Windows 10: Windows Performance Recorder

Discus and support Windows Performance Recorder in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 with latest updates. Trying to install Windows Performance Recorder from the SDK toolkit. First the install failed because .NET 4.6.3 was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Faust151, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Faust151 Win User

Windows Performance Recorder

Windows 10 with latest updates. Trying to install Windows Performance Recorder from the SDK toolkit. First the install failed because .NET 4.6.3 was not installed so installed 4.6.2 was all I could find. Now the install is failing.

Log file says Failed to verify hash of payload: package_WPTx64_x86_en_us and I can't find anything on what that is.

I am able to install Windows Performance Recorder from the ADK toolkit for Windows 8 but it won't run saying .NET 4.6.2 is already installed.

:)

Faust151, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Sep 18, 2018
  4. weybrew Win User

weybrew, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Performance Recorder - Similar Threads - Performance Recorder

2. windows performance recorder wont start recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows performance recorder wont start recording: it gives me an error saying "the requested resource is in use. Profile id: GeneralProfile.Verbose.Memory. error code: 0x800700aa the requested resource is in use."...
  3. windows performance recorder wont start recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows performance recorder wont start recording: it gives me an error saying "the requested resource is in use. Profile id: GeneralProfile.Verbose.Memory. error code: 0x800700aa the requested resource is in use."...
  4. Can Game bar record my Performance metrics?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Game bar record my Performance metrics?: Hi,I would like to know if there is an option that can make the windows game bar to record my metrics of the performance window, the one that shows CPU usage and fps counter while playing a game. Cuz when trying to record with game bar and I have pinned the performance...
  5. Can Game bar record my Performance metrics?

Can Game bar record my Performance metrics?: Hi,I would like to know if there is an option that can make the windows game bar to record my metrics of the performance window, the one that shows CPU usage and fps counter while playing a game. Cuz when trying to record with game bar and I have pinned the performance...
  6. How to create custom scenario for Windows Performance Recorder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create custom scenario for Windows Performance Recorder?: I have this intermittent problem with resuming hibernated PC Windows 11 Pro. The machine resume takes 4 minutes if I hit the problem. Normal wakeup/resume/boot takes 20-40secI tried to catch it with WPA but it doesnt work for me. The WPR put the machine to hibernate and then...
  7. How to create custom scenario for Windows Performance Recorder?

How to create custom scenario for Windows Performance Recorder?: I have this intermittent problem with resuming hibernated PC Windows 11 Pro. The machine resume takes 4 minutes if I hit the problem. Normal wakeup/resume/boot takes 20-40secI tried to catch it with WPA but it doesnt work for me. The WPR put the machine to hibernate and then...
  8. Windows Performance Recorder - Debug Windows Explorer Task from boot until finaly available

Windows Performance Recorder - Debug Windows Explorer Task from boot until finaly available: Hello,i have a problem with explorer taking minutes to start after login.As i can not find out the cause and "system integrity" if fine i want to monitor explorer.exe from PC start, over login until it becomes available.With WPR i can capture the boot process but i wonder if...
  9. Windows Performance Recorder - Debug Windows Explorer Task from boot until finaly available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Performance Recorder - Debug Windows Explorer Task from boot until finaly available: Hello,i have a problem with explorer taking minutes to start after login.As i can not find out the cause and "system integrity" if fine i want to monitor explorer.exe from PC start, over login until it becomes available.With WPR i can capture the boot process but i wonder if...
  10. windows performance recorder error code:0x80050001.Unsupported power transition for OnOff...

windows performance recorder error code:0x80050001.Unsupported power transition for OnOff...: windows performance recorder error code:0x80050001.Unsupported power transition for OnOff tracing.WPRUI.exewin11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-performance-recorder-error/6785d8f2-df21-4e6e-90ff-2d698d807646

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows performance recorder

2. where is windows performance recorder win 1903

3. windows performance recorder info