Windows 10: Windows Penetration Testing Lab

Discus and support Windows Penetration Testing Lab in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi guys, I am currently training myself to become a penetration tester and am trying to build myself a Windows lab. Ideally I'd have a Windows Server... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Josh66, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Josh66 Win User

Windows Penetration Testing Lab

Hi guys,

I am currently training myself to become a penetration tester and am trying to build myself a Windows lab. Ideally I'd have a Windows Server 2016 DC, Windows 7 box, Windows 10 box and a Windows XP. I've had a look around and the licenses together would cost me £200+. I've just graduated University so am unable to get a license through my school. £200+ is currently out of my budget so am using the Windows Server 2016 free trail and I have a Windows 10 free trail, these will run out this month though.

I am wondering if I am eligible for some sort of deal to get multiple licenses? I obviously don't mind paying but £200+ is a lot of money (for me) to build a lab. If anyone can offer some help/advice I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks all

:)

Josh66, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Credential Guard lab companion

Source: Credential Guard lab companion Datacenter and Private Cloud Security Blog

See also:

Brink, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Windows Penetration Testing Lab

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows Penetration Testing Lab

1. Windows Penetration Testing Lab - Similar Threads - Penetration Testing Lab

2. Computer lab crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer lab crashing: Hello i am managing a computer lab and they keep crashing, The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff802585ffc97, 0xffffd604b8b84bd8, 0xfffff8025d8a6920. they all BSOD randomly when in use and not in use, sometimes...
  3. Computer lab crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer lab crashing: Hello i am managing a computer lab and they keep crashing, The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff802585ffc97, 0xffffd604b8b84bd8, 0xfffff8025d8a6920. they all BSOD randomly when in use and not in use, sometimes...
  4. Computer lab crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 as a client lab environment

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 as a client lab environment: Hi, Can I use a Windows 10 client on a virtual machine in a lab environment during the grace period? for a few days Is this allowed from a licensing/compliance point of view? Thank you!...
  6. Stream Labs OBS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stream Labs OBS: Stream Labs OBS doesn’t show up on my both screens. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting measures I could find. Help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stream-labs-obs/921afc44-1c2b-4963-a6fa-71df21ca58c2
  7. Penetration testing on a Windows 10 Azure resource

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Penetration testing on a Windows 10 Azure resource: I recently deployed a Kali Distro on my Azure tenant and then also a very basic Win10 VM. I then created a very basic IIS site and started information gathering using Nikto, nmap and other tools. My aim is to see logs as to what packets and traffic is hitting the server, in...
  8. AV-Lab's test of FREE malware scanners

AV-Lab's test of FREE malware scanners: In the modern world, both individual and corporate users reach from time to time for software presented in the report. Due to the growing number of easy to detect generic threats and reviving samples of malware which uses malicious scripts, the role of traditional scanners is...
  9. German Lab AV-TEST Ratings

German Lab AV-TEST Ratings: In the neverending debate on the best AV for Win10... If you click on the article there is a graph with all AVs tested. Malwarebytes was not tested. Not familiar with AV-Test (Germany). Perhaps TairikuOaami can opine in reference to their reputation. German...
  10. Feedback Lab?

in Windows 10 Support
    Feedback Lab?: I got an e-mail last week asking if I wanted to sign up for a Windows 10 Feedback Lab. Has anyone else gotten this? Or is it a scam??TIA Tom 93875

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pentesting in windows10