Windows 10: Windows performance decreased

Discus and support Windows performance decreased in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i did a new installation of windows from a Srttrail.txt error with a USB. Unfortunately my Lenovo Laptop has bad performance now running games. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Unsmilingman, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Windows performance decreased

So i did a new installation of windows from a Srttrail.txt error with a USB. Unfortunately my Lenovo Laptop has bad performance now running games. It was like 60 fps and now down to 12 fps.

:)

Unsmilingman, Dec 9, 2020

2. Sudden Decrease in Performance?

Those were the first steps I took, but I don't recall offhand if I ran the TFC. I'll have to give that a shot when I get home.

SylenThunder, Dec 9, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Windows performance decreased

Sudden Decrease in Performance?

SFC didn't find anything wrong, but running an integrity check on the drive from Partition Manager did show that it was "dirty" and it repaired the file system errors. I also additionally defragged the MFT. After performing all 6 steps, my PC is back to how it was running previously.

Thanks guys!

SylenThunder, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows performance decreased

1. Windows performance decreased - Similar Threads - performance decreased

2. significant performance decrease

in Windows 10 Gaming
    significant performance decrease: i have a gaming pc which runs very good on most games but today my pc has been acting weird and on games i have the worst fps just randomly like that.before i would have very good fps on a game called squad for example, where i would have 60-70 fps at best but now it is just...
  3. significant performance decrease

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    significant performance decrease: i have a gaming pc which runs very good on most games but today my pc has been acting weird and on games i have the worst fps just randomly like that.before i would have very good fps on a game called squad for example, where i would have 60-70 fps at best but now it is just...
  4. significant performance decrease

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop performance decreasing because it isn't heating up as much.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop performance decreasing because it isn't heating up as much.: My laptop used to heat up a lot when playing games, leading to high fps. But recently, my laptop has stopped heating up a lot, which led to a significant decrease in fps. I have tried to fix this by doing things such as reinstalling my graphics driver and putting my laptop on...
  6. Laptop performance decreasing because it isn't heating up as much.

Laptop performance decreasing because it isn't heating up as much.: My laptop used to heat up a lot when playing games, leading to high fps. But recently, my laptop has stopped heating up a lot, which led to a significant decrease in fps. I have tried to fix this by doing things such as reinstalling my graphics driver and putting my laptop on...
  7. Why my valorant performance decrease after I do a window update displays specifically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why my valorant performance decrease after I do a window update displays specifically: After i update my window and display my valorant performance and any other app have performance issue and i really need to fix it to enjoy my experience. can you help me troubleshooting this?...
  8. Why my valorant performance decrease after I do a window update displays specifically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my valorant performance decrease after I do a window update displays specifically: After i update my window and display my valorant performance and any other app have performance issue and i really need to fix it to enjoy my experience. can you help me troubleshooting this?...
  9. Why my valorant performance decrease after I do a window update displays specifically

10. Using 2 monitors for youtube and games decreases performance, but using one monitor works fine

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Using 2 monitors for youtube and games decreases performance, but using one monitor works fine: I have read online that using 2 monitors shouldn't decrease performance much. However, on my computer, it does (as you can see from the title) I know that it isn't an issue of not having powerful enough hardware, since running the game and youtube on the same screen doesn't...