question that doesn't have a simple answer: I have an application I am developing that I would like to distribute as part of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dynacel, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Dynacel Win User

Windows PE Distribution Requirements

I have a simple question that doesn't have a simple answer:

I have an application I am developing that I would like to distribute as part of a Windows PE ISO.

What do I have to do to be able to post the ISO to my website legally, and does anyone have/know where to find specific legal documentation from Microsoft regarding what I am allowed to do, and how I am allowed to do it?

:)

Dynacel, Mar 12, 2020

2. Install Driver on Windows PE Environment

Hi,

We are trying to install kernel-mode driver to Windows PE, but not able to do so.

We checked using DevManView tool to check driver in windows PE. But we didn't see the Device object created.

We suspect that the Driver Service didn't start.

Given below are the details of the issue:

Driver Details: SCSIAdapter class filter driver. (SdFilter)

Steps followed:

• Used DISM to edit the Windows PE image offline. (Inset image below)

Windows PE Distribution Requirements 9b0b98a6-84db-4a3f-be54-b5725e2fb121.png

• Manually added the Driver details to the registry. The registry change is visible after reboot
      (inset image below)

Windows PE Distribution Requirements 2c3da2e1-8ef6-4e68-9ba2-c69d1a6add0d.png

• Manually added Service (ServicesActive database) to offline image. The registry change is visible after reboot (inset image below)

Windows PE Distribution Requirements 8130ca1d-e8b0-40b3-8d39-1b5ba1099c6b.png

But we checked using DevManView tool to check driver in windows PE. But we didn't see the Device object created.

We suspect that the Driver Service didn't start.

Can someone please guide how can we add the driver to the Windows PE environment.

PS: The given filter driver is test signed. So, we suspect that later we will face test signed issue but that will be our second step to debug. Right now, not able to get through the first step.

Thanks and Regards,

Rakendra

rakendrathapa, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Windows PE Distribution Requirements

distribution lists

What are the Third Party Apps you would suggest? Would they work with Outlook App on an Android?

I'm looking to set up distribution lists on my cell phone.

thinkingal, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows PE Distribution Requirements

1. Windows PE Distribution Requirements - Similar Threads - Distribution Requirements

2. Windows PE Distribution Requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PE Distribution Requirements: Hello.I have an application I am developing that I would like to distribute as part of a Windows PE ISO.What do I have to do to be able to post the ISO to my website legally, and does anyone have/know where to find specific legal documentation from Microsoft regarding what I...
  3. Windows PE Distribution Requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows PE Distribution Requirements: Hello.I have an application I am developing that I would like to distribute as part of a Windows PE ISO.What do I have to do to be able to post the ISO to my website legally, and does anyone have/know where to find specific legal documentation from Microsoft regarding what I...
  4. Can i delete download files in windows software distribution folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i delete download files in windows software distribution folder: Can i delete download files in windows software distribution its affect os crash or any other software crash please replay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-download-files-in-windows-software/a21c7c3e-60f9-4a8f-b516-941f06c5afe1
  5. Can i delete download files in windows software distribution folder

Can i delete download files in windows software distribution folder: Can i delete download files in windows software distribution its affect os crash or any other software crash please replay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-download-files-in-windows-software/a21c7c3e-60f9-4a8f-b516-941f06c5afe1
  6. Can i delete download files in windows software distribution folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Visual C++ Older Distributable locations

Visual C++ Older Distributable locations: Need the exact version. Where can I find a page to download old versions, not the latest versions?Where can I find Visual C++ Redistributable 14.32.31332? And other ones for future reference....
  8. Do OSD deployments require an SCCM distribution point to be on-site?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do OSD deployments require an SCCM distribution point to be on-site?: Hi I want to know, if I want to deploy operating systems through SCCM, should the SCCM distribution point be in the site where I intend to deploy the operating systems. Thanks...
  9. Do OSD deployments require an SCCM distribution point to be on-site?

Do OSD deployments require an SCCM distribution point to be on-site?: Hi I want to know, if I want to deploy operating systems through SCCM, should the SCCM distribution point be in the site where I intend to deploy the operating systems. Thanks...
  10. Do OSD deployments require an SCCM distribution point to be on-site?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade