Windows 10: Windows performance Detoriating

Discus and support Windows performance Detoriating in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows was working perfectly when it started to hang all of the sudden and had to restart it. I reinstalled the Windows 10. It got better but not as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Windows performance Detoriating

Windows was working perfectly when it started to hang all of the sudden and had to restart it. I reinstalled the Windows 10. It got better but not as good as it was before the problem started.

:)

Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Sep 23, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 23, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 23, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows performance Detoriating

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows performance Detoriating

1. Windows performance Detoriating - Similar Threads - performance Detoriating

2. Windows Performance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Performance: How can i improve the performance of windows 10 on my pc, it is advisable to delete other programs of registry in windows 10 ¡¡??? if i do a clenaning from scratch to improve performance it is advisable ¡¡...
  3. Gaming performance has become awful after Windows Update. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming performance has become awful after Windows Update. How do I fix this?: For the love of God, help me. My specs: HP Omen Laptop Intel i5-7300HQ nVidia GTX1060 6GB Max Q 8GB RAM 120Hz g-sync enabled screen I've had this laptop for over a year and it's never given me any problems. Unfortunately after updating to Windows 1903 its game...
  4. Easy Guide: How to Setup and Perform a System Restore in Windows 10

Easy Guide: How to Setup and Perform a System Restore in Windows 10: When your computer is not behaving properly, such as applications not launching, driver not working or the desktop fails to load properly, you can use the System Restore feature as a first line recovery option to fix it. In this article, we show you how to use it. Easy...
  5. should i set the game to high performance mode

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    should i set the game to high performance mode: i have an alienware 17 r5 laptop which has switchable graphics which are nvidia geforce gtx 1080 and intel card when i play some games i will get the geforce overlay popup in the upper right telling me to press alt and z if i want to use geforce experience in game. the popup...
  6. Windows 10 Performance issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Performance issue: Why is it that lately the screen on one of my Windows 10 PCs just goes blank and displays the following message: “Reboot and select proper Boot device or insert Boot Medium in selected Boot device and press a key” Then, if I turn off the PC and restart, Windows 10 boots...
  7. Full-screen graphics performance low with latest fast ring Insider

in Windows 10 Support
    Full-screen graphics performance low with latest fast ring Insider: Hello! The title said the most. Latest Insider build - 19002.1002: 3DMark Fire strike on 18999.1 score - 17000 points 3DMark Fire strike on 19002.1002 - 12000 points But I noticed after benchmarking with Unigine Heaven that in windowed mode the peformance is normal. So only...
  8. Maximum CPU performance drops in graphic heavy programs after Windows 10 update.

Maximum CPU performance drops in graphic heavy programs after Windows 10 update.: For several times now, I have noticed a problem that often occurs after the latest Windows 10 updates. For several updates now, I noticed CPU problems after the update. The CPU's maximum performance suddenly drops, mostly in graphic heavy objects, but sometimes even...
  9. Windows 10 version 1909 Improvement In Battery Life + Performance ?

Windows 10 version 1909 Improvement In Battery Life + Performance ?: Hi, One of the change-logs for Windows 10 1909 talks about improvements in general battery life and power efficiency for devices with certain processors & introducing a new processor rotation policy that distributes work more fairly among these favored cores. I cannot...
  10. Screen Performs a 'Blackout' When Playing Videogames

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Performs a 'Blackout' When Playing Videogames: So, for the past many months now I've infrequently encountered issues with the display blacking out; which is to say that the screen cuts to black, I hear an error message from Windows, and the computer continues to receive input (with no screen output) evinced by sound tones...