Windows 10: Windows performance recorder will not install

Discus and support Windows performance recorder will not install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to install the Windows performance recorder from the sdk for windows 10, once I get to the windows kits privacy page and click next,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mrpumpkin, Sep 7, 2015.

1. mrpumpkin Win User

Windows performance recorder will not install

When trying to install the Windows performance recorder from the sdk for windows 10, once I get to the windows kits privacy page and click next, nothing happens, or rather, the whole install box disappears. I'm running it as admin. It;s from here; Windows performance recorder - Microsoft Community

:)

mrpumpkin, Sep 7, 2015
  2. Cransmith Win User

sony voice recorder ver 3.3.01 will not install on windows 10

I did as suggested under launcher.exe but no go unfortunately. Windows did its best but could not make it compatible. Thank you for your helpful

Cransmith, Sep 7, 2015
  3. Cransmith Win User
    sony voice recorder ver 3.3.01 will not install on windows 10

Windows 10 says the disc for sony digital voice recorder 3.3.01 is not compatible with Windows 10. Can anyone help?

Cransmith, Sep 7, 2015
Thema:

Windows performance recorder will not install

1. Windows performance recorder will not install - Similar Threads - performance recorder install

2. windows performance recorder wont start recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows performance recorder wont start recording: it gives me an error saying "the requested resource is in use. Profile id: GeneralProfile.Verbose.Memory. error code: 0x800700aa the requested resource is in use."...
  3. windows performance recorder wont start recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows performance recorder wont start recording: it gives me an error saying "the requested resource is in use. Profile id: GeneralProfile.Verbose.Memory. error code: 0x800700aa the requested resource is in use."...
  4. windows performance recorder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows performance recorder: how do i record the high dpc latency from the windows performance recorder.I am encountering audio cracking/popping accompanied with fps drops in games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-performance-recorder/c08a00b7-dbb9-40a3-95db-761185420741
  5. Windows Performance Recorder and Analyzer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Performance Recorder and Analyzer: I'm trying to figure out why one of my computers is snappier than the other when they both have virtually identical hardware. These two Windows performance tools seem like a good way to go, but they present the user with a daunting quantity of data. I'm starting with...
  6. Windows Performance Recorder - exportprofile option not available

Windows Performance Recorder - exportprofile option not available: Hello, I am using the windows performance recorder and would like to increase the buffer size because i'm getting dropped events when recording. I thought I can do this by exporting the built-in profiles using -exportprofile as noted in the online help:...
  7. Wndows Performance Recorder ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wndows Performance Recorder ?: I noticed something strange in what windows is now recording. This seems to of started right after 1903 18362.175. I have on 3 different system, several WPR files that reside in the Windows->Log subdirectory. Does anybody know anything about 1903 activating WPR or using the...
  8. slow boot Windows performance recorder

slow boot Windows performance recorder: hp laptop 15-bs0xx intel celeron n3060 8 GB DDR3 Ram 1 TB HD My startup time is 2.30 I've done the diagnostic tests. Computer is OK defrag the drive removed startup programs updated drivers I ran Windows performance recorder and have uploaded the file here. I had a...
  9. Windows Performance Recorder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Performance Recorder: Windows 10 with latest updates. Trying to install Windows Performance Recorder from the SDK toolkit. First the install failed because .NET 4.6.3 was not installed so installed 4.6.2 was all I could find. Now the install is failing. Log file says Failed to verify hash of...
  10. Windows Performance Recorder for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Performance Recorder for Windows 10: ....... I would like to know if there is a Windows Performance Recorder for Windows 10 available ....... 18983

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows performance recorder