Windows 10: Windows Performance Recorder failed to run due to 'Not enough memory resources...'

Discus and support Windows Performance Recorder failed to run due to 'Not enough memory resources...' in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, After I installed the Windows Performance Toolkit, the Windows Performance Recorder wprui.exe failed to start due to below error. [ATTACH] I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Will Yuan xinyuan, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Windows Performance Recorder failed to run due to 'Not enough memory resources...'

Hi,

After I installed the Windows Performance Toolkit, the Windows Performance Recorder wprui.exe failed to start due to below error.

Windows Performance Recorder failed to run due to 'Not enough memory resources...' bdd3ce49-2dc0-47cc-bbbb-434645e6c3be?upload=true.gif

I found the same question posted in 2015 but the answer does not help me either.

:)

Will Yuan xinyuan, Aug 13, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 13, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    High memory usage by IE 11

Sometimes running Windows performance recorder WPR may enable you to find one application that is impacting another. Then un-installation of the misbehaving application improves the performance by lowering one or more of the numbers listed in task manager. The challenge will be learning how to interpret the results or finding someone that already has experience that can interpret the results.

Windows Performance Toolkit | Microsoft Docs
    Windows Performance Recorder
    Windows performance recorder - Microsoft Community
    Windows Performance Recorder | Microsoft Docs
    Windows Performance Recorder step-by-step guide | Microsoft Docs

zbook, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Windows Performance Recorder failed to run due to 'Not enough memory resources...'

There is not enough memory or resources, MS Paint

Your first step should not be to edit the registry, this may not be the root cause.

The message says 'not enough memory or resources' so you should look at that first, the problem may be with the system, not Paint itself. Sometimes system resources do not get released for re-use once no longer needed by an app. Select Restart from the power button on Start, this will ensure Windows does a full start from cold and will have all resources available.

How much RAM do you have? What size is your page file? If you have not already done so, set the page file to 'System managed', Step 8 in this tutorial.

Manage Virtual Memory Pagefile in Windows 10

What does Task Manager show for Memory on its Performance tab while you use Paint? What is the size of the image you are editing?

If you still want to try editing the registry, then close Paint and open Regedit. Go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets\Paint. In the left hand column, right-click on Paint and select Export to save the key as a .reg file (in case you need to restore it). Then right-click on Paint and delete it. The key and all its sub-keys will be recreated when you next open Paint.

Windows Performance Recorder failed to run due to 'Not enough memory resources...' [​IMG]

Thema:

Windows Performance Recorder failed to run due to 'Not enough memory resources...'

1. Windows Performance Recorder failed to run due to 'Not enough memory resources...' - Similar Threads - Performance Recorder failed

2. Not enough Resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not enough Resources: Ok im at my Wits end I dont understand why I keep randomly getting Not enough Recourses for my USB devices i know each controller has up top 127 roughly endpoints if im not mistaken and according to USB tree view Im using 81my USB devices Include:on controller: Intel USB 3.10...
  3. Not enough Resources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not enough Resources: Ok im at my Wits end I dont understand why I keep randomly getting Not enough Recourses for my USB devices i know each controller has up top 127 roughly endpoints if im not mistaken and according to USB tree view Im using 81my USB devices Include:on controller: Intel USB 3.10...
  4. There is not enough memory or resources, MS Paint

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    There is not enough memory or resources, MS Paint: Hi all, I'm using Windows 10 x64 and when working on Paint, I get this error frequently. [img] I also went to the path: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets\Paint but don't know what do delete. 153191
  5. There is not enough memory or resources, MS Paint

in Windows 10 Support
    There is not enough memory or resources, MS Paint: Hi all, I'm using Windows 10 x64 and when working on Paint, I get this error frequently. [img] I also went to the path: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets\Paint but don't know what do delete. 153191
  6. Not enough memory resources

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not enough memory resources: My pc states there's not enough memory resources to process my command on microsoft windows [version 10.0.17134.1] I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-memory-resources/7af6f731-48b4-4111-ba0e-f14fb55aec77
  7. Not enough memory resources are available to process this command

in Windows 10 News
    Not enough memory resources are available to process this command: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you open a Command Prompt and you see a message Not enough memory resources are available to process this command in the Command Prompt window on Windows 10, here is what you need to know. Not enough memory resources [...] This post Not enough memory...
  8. Can't open MMC: "Not enough memory resources available ..."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open MMC: "Not enough memory resources available ...": None of the MMC applets will run. This is a new problem. My 32GB of RAM is 50% in use, page file is 0% in use, my 256GB C: drive is about 50% full. I have no problems (that I have noticed) running anything else....
  9. Game installation fails - 'Not enough memory resources to complete this command' ( 2)...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game installation fails - 'Not enough memory resources to complete this command' ( 2)...: I had made a question about this 6hrs ago and then i was calm but now i am totally pissed off the game downloading took me around 4 hrs but the installation which should had been only around 2-3 hr is just giving me errors from 2-3 days. I am absolutly annoyed and please...
  10. Game installation fails - 'Not enough memory resources to complete this command'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game installation fails - 'Not enough memory resources to complete this command': Hi, I just recently got a copy of a game i wanted from a really long time from my friend and started installing it as soon as i got it, but the first time my game files got corrupt as i had the antivirus on and it just was a false alarm(Being an idiot i clicked on delete...