Windows 10: Windows performance by stopping services

Discus and support Windows performance by stopping services in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Dear Sir/Madam last night I entered the manager of activities, and I noticed that my disc is 100% full being only on the desktop computer does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dragomir adrian, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Windows performance by stopping services

Hello,
    Dear Sir/Madam last night I entered the manager of activities, and I noticed that my disc is 100% full being only on the desktop computer does not have any open program. Mention that goes very slow to open a page i need about 1-3 minutes having regard only opened the desktop. I ask you kindly to give me a list of services that you can stop that I think there is or to give me the settings that will need to be made in order to have a Windows faster. I have many services that they will not use and runs in the background. I want to stop in safe mode without afectez the operating system and all you need to do to the registry ect....
    Wait answer!
    Thank you!

:)

dragomir adrian, Sep 25, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Backup Issue - Microsoft 10 - Cannot perform initial backup

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to start and stop the services “Windows backup” and “volume shadow copy” and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+R” and in the run command box type “services. MSc”.
    • Search for the service “Windows Backup” double click on it and check whether the service is started or not, click on
      “OK” button. I suggest you to stop and start the service again.
    • Once done again search for the service “Volume shadow copy”
      double click on it and check whether the service is started or not. I suggest you to
      stop and start the service again, click on “OK” button and check whether you can perform backup successfully.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Windows performance by stopping services

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows performance by stopping services

1. Windows performance by stopping services - Similar Threads - performance stopping services

2. Windows audio service stuck on stopping in Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows audio service stuck on stopping in Services: I recently installed audio software Rode Connect which proceeded to generate a "The audio service is not running" error as soon as it was installed. The sound settings were inaccessible but uninstalling fixed the problem.After reinstalling the software to look for a solution,...
  3. Windows audio service stuck on stopping in Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows audio service stuck on stopping in Services: I recently installed audio software Rode Connect which proceeded to generate a "The audio service is not running" error as soon as it was installed. The sound settings were inaccessible but uninstalling fixed the problem.After reinstalling the software to look for a solution,...
  4. Windows audio service stuck on stopping in Services

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Search service stopping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Search service stopping: HI,I have using windows 11 and few days ago facing issue with search option in outlook.After investigating the problem I have get into notice that windows search service is stopping, because of that indexing option getting stopped.Please help me with the solution....
  6. Stop Service

Stop Service: I have uninstalled McAfee, but Its service is still running on my computer. Services's McAfee cannot stop, it shows "Access is denided"[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-service/7125bf3a-297c-4044-9286-3406faa39ac1
  7. Windows Defender Service stopped

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Service stopped: Right after this April 16, 2020, My windows defender shows that the Service has stopped. I did recover it but My version is blank and Security intelligence version is blank. If i check for updates What will happen? will it turn again to Stop the service or wait for the new...
  8. Stopped Service

Stopped Service: Good day, I just need to know what the following service is: Description: mdmmcdalaska File Path: "C:\windows\SysWOW64\mdmmcdalaska.exe" Regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopped-service/b4c47d0a-c47f-41a3-aaca-d559be674419
  9. Stop Windows updates and performance issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Windows updates and performance issues: Well, by the tiltle above you main know what i'm facing right. I'm extremely frustrating, the win10 update before allowed us as admin privileges to shutdown update orchestrator software and windows update service (to avoid this annoying image bellow), but right know you...
  10. Stopping services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stopping services: Hello, Dear Sir/Madam i have Windows 10 pro and want to give me a list of the services within the Windows 10 that can be switched off in order to have a better performance to your computer. I don't use all services and eat resources in vain in Windows 10 pro expect answer!...